Opps!! XD

Mr Hot and Hypersomnia Boy ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gosh Park Jinyoung, what you have done" Chanyeol Hyung is nagging while hand busy with treating the person that has been identified as Chanyeol Hyung house mate, Mark Tuan. He is laying on the sectional sofa that facing the led television with his swollen head. Guilty rushing towards my head when ever I heard he groans in pain when ever Hyung touch his wound with wet towel.


I am sitting on another part of the sofa,facing him and Hyung, but I really make sure that my eye will only glue with the carpet floor and not with the two older. I am to embarrass to look at the injure person. When I pull my face up from the floor and looks at him, he doesn't show any angry expression to me.


"I think you have something to said right? Park Jinyoung?"


I nearly fell from the soft sofa when Hyung finally broke the tension silent that I can't even handle in my self. But before I can say anything more, suddenly a warm voice comes with small chuckles.


"It's okay Hyung and your little brother doesn't have to say sorry" Mark Hyung suddenly said. I can feel his eye is on me,but still I don't dare to pull up my face.


"No! I must say sorry" I get up from the sofa and bows. I nearly stumbled wIth the sudden move from my body, but I manage to not embarrass my self more. 'I'M SO SORRY BECAUSE I BLUNTLY HIT YOU WITHOUT HAVING MANY THOUGHT!" I said again, half yelled.


I heard my Hyung let out another sigh. "I'm also sorry because my brother is stupid in scanning the real thief and the fake one"


Mark Hyung chuckles again. "maybe I really like a thief" he smile and his smile just increase my heart pace.


"You're not looking like a thief, you looks so hot, just really hot. I thought that first before I hit you, so you dont really look like a thief" I confidence said without having a thought that my own phrase can embarrass me more with my eye is looking at him. But when I realized that slipped phrase, my face burning in red. He also looking at me with flushed cheeks.


"Then why you did hit him? You know what, this house has very high security, it hard even for thief to break down this house" My lovely hyung starts nagging again, without convince the condition between me and his friiend.


"Then what Chanyeol hyung said is tr--true" he laughing awkwardly, before my Hyung joining him and what happen to me?


I only standing there with flushed face and trembling heart, and the reason is....


"how can a person laugh can be that beautiful"


.......................


The situation at the school is like usually when my Hyung sent me to school. He insist to sent me to school and he said he will come to pick me up after the end and the reason is he worry about my hypersomnia. And this morning, I don't even meet with Mark Hyung. Hyung said that Mark had to leave early because he has class in the morning and his college is little far from our house. I just nod, doesn't have any attention to ask more. I just hope that his condition is better from the last night.

 

I bathing my eyelashes sleepily when the last period will end in shortly. After the last bell ringing, my class ended with loud sigh come out from my mouth, but when my phone suddenly vibrate it shook me from the sleepiness and took me out from it immediately when I saw Hyung is calling.


"Yes Hyung, I will wait you outside" I start with my hand is packaging my book. When my friend greet me I only nodded and murmur to meet them tomorrow.


"Jinyoung, I totally busy today, so I'm sorry because I can't pick you up today"


"Really? It's okay then. I just can take a train so you don't have to worry Hyung" I stroll the bag on my back. But my eye suddenly saw something unusual happen outside of our school gate. There is a group of girls is surrounding something, but the thing I only can see is a red sport car is parking beside the group. But I only shrug and shift myy attention back to Hyung.


"Okay Jinyoung? He said he will meet you outside the gate"


I blink blankly when Hyung said that. Maybe I don't heard wheat he said before.


"wa--wait Hyung, who is--..."


Tut...tut...tut...


The call was ended by him before I can ask any further. I stare at the phone screen with blank look before take a look outside the gate again. Maybe someone Hyung know will come to pick me up but I don't know who it is.


Without think about that, I slowly walk from the class and and mark on my mind that hyung's friend will know me even though i have no idea who is it. With the slow steps I walk toward the gate and my eyes is looking someone that will look like a doctor, but my though die when someone call me. I can guess who the owner is from the voice. My gaze immediately is convince towards the direction the voice and it ended at the group of the girls and I know who is coming to pick me up. Cold feet suddenly run through my spine when I saw him, Mark Tuan.


"Mark hy--hung?" I stare at the older with rounds eye. Mark was leaning again his red sport car with smirk on his face. I can feel my check slowly show pink color with the kill smirk that can kill girls with only one touch. All the girls are on him, but henestly and the facts is Mark look so handsome with that bright hair, skinny torn jean and only plain white tshirt that is covered with black leather jacket.


The riding is only engulf with the sound of the song from the radio and I don't have any strength to talk at all. My eye feel so sleepy before I slowly drown in my sleep. After that, when I actually have a good enough sleep, I tell my self that I still in the car, but the thing that always happen doesn't follow my instinct.


I wake up with my body comfortably laying on my bed with blanket all of my body. The lamp is off, and from the orange light that burst through the slit of the curtain i know it already evening.


"Did I sleep that long?" I scratch my eye, but i feel I wanna a very swallow my self in huge hole when my blurry memory of maybe Mark had to lifted me upstairs. I'm not that light, because Chanyeol Hyung always said please don't fall asleep in car because you're not baby and you're too heavy~


I rubbing my face with palm before decide to go to the toilet and wash my face and my stomach keep dancing in hungry. With faster pace wash my face, I state in my poor mind that Hyung is busy with his work, and totally Mark Hyung has go out again and will come home late, so It's mean that I need to make my own dinner.


Sneaking my eye from the slit of room's door, i make moves towards the kitchen with mind scratching what will i cook but sounds the frypan meet with ladle stuck me again and before negative thinking comes I shaking my head, vanish it quickly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter