[I.O.I] Somi x You (Hyunsik)

Dynamic Fantasies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I like the wind

and you...

I like walking with you.

 

"Why couldn't we just order delivery at home?" Hyunsik complained, passively walking beside her girlfriend who had linked her arms with the latter.

"I did say that you could stay home. Besides, I prefer cooking the chicken myself rather than always ordering." Somi chuckles as Hyunsik turns her head to the side.

"I didn't want you to leave by my side."

"What did you say?" Somi couldn't hear the latter's quiet mumble quite clearly. Hyunsik clears first before responding to the female.

"I said...I don't want you eating all of the crispy side." Somi lightly pushed the latter's shoulder.

"Yah! I share everything with you..." Expecting the female to pout, Hyunsik turns her head to face the0p female, hearing Somi's voice instead fall into a serious tone.

"As a matter of fact...may I talk to you about something?"

 

I hope you understand me.

Even if it upsets and frustrates you,

I hope you can wait a little longer.

 

Setting up the DVD player, Hyunsik can already smell the alluring scent of the chicken. She didn't need to feel anticipated for Somi's cooking since she can already guarantee that it would be good.

"So...What movie do you want to watch?" Hyunsik initiated the conversation, feeling a bit disappointed that she received a silent response from the female.

"...Are you still upset?" Hyunsik turned to look at her girlfriend, who simply continued to cook the meal. The latter lets out a sigh, soon heading to the kitchen to embrace her girlfriend from the back.

"Please don't be upset..." Somi frowned, trying to shake away from the latter's grasp as she soon began to pout.

"Mm. Stopp, I can't stay mad at you if you do things like this." Hyunsik couldn't help but to chuckle at her cute girlfriend.

"I love you." Despite Somi's shaky movement, Hyunsik kept ahold of the female.

"...love you too."

 

Oh no you have to be

careful careful careful

(I'm sorry babe)

Even if your eyes or words

shake my heart.

 

"So when will you be meeting them?" Somi questioned the latter out of nowhere as she gave the boba drink to Hyunsik. Both females were sitting in a café for a casual date, discussing about their difficult classes until the question popped up.

"Meeting who?" Hyunsik played along as she sipped on her boba drink. Somi immediately furrowed her eyebrows as she lightly pushed the latter's shoulder.

"You know who...my parents."

"Oh." Somi held onto the latter's hand, pleading the latter with her expression.

"Let's at least visit the states...we'll be having spring break soon, so you can't make an excuse about our classes." Hyunsik bit her bottom lip, contemplating on the idea once more. Sighing in defeat, Hyunsik finally gave in, nodding in response as she soon saw her girlfriend's face shine with gleam.

"Really?! You can't take it back now! I'm buying the tickets!" Somi claimed as she began to search through her phone. Meanwhile Hyunsik felt herself daze from her decision, worried about how Somi's parents will be judging of her.

 

I can't avoid it,

nor can I stop it.

The fate that has come to me.

 

"We're here! Eek!" Somi exclaims in English, squealing in excitement at the fact that the two females actually travelled to the states. Hyunsik on the contrary felt exhausted with the jet lag dragging her down. She couldn't necessarily fully understand her girlfriend's English, but Somi's excitement was never a secret.

Before their flight to the states, Hyunsik has been trying to study a bit of English so that if she does happen to meet Somi's parents, whom were currently in the states, then Hyunsik would be able to start off with a good impression.

However, it soon becomes downhill once Hyunsik was trying to develop sentences in English. In the end, she was only able to memorize a few basic words such as Hello, Good afternoon, Goodbye, and Bathroom.

Once a taxi arrives, both females enter and take their seats.

"Send us to this location please." Somi stated to the taxi driver as she pinpointed the location from her phone. The location was set to her family's favorite restaurant. The resturant was where Somi was planning to introduce Hyunsik to her family. Somi had hoped that the latter would also enjoy the variety types of food that her family usually anticipates for. Texting her parents, she had not expected Hyunsik's head to be suddenly resting on the female's shoulder.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter