Thief looks hot?? —.—

Mr Hot and Hypersomnia Boy ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jinyoung POV

"I don't want! Don't you get it!?" I yelling with harsh voice that encoding through the living of my house. My eyes burst with anger, caused by the burn in my heart. Anger is piercing in my eye.


"Park Jinyoung! I don't teach you to in that tone with us" My father, Mr Park roaring through his mouth. I huff, feeling depress with their ethics on me.


"You're the causes why I talk like that. I have said before that I don't want arranged relationship or marriage! I'm only 19 years old and I still have many thing to do"


"We just want you to know her, not ask you to marry her Young" Umma suddenly interrupted with soft voice. I change my gaze towards her before her disappointed gaze met mine. I ran my gaze, don't want her disappointed gaze stab my hurt heart right now.


"Umma, how many time do I have to say that i'm not into girl? How many I need to repeat the same thing?" I continued, but I only heard both of my parent only sigh with sound of someone sit on the sofa.


"We know that, but we just want the best for you because we love you son"


"If both of you love me, please respect my feeling and accept me with whatever I chose, can you?" I turned to my father with weak expression because I'm too tired to deal with the same thing. "Like what you have done to Chanyeol hyung. Can you accept me like you accept him?" I knitted my eyebrow with both of my legs walking towards my mother who is sitting on the sofa. I hold her hand with eye that slowly soak with tears.


"What do you mean by I already accepted him?" My father snicker voice sounds. His eye piercing stabbing my eye. "I still don't accept him and will never accept him. He embarrassed me and leave home like that. Do you think I can.accept son like that?"


The phrase of my father still not accept Chanyeol Hyung had stabbed my heart more than what they're doing to me right now. I let go umma hand and standing while looking at my father. "But he is my Hyung and your so—»


"He is no longer my son after he get out from this house"


The verse that come out from my father caused my eye not longer can contain my tears. It just run through my cheeks and continue until my chin. I never thought that my father will be like this. Umma only sit on the sofa and don't give any reaction. She doesn't said anything and I don't see her effort to backup my Hyung causes me to hold anger more.


"Then, I also no longer your son" I said before lift my legs from there, leaving them and heading towards my room. My feeling that time mixed with anger, frustrated, sad and everything that caused me to sobs.

 


I don't know how many hours I have been under my thick blanket until I heard someone open my door's room. I don't bother to look who is it because from the sound of the footsteps I already can read who is walking towards my bed. I can feel my bed move a little before a warm hand touch my blanket.


"Jinyoung, let's go and eat okay? You still don't touch dinner right?" Mom voices sounded so soft for me and I know she is trying to coax me back. I have my back facing her and I only grip my duvet tighter.


"I called Hyung and ask him to take me because I wanna stay at his house for a while" I tell her another thing instead of answering her question with cold voice.


"Young-ah--"


"Don't try to say anything because I will never change my desicion" I cut her verses, but still I can feel her grip on my duvet. I want to fall into it, and change my decision because she is my mom, but sometimes feeling can change. Even that time my eye slowly fade out into tears, but I hold it.


"I understand Jinyoung" Umma sounds like she will burst into tears soon with the her hand still softly rubs my surface of blanket. I tell myself that I don't want to fall into them again and let my Hyung faced the wrong that I think is the best thing he chose in his life.


"I want to sleep. Can you leave me alone?" As cold as ice my voice sounded, my umma pull his hand and slowly leave my room. I can hear her footstep that stop before continue to sound before the thick door is closed.


"I'm sorry umma"

 


The next morning..


I pointed my eye outside the car without having a single talk with my Hyung and I know he also sometimes take a looks on me, checking me out to see either I fall asleep or not. I heard he clear his throat before his deep voice sounded.


"What happen actually Young? You said you will tell me today" he asked, but eye still concentrate onto the busiest road. Hand delicately drives the spot car.


"I know umma already told you when you met her this morning right? So don't ask me to tell you because I don't want to remember it at all" I spit out using annoying tone without looking at him. His deep laugh enclosing the whole car.


"It's funny?" I turned my face and stare at him like I will make holes on his body. He stopped laughing and ran his hand towards my black soft lock and ruffle it. My Hyung is really a tough person even though it already 2 years since he left our family home. His problem with our father is still not settle until now and it really caused our home feel like it no longer cheerful without Hyung. He chose to left our home either then left his ambition to work as a doctor and now he showed to Appa that he can do that.


"Why you're staring at me like that?"


My thought ran away when his voice touch my ears. I shook my head and engulf him into my warm hug. He panic before stopping his car beside the road and loom at me with unbelievable stare.


"Why you suddenly hug me like that? You wanna us die?" He shook his head, but my hand still on him, cupping his body with me. Without having a chance to answer his question, my eye feel so weight before it slowly engulfed my whole world into darkness.

 

...........................

 

I sctreched my hand and my whole mouth after i wake up from my deep sleep. My back feel so comfortable and after I open my sleepy eye, I realized that I already in my hyung.house because of an unfamiliar surrounding.


With still sleepy eye, I walked towards downstair and what catch my eye is the house is so huge. It really modern house with only white and grey colour that decarate it. It 2 times larger than my own house. When my eye was amazed by the house, my eye spot hyung in the kitchen.


"Chanyeollie hyung, your house is so damn huge!" I waving my both of my hands on the air while my eye is looking around his house. Chanyeol Hyung chuckled before tucked his hand with two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter