Stupid hyung~

Mr Hot and Hypersomnia Boy ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After we arrive at my work place, the watch already show 7.45 pm and I will start working on 8.00pm. Our plan my Chanyeol wanna stay at cafe for a while and ask me more about the crushing thing between me and Mark Hyung, but there is no crushing thing between me and Mark Hyung. He doesn't know about that and even I just know about it a few hours ago. Good right?


But he had no chance because he suddenly got a phone call from hospital and have to leave.


"I got to go. Emergency call from the hospital, but we gonna talk about this later okay?" He state seriously. I just nod, still shock with what happen.


"I'm in love with Mark Hyung? God! I only know him for two days! ing two days guys! And our first contact is not that good! Maybe he already hate me because I hit him with broom?


"And if I have time or I can catch up, I will come here again to meet him, nope!" Chanyeol Hyung shakes his head "to get see him from apart"


"Who?" I bluntly ask, my mind kind off slow with what happen.


"Byun Baekhyun for the God sake Jinyoung" He grabs my shoulder.


I wanna laugh actually because Chanyeol Hyung still remember about that after my cases and his work but maybe this is why I can call him hardcore fanboy of Byun Baekhyun. We parted after 10 minutes we were talking in front of the cafe with me watching his sport car drove away in the busy road.


"I hope you can catch up hyung"

 


"You never tell us you have hot stuff boyfriend!?" Bam Bam, one of Hunhan cafe worker greets my eye when I was changing my outfit.


"He is his hyung stupid, not his boyfriend" another one, known as Youngjae spoke, throwing some stone. Bam Bam looks at me with under believable face.


"W--what?" I awkwardly ask. Bam Bam never looks at me like that and instead of look, he will do it physically, hug or kiss me or something.


"YOU NEVER TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE HOT HYUNG!!" He hug and kiss my cheeks, and do I mention it is not WHICH CHEEK, but both of my cheeks. And Youngjae on other side.....


"God—" Youngjae sighs while closing his locker.

 

When the work time start, I standing at my position waiting for the customer come,taking out the note to take the order and place the order on the board. Youngjae and Bam Bam also work as waiter. For barista, we have Luhan hyung, the owner of the cafe and his lover Sehun Hyung as pastry chef.

 

"You not looks so good today Jinyoung? Need a rest?" He softly smile before hold me tray of drinks for customer. I shake my head, my body in good condition but it only my feeling that not that good.


"What you have done to me Mark hyung?"

 

Time slwoly fade out and it nearly for midnight to comes. I rest on the chair, in front of the long counter while waiting for the customer before Luhan hyung show up from kitchen holding a tray of cheese bread and a cup of hazelnut coffee that really make my stomach grump for nothing.


"Its for you" he said while putting the tray on the counter in front of me. I blink slowly because when the midnight comes, sleepiness slowly comes to me. I already told Luhan hyung about my illness and he okay with it and instead of not accepting me work, he always help me to overocome my weakness like give me a cup of coffee when the midnight comes.


"Hyung, how can you know your feeling for Sehun hyung?" I ask while munching the bread that has brought for me. Bam bam and Youngjae is also resting when there is no customer. i looking at him, waiting fir the answer.


"No one ever ask me that question" he chuckles lovely. It causes me to hide my blush cheeks, groaning in embarassement with my own question. Chanyeol hyung also said the same thing to me, that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter