Te amo ♡♡ (Complete)

Mr Hot and Hypersomnia Boy ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last chapter~~

 

As soon as Jinyoung get into the house, he quickly going up and get into his room.  He should know that there will be no way Mark will like him. Will have the same feeling like he has to the older.  He tossed his bag on the floor and buried his face on the bed. His couldn't even pull up his face when Mark suddenly knocks his door's room and called his name.  

The older ask either he have eaten his dinner or not but he lied.  He cant face the older for this time.  So he lied and don't even bother to open his door.  He felt bad for doing that, but how can he face Mark with his red and puffy eye. He heard the older sigh and slowly took steps off from his room. 

That night, he couldn't sleep at all. He know now that is the feeling of being reject even though Mark didn't know his feeling.  The next morning or maybe not even morning,  he heard Chanyeol call him from outside.  He looked at the clock and the time already 12.30pm and he skips his school today.  

"" He grumbled.  Hand rubs his bed hair. He still can hear his hyung outside,  called his name.  

"Are you okay brother? You skipped your school today" Chanyeol's voice sound really worried. Maybe he heard something from Mark,  and even Mark didn't know what is it. 

He get up from the bed, walking weakly to the door and open the thick wooden door until he can see his hyung worry face.  He felt bad made his beloved hyung worried about him now. He hope Mark is not in the house now. 

He let his hyung pass from his room door and suddenly hug his big hyung. Chanyeol startled but instead of ask why, he hug his little brother, hands keep rubbing his brother back smoothly.  

"What happen umm?" 

Jinyoung shook his head, muttered nothing. He lost his voice when he slowly sobbed again his hyung chest while hand grab his hyung harder.  Louder sobs can be heard.  

"Tell me Young,  something should happened if you're being like this"

"Nothing happen" he muttered again his hyung chest,  swallow all his feeling.  He should make his brother worry about him now. 

"Really?" Chanyeol pulls Jinyoung from his chest and looks at him with curiosity contain in his eyes. 

"Of course,  I just hungry,  can u cooks for me? Your sweet little brother?" 

He slapped playfully Jinyoung head and nods slowly. "Wash yourself and come down. I will cook something" 

Instead of answer,  Jinyoung nodded and let go of his hyung. He rubs his puffy eye and went to the toilet,  with mind trying to forget last night scene.  

 

He went downstairs and he can smell his hyung was making kimchi fried rice.  He knew, his hyung will never let him down. But his steps stuck when he saw Mark. Yes,  Mark Tuan.  He was looking at his iPad, face look so serious. He looked like he didn't realized Jinyoung was standing in front of kitchen entrance.  

Jinyoung gulped. He shut his eye and pull his breath slowly.  He told himself that it's not Mark fault and this thing is his fault. He the one who fall in love with Mark and why he should avoid Mark?

He put his steps slowly,  walking through the hallway before Chanyeol turned and saw him walking to the kitchen.  

"Hey Jinyoung, come here and sit" For the first,  he just look on the floor, but when he slowly pull up his face, Mark was looking at him, but his eyes look so heavy like he has something to tell Jinyoung.  

He dont know what to do either than greet the older.  "H-hey Mark hyung" 

He gulped.  His throat feel so dry.  

The older smiled before greet him to with smile. He asked Jinyoung to sit with him. He pats the chair beside him make Jinyoung stop a while.  He stopped beside the refrigerator. 

"I- I will sit at another c-chair , don't wanna disturb yo-you"

Mark pouted.  He poked his lips out and let out lots of sigh. 

Jinyoung waved his hand.  "It-its re-really..."

"Last night you didn't eat dinner with me and now you don't even want to sit beside me. I know who I am"

Jinyoung shut down a bit.  He shocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter