JongHyun~!♥

My OVERTWISTED Life~!

 

--here's another Chapter~

 

PS:

SaeRin-Pink

Onew-Light Blue

Lee SooMan-Dark Green

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-SaeRin's POV-

 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LOBBY?!"

 

 

"Hide me!" I whispered to him.

 

"Why?"

 

"Uncle doesn't know i'm here."

 

"Why are the guards on the floor? And why is the vase on the floor, broken?" My uncle said to the four boys who were just standing there the whole time.

 

"It's because of that girl!" A familiar boy said and pointed to our direction. Before uncle could turn to us, I hid behind Onew so he can't see me.

 

"Girl? All I see is Onew."

 

"But there really is a girl there! Onew hyung even pinned him down on the floor."

 

"Onew is that true?"

 

"Uhh..." He just stood there.

 

"Yes, but she got away!" I whispered to him.

 

"Yes. But she got away." He yelled all of a sudden which made me jump.

 

"Pabo!" I said and pinched his sides before running to the big vase behind us.

 

-Onew's POV-

 

"Pabo!" she said and pinched my sides and hid in the big vase behind us.

 

'Aish! you just never change!' i thought before joining them.

 

"Did a girl really do this?" SooMan said pointing to all the mess.

 

"Neh." i said and hung my head low.

 

"Explain."

 

"Well, we were going to your office when i heard Taemin and Minho giggling behind me. They pointed me to a girl kissing the picture of EXO and i yelled at him and she gave me a head lock then the guards came but she kicked the first guard who attacked her and she broke the vase infront of the other two guards and kick their butts and gave them a body slam and the last guy....I don't know why he's in the floor. He didn't even attack her."

 

"Maybe he got afraid and got a nervous breakdown." Taemin said and high fived Minho who's laughing with him.

 

"Yah! Stop it!." Key said and gave both of them a smack on the head.

 

"But how did she got away?" SooMan was like a private investigator now and i was his suspect.

 

"She ran away sir."

 

"But i saw you pinning her down." Taemin said

 

"Not just pinning her down, He even jumped around with her." Minho said and snickered.

 

*SMACK*

 

A pebble hit Minho and he looked around for the one who threw the pebble. I looked to SaeRin's direction and saw her snickering.

 

'Evil. As always'

 

"Yah! Who threw the pebble at me?" Minho said but everyone ignored him.

 

"Because you let her get away, you guys clean these mess. I want the Lobby to be clean Arasso?"

 

"Neh!" we all said and he turn around and walked away. We went to the janitors closet and picked out the cleaning tools and we started to clean the mess. I went to the vase where SaeRin hid and found nobody.

 

'I guess she already left.' i said and went back to the others. I was cleaning the vase when someone bumped my back. I looked around to see Jonghyun.

 

"Oh. Mian Hyung." he said and went away but then bumped into Key.

 

"Yah Jonghyun! watch were you're going." Key yelled.

 

"Mian." He said again and hung his head low.

 

'Something's wrong with him. I need to talk to him later.'

---

 

After we cleaned the mess, SooMan hyung sent us home and gave us a day off.

 

"Wah! it's so nice of him to give us a day off!" Taemin said as he sat down in the cushion.

 

"Yeah! After we cleaned the mess we really need a day off." Minho said and went to seat next to Taemin.

 

"Where's Jonghyun?" I asked them. The two shrugged.

 

"I think he's in the room hyung." Key said in the kitchen.

 

I went to the room Jonghyun and Me shared and saw him Spacing out in his bed.

 

"DongSaeng."

 

-No Respond-

 

"DongSaeng."

 

-Still No Respond-

 

"Yah!!!" I started shaking him.

 

"Hyung!!! Stop!" He shoved me.

 

"Yah! What's your problem. You're....Different today." I said and he just sighed.

 

"Is there a problem?"

 

"Hyung tell me the truth okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

"That girl. The one who caused the mess in the building

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's SaeRin right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Hello~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I've updated~!!!!

Happy Reading~