K.O. 11

Knocked Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K. O. 11

Soojung’s POV

I don’t know why I suddenly reacted that way when I saw her being too close to her workmate. And I screamed to myself when I got home when I realized what I just did when she chased me outside and I just told her those words.

I wasn’t even able to ask what I was supposed to ask to Amber unnie earlier. I just want to confirm if she really watched the match earlier, just as what Sooyeon aand Yuri unnies told me. Frustrated and exhausted, I immediately fell asleep, unaware of the big fuss that was happening in our school’s group chats. I only realized everything when tomorrow came.

-------------------------- 

“You guys took a picture of me without even telling me?!” I asked Sulli and Luna unnie ,bewildered as I saw the photos posted in the school’s website.

“We’re sorry, okay? But look at the positive comments our school received. It was just like a candid shot, and look how comfortable you look. Look how happy you look.” Luna unnie convinced, pointing at the photos in our school’s page.

She is actually right. I’ve had a couple of photoshoots for promotions of the South Korean team and some sports brand ads. But I have never had a shoot while actually doing my trainings because I always told them that I might look over-passionate and uncomfortable. 

“Fine. Apology accepted. But don’t do this again, please.”

“Thanks Soojung.” Sulli said, giving a light hug. However, as she pulled away, her face still looked as if she’s doubting about something. “Uhm… Soojung, there’s one more thing.”

“Hm? What is it?”

“Aish, that’s not how you do it, Ssul.” Luna unnie butted in. “Listen, Soojung. Do you remember last year, when you and Sulli were just freshmen?”

“Ahuh…” I said, urging her to continue.

“Can you still remember that long-haired ‘guy,’ whom you kicked and ended up to the hospital?”

“Oh! That ert! How dare he touch me on my shoulders suddenly! Of course, by reflex, I kicked him square on his face. He deserved it.”

As I said those words, Luna unnie shoved her phone towards me and played a video shared in her class’ group chat. It’s the video of that incident.

“Don’t you really remember the face or name of the person you kicked?” Luna unnie asked.

“First, I wasn’t really able to see his face because of his hair. Second, I wasn’t actually listening to the principal when she called me and asked me to apologize, defending myself that what I just did was self-defense. After that, I didn’t hear of that guy and that incident anymore.”

I saw Luna unnie sighed before exiting the video clip. I felt a bucket of ice dropped on my head when I saw the conversations following the clip.

“Poor Amber. She must’ve scared Soojung so much.”

“Woah! That was a solid knockout kick. I heard Amber has been hospitalized after that.”

Somehow though, I felt my eyebrows raised upon reading comments like: “Aww… my poor LlamaBer baby…”, “Did BabyBer break some facial bones? Well, I guess she didn’t because het face is still handsome and pretty and cute and ugh… those y jaw lines…”

------------------------------ 

Amber’s POV

I’m sure that Soojung must have seen the photos and videos already. And I’m sure that everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter