HELLO KOREA and EunBi~!

My OVERTWISTED Life~!

5:00am

The plane landed and The passengers got out of the plane. Me? I was still sleeping in my comfy seat.

 

I felt a hand on my shoulder and my eyes fluttered open.
 

"ma'am? Ma'am the plane already landed." the flight attendant said.

"thank you." i said and was about to lift my bag when i saw a hand lifting it. I look up and saw the flight attendant smiling at me.

"let me lift it for you ma'am. It seems like you're really tired."

"oh. It's okay. I can handle it." i gave her a reassuring smile. I tried to grab it but i started getting dizzy and grabbed the flight attendant's shoulder instead of my bag.

 

"ma'am are you okay?"
 

"yeah. I guess i really need help then. What's your name?" i asked her.
 

"i'm Lee EunBi" the lady said.
 

"nice to meet you EunBi-shii. i'm Lee SaeRin."
 

"nice to meet you SaeRin-shii"

We got out of the plane and out of the airport. She helped me hail a taxi and put my bag inside.

"thanks again EunBi-shii."

"welcome ma'am."

"don't call me ma'am anymore. Here, take this as a thank you gift for me." i said and gave her my favorite ipod.
 

"omo! I can't accept this. This is too expensive." she said and tried to give it back.
 

"no. You keep it. You helped me and that's the only thing i can give you. It will really mean a lot to me if you take it so please take it." i said and got in the taxi but i didn't close it yet.
 

"Kamsahamnida SaeRin-shii. Jeongmal Kamsahamnida." she kept bowing and bowing at me. I hugged her and told her goodbye before i closed the door and the taxi drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wow~! i thought this is gonna be a long chapter~! kekeke~ ^v^