Bloom ๑๑

Mr Hot and Hypersomnia Boy ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No POV

When Mark got downstairs, he saw the siblings are talking with each other at the kitchen.. He slowly make his ways towards the other and what he catch up is only the younger is bullying the older.  

"uuu, your brother is so dangerous hyung" he joked. 

He get into the kitchen with that statement while chuckling escaping his little lips when he heard the older said he's going to zip his mouth.  He didn't bother to ask what is it because he know it's not his business. 

Jinyoung seemed to have a little shocked with Mark suddenly appearance but Chanyeol only still hold his lips that time. Mark take his steps to refrigerator and take out a small bottle of milk and take a seat beside Chanyeol. 

"Yes Mark! he's so dangerous.  So you need to be careful because he can take you as a thief again!" Chanyeol said that with pout.  Mark only laugh slowly with Chanyeol behavior. 

Jinyoung spend his all mighty glare towards his beloved hyung because he still can feel his cheeks blush when he remember the first way he meet Mark.  He feels so stupid that time. 

"you're meanie hyung,  it's the past. You don't have to mention that thing again" He said,  trying to escaping his heart from beating more. His heart pace slowly increases with sudden appearance by the other.  

"W-whatt? I didn't said that to you little sweet brother, Im trying to save Mark here" Chanyeol shakes his head with his fully innocent face. Snickering contained in his voice. 

Jinyoung know that his brother trying to play with him now.  He rolled his eye until his little eye meet with Mark orbed that is looking at him with little amusement smile that can wash away all his tension away.  

He can feel his throat suddenly feel dry and he can feel his Adam apple ed up and down. He cheeks flush a little before a get up from his seat.  His hyung has a playful smile and he know before his hyung can trick again,  he need to leave.  Not just because of that,  his chest is going to burst soon if he didn't take a leave soon.  

"Where did you want to go? We will have our breakfast soon? " Mark suddenly ask,  concern filled his voice. His voice is really soft,  very soft that can make Jinyoung's lips trembles. Jinyoung gulped.   

"A-a I have ate breakfast at work, u-um so it's okay. Im going to take a nap. Just go on with Chanyeol hyung" he smile before rushly go upstairs without looking at back. It's good he has a very good excuse to ran away. It's like he can't control his feeling anymore. 

Mark at other side only look at Jinyoung slowly pace before Chanyeol nudges the younger. "Don't worry, he ran away like that it's doesn't mean he didn't like you.  It's just my little brother is too shy and he need time to adjust around you" Chanyeol spoke when he realized that Mark feel uncomfortable. 

"But hyung it's look like, he doesn't like me" Mark sigh.

Chanyeol giggle and pat Mark's shoulder.  "Believe Mark, he really like you lots" 

"I hope so Hyung" he sigh again.  Chanyeol shakes his head.  He feel funny because he thought maybe he can be a match maker this time.  

"Don't think about it anymore,  and let make breakfast" Mark nods and get up from his chair with grim face but before he can do more, Chanyeol ask him something.  

 

 

Jinyoung wake up around 3.00pm because he have to work at 6.00pm. He rubs his heavy eye and move his body around. He's to lazy to wake up but he need to work.  So with lazy pace, he wake up and go to the toilet to wash and at the same time his stomach growls,  asking for food. He noted in his head he will find something to eat before he goes to work.  

He goes downstairs with  his brown skinny jeans and sweatshirt that look loose to him.  His eyebrows knitted because he feels weird. The house is too quiet, like really quite. His legs straight to the kitchen but he stop a while when he saw Mark is there, writing something and he can see there are book anywhere on the table.  He feel he wanna run away, but when his stomach not on his side and it's growls really hard,  Mark stop writing and turned towards him. He blinks slowly before flash a little smile that make butterflies in Jinyoung's stomach burst.  

"Are you hungry? I can hear your stomach sounds from here" Mark ask while chuckling slowly caused Jinyoung to nods immediately while walking towards kitchen,  acting like nothing happen. 

"Sits and let me heat the food" Jinyoung stop and looks towards the hot one.  He slowly shaking his head. But the other busy compiling papers and books he used.  

"N-no,  you really don't have too.  Let me do that and you can continue tdo your work.  I can do this" He said and wave his hand. He really don't want Mark help him.  Because what he see now,  Mark has works to do and he only have to heat food.  

"No, it's really okay.  Sits down and let me heat the food.  My work is nothing.  I still hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter