Surprise~!

My OVERTWISTED Life~!

 

---Previously---

"Hyung tell me the truth okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

"That girl. The one who caused the mess in the building

.

.

.

It's SaeRin right?"

--------------------------------------------

 

-SaeRin's POV-

 

Where am I right now?

 

 

--FlashBack--

 

"Because you let her get away, you guys clean these mess. I want the Lobby to be clean Arasso?" Uncle said and walked back to his office. When I saw the guys walk away too, i took that chance to get out to the building.

 

'I guess I'll just go back later' I thought and roam around the streets of Seoul.

 

--End of FlashBack--

 

So here I am in the busy streets of SEOUL roaming around. I haven't been here so long.

 

'Wah~! Seoul changed~! I just hope the people changed too.' I thought.

 

I passed by a normal cafe shop called FATE and decided to check it out. I entered the cafe and saw a lot of people, mostly teenagers. I looked around and searched for an empty seat. I saw a vacant seat in the window side and walked to that vacant seat. I put my two bags on the other vacant seat and I sat on the seat infront of my bags. A waiter came to me and gave me a menu.

 

"Uhm.. Can I have a salad and a latte please~" I said to the waiter and he wrote down my order.

 

"Anything else ma'am?" the waiter said. I just shook my head. He bowed and left. I was looking through the transparent window and watched the busy people walking in the street.

 

"Excuse me ma'am. Here's your order." I turned around and saw the waiter earlier placing my food on the table.

 

"Thank you." I said. He was about to turn around when i grabbed his wrist. He turned around.

 

"Uhmm. Excuse me. Can you answer a question for me?" I asked and let go of his hand.

 

"Do you know a girl named Lee SaeRin?" I asked him.

 

"I'm sorry ma'am but I don't know a girl named Lee SaeRin."

 

"Oh. Okay. Thank You." I said and he walked away.

 

I was quietly eating my meal when a phone rang.

 

Hello Hello, Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo

Hello Hello, Jamshi yaegi hallaeyo

Hello Hello, Naega jom sodooljin mollado~

 

I took out the phone and pressed accept.

(Authors Note: Blue-Korean & Red-English)

"Hello?"

 

"Who are you?" a voice yelled.

 

'It's Onew~ kekeke~ i remember, I took out his phone when I was hiding behind his back.'

 

"I'm Yel." I said my English Nickname.

 

"Why do you have my phone?"

 

"I don't understand you. GoodBye." I said and hung up before he could reply.

 

'Kekeke~ I'll give it to you tomorrow~' I thought.

 

I finished my meal, picked up my bags and went out of the restaurant. I looked at the time, it was now 9:00am.

 

'Guess I have to show up now~' I thought and ran back to the building.

 

I arrived at the building and immediately entered. I changed my clothes earlier so they won't recognize me. I went to the elevator and went to Uncle's office.

 

--At the Office--

 

I opened the door without knocking and entered his office. I looked around his office and saw no one.

 

'I guess he's in a meeting right now.'

 

I threw my bags in his desk and went to the sofa. I laid there and decided to take a nap.

 

--

 

-Onew's POV-

 

"Hyung tell me the truth okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

"That girl. The one who caused the mess in the building

.

.

.

It's SaeRin right?"

 

I looked at him shocked.

 

I didn't answer him and he shook me.

 

"Hyung! Answer me!! Is the girl who trashed SooMan hyung's lobby SaeRin?"

 

"N-neh."

"Chincha? Hyung! Why didn't you tell us? you know how much we miss her! How I miss her!"

 

"Mian dongsaeng. SaeRin said not to tell so I didn't say it."

 

"I understand Hyung. Geokcheonghajimaseyo Hyung. I will not tell them."

 

"Gomawo dongsaeng. I'm sure you will see her soon." I said and gave him a pat on the back. He just nodded and looked down.

 

'Poor Jonghyun.'

 

"Dinner's Ready~!!!" Key shouted from the kitchen.

 

"Come on before Key burst in and nag at us again." I said and we both laughed. We got out of our room and went to the kitchen. We saw them already on their seats and we took ours too then we then started eating.

 

--

 

-SaeRin's POV-

 

I woke up and looked around the room.

 

"Yah! why is he not here yet!" I said and stretched my arms and feet before getting up.

 

I looked at Uncle's desk and saw many files scattered around. I arranged his files neatly on the side. I saw a picture on one of his files and took it out. It looks like an old photo. I looked carefully and saw the 2 person on the photo. IT'S ME AND UNCLE~

 

"I'ts me when I was a kid." I said and started remembering all the memories of me when I was only a child.

 

"I always keep it with me~. It's like a stress reliever whenever I'm stressed." A voice said behind me.

 

 

"UNCLE~!!!" I jumped to him and hugged her real TIGHT.

 

"I miss you too dear." He said hugging me back.

 

"UNCLE I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH~!!!!!!!" I said to him still hugging him tight.

 

"Me too dear." We stayed like that for a couple of minutes before releasing each other from the hug.

 

"How did you get here without me noticing?" I suddenly asked.

 

"Well dear, you know I still know some ninja moves in me right?" He said and started immitating a ninja. I started laughing at his childishness.

 

"Hahaha. Uncle stop that." I said and wiped the tear forming on my eye.

 

"Aigoo~ My niece is laughing~ I haven't seen that in years~" Uncle said and pinched my cheeks.

 

"Hehe. Well, you will see it everyday now." I said.

 

"You mean..." Uncle looked shocked and confused at the same time.

 

"Yes Uncle. I'm staying~" I said and he hugged me again.

 

'I'm happy to be home again.' I thought and hugged him too.

 

-------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------------

 

Annyeong~!!!!

 

Shawol4EVah is BACK!

 

kekeke~ I promised I'll update right~ TA-DA~!!!!

 

I hope you like it~

PLEASE COMMENT TOO~

AND HOPE YOU, MY VIEWERS WOULD SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT TOO~!!!

 

Have a GREAT NIGHT/AFTERNOON/MORNING~! XD