Persuading~!

My OVERTWISTED Life~!

School just ended and SaeRin ran to her house so she can open her new packages. When she arrived infront of her house, she immediately unlock the door and went to the living room. Her eyes started to sparkle when she saw 2 unopened big boxes infront of her.  She quickly opened the 1st box and found different new pairs of shoes, different kinds of hats, a brand new camera and Hello Kitty stuffs . After looking through the first box, she then faced the 2nd box and opened it. In the second box, it contains many but same item.

 

"CHOCLATES~!"

 

and not just any chocolates, her favourite chocolate, FERRERO ROCHER~!  A WHOLE PACKAGE OF FERRERO ROCHER IS INFRONT OF HER~!

 


She went to her room, leaving her now-opened packages, and changed to her normal and comfy clothes before opening her Hello Kitty laptop. She went to her Yahoo Mail and messaged her Uncle.

To: Uncle SM

 

          Hi uncle~!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just recieved the packages~!!!! Thanks for the chocolates uncle~!!! Kekeke~ i know you're not the one who sent the camera, the hats, the shoes and the Hello Kitty stuffs~! Tell SungMin Oppa thanks for the brand new camera and Hello Kitty Stuffs and tell SoongKyu Unnie thanks for the Brand new Hats and Shoes~!

Love, SaeSaeLee

*send*

 

After sending it, she logged on her FB account and started playing tetris battle. After an hour, she finally recieved a mail. She logged off to her FB and read the email.

 

To: Lovely Niece~

 

          You're welcome dear. Your cousins have schedules right now so i'll just tell them later. Did they really give you alot? Aish! Don't thank them. I'm sure they used my credit card again to buy those stuffs. I really can't stop SoongKyu from getting my credit card. Please tell your Unnie not to get my credit card again. Okay. SaeRin Dear, you know that there's only a few days to go before your birthday. You'll be turning 16 soon. Don't you really have plans on coming back here in Korea? It's been A LONG TIME since you've been here. You know we miss you already~

Love, Uncle SM

 

-SaeRin's POV-

 

I let out a sigh and lay my whole body on the bed. I know they miss me and I miss them too but Uncle know what i've been through there and i don't want it to happen again. But he's right. i'm turning into 16 soon. it's been 4 years since i last visited Korea.

 

To: Uncle SM

 

          I don't know uncle. You know what i've been to last time i visited.

 

To: Lovely Niece

 

          Come on SaeRin. That's already in the past. Learn to let go of the past dear. plus, Chiru misses you alot.

 

To: Uncle SM

 

          Arasso. I'll send my all my things tomorrow and i'll come back after 2 days. Before i get there, i want all my stuff to be in their places in the penthouse Arasso?

 

To: Lovely Niece

 

          Arasso. Have a rest now. I know you still have school tomorrow.

 

To: Uncle SM

 

          Okay Uncle~ Goodnight~!!!

 

i logged off my Yahoo Mail and shut down my laptop. I laid on my bed and started thinking about going back to Korea. After a few minutes, i turned off the light and went to sleep~! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥♥♥the two dorky cousins~!