Chub

Fifty Shades of Pinkseok

Rating: G
Words: 356 

 

Luhan shifts his head slightly on Minseok’s stomach, moving away from the afternoon sun as it inches inevitably towards his eyes.


“Can you reach the blinds from where you are?” he says, and feels Minseok shake his head against the bed.


“Nope. I’m too comfortable, I’m not moving.”


Luhan sighs. “Same.” He closes his eyes and drops his book onto his chest, giving up the fight and letting himself bathe in the warmth streaming through the window onto his head.


“You’re so comfy,” he mumbles.


Minseok’s stomach moves beneath him in quiet laughter.


“You are, though,” Luhan insists. “You’re like a pillow, but warmer. And more gurgly.”


Minseok pats his head, still laughing.


“You’re lucky I’ve got abs of steel,” he says. “Your head weighs a ton.”


“What abs?” Luhan rolls over and pushes himself up onto his elbows to pluck at Minseok’s shirt. “I see no abs here.”


Minseok cranes his neck to look down at his stomach. “They’re in there somewhere.” He hitches his shirt up to display his soft stomach. “I think. Look, you left a head print on me.”


Luhan traces the edge of the pink splodge on Minseok’s skin, left over from the pressure of his head. “Hee. Pink chub.”


“Shut up.” Minseok lets his head fall back to the pillow with a grin.


“No, I like it!” Luhan traces his fingers back and forth across Minseok’s stomach. “Pink chub… white chub! Pink chub…… white chub!!”


“Oh my god stop, you’re tickling me.”


Luhan laughs as Minseok grabs at his hands. He bends to press a kiss to the divide between pink and white, then blows a raspberry. Minseok squeals and pushes at Luhan’s head, but Luhan just turns to rest his cheek against the softest part of Minseok’s stomach with a contented sigh.


“All chub is good chub,” he says, with a smile at Minseok’s amusement.


“Oh really?” Minseok tweaks Luhan’s nose, then brushes his hair back off his face.


“Yeah.” Luhan kisses Minseok’s stomach again. “But your chub is the best.”


Minseok hums a happy smile, his eyes slipping closed as he Luhan’s hair in the afternoon sun.

 

--

A/N: musicfan812 was looking for any fics with chubby Min where he doesn't have an eating disorder. I took the liberty of writing a little bit for you.

While we're on the subject, a huge thanks to the people at Luminfics for all the great work they do! I'm constantly impressed at the extensive knowledge you have of the entire XiuHan catalogue. You're my heroes. <3 - JJY