I'm Back~! ^^

My OVERTWISTED Life~!

--Previously--

 

 

"Yes Uncle. I'm staying~" I said and he hugged me again.

'I'm happy to be home again.' I thought and hugged him too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

-SaeRin's POV-

 

"Oh! Uncle, I have a favor to ask you."

 

"What is it dear?"
 


"Please don't tell anyone that i came back. I want to surprise them."
 


"Okay dear. So~ Do you want to go to your penthouse now?"

 

"Neh~ I miss Chizu already. Do the maids always take care of her?"

 

"Yeah. I always remind the maids to take good care of Chizu."

 

"What about my things?"

 

"Already waiting for you at the penthouse."

 

"Gomawo Uncle." I hugged him tight.
 

 

"Okay. Let's go now." he smiled and we went to his car. He drove and we went to my penthouse.

 

 

 

 

-SooMan's POV-

 

 

I haven't seen her smile for many years~ I HAVEN'T SEEN HER FOR MANY YEARS. I will do anything just to see my niece  happy because she's like my own daughter.

 

'Welcome back my dear~'

 

 

-SaeRin's POV-

 

We arrived at the hotel which my parents i own. When we were infront of the hotel, Uncle's phone began to ring. He took his phone in his pocket and answered it.

 

"Yeoboseyo?...yeah...right now?...Okay. I'll be there in ten minutes." he put his phone back to his pocket and turned to me.

 

"Is there something wrong uncle?"

 

"Well, We have an emergency meeting in 15 minutes and i really need to be there. Mian I can't accompany you right now. I promise I'll make it up to you later."

 

"It's okay uncle. I understand. Go now. I can handle this."

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Neh." I reassured him with a smile.

 

"Arasso. I'll go now." He said and ran out to hail a taxi.

 

"Bye Uncle~!" I yelled and waved at his direction before facing the entrance of the hotel again. I changed into my poker face and walked in.

 

When I entered the hotel, I saw all the staff's face look shocked. They all fall in 2 lines beside me and bowed.

 

"Welcome Back Ma'am~" They all said. A lady in her mid 40's and face is kind of creepy walked to me.

 

"Manager Jang, how's my hotel doing?" I asked her.

 

"It's doing great ma'am. Serenade Hotel is still no. 1 and many foreigners are reserving a room here everyday."

 

"Are all the workers doing their job?"

 

"Of course ma'am. I always make sure that they work everytime." She said.

 

"Good. You can get out of my way now." I said and walked passed her.

 

"Miss Na Young, please come with me." I said without looking at anyone and went straight to the elevator. I pressed the highest button and closed the elevator.

 

 

"Na Young~!!!!!!" I squealed and hugged her tight. Na Young is my best friend ever since. I tell her EVERYTHING and I trust her with all my life. Her mother was once a staff in this hotel and everyday she would come here with her mother.

 

"I missed you too Sae~" She hugged back.

 

"So~ tell me what's really happening here."

 

"Well, just like Ms. Creep said, we're still no.1 and many foreigners still check in everyday and the staffs are always working except 1."
 


"Who?"
 


"Who else? Ms. Creeps~ She's just sitting in her office and watching her daily dramas. I'm always the one who work the hardest here to make sure that this hotel is perfect."
 


"I know and thank you. Don't worry. I'll make sure that she will get fired." i said, reassuring her that the creep will be gone.

 


"Thank you!" She heaved a sigh and i just chuckled.

 

"Welcome back Sae~" She said to me and we hugged each other again.

 

'I'M BACK!!! :DDD'

 

 

-----------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------------------------

 

Annyeonghaseyo~!!! ShawolElf4EVah here with a new CHAPTER~!

 

Wahhhhh!!!! NEW SUBBIES~!♥♥♥

loveloveloveloveloveloveloveyouguys~!!! :3

 

PLEASE COMMENT TOO~!!!! ><

cause i loveeeeeee comments~♥♥

 

 

and sorry for this crappy chapter.. but i hope you guys still like it~ :3