[SNSD] Taeyeon x You (Jaerin)

Dynamic Fantasies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was used to being alone,

my days were gray.

But I remember the day 

you lightly came to me,

knocking on my door.

 

"Wow..." After entering her new compartment, Taeyeon sets her luggage to the side, heading to her balcony as she inhales the fresh air.

"For such a small price, this sure really pays off." Taeyeon heads back from the balcony, examining the features of her new apartment. 

"I should probably greet my neighbors while I'm at it..." Scratching her right cheek with her index finger, she contemplated on the method of how she will greet her neighbors. She began to head to the kitchen, planning to bake some cupcakes for her new neighbors, but soon stops her tracks.

 

I don't wanna risk burning up my new apartment though...

 

Letting out a defeated sigh, Taeyeon steps out of her compartment, looking to her right to see her neighbor's doorsteps. 

 

It should be fine if I only introduce myself..right?

 

Hoping for her neighbor to not end up being someone creepy, Taeyeon crosses her fingers for a few seconds, stepping towards the front of her neighbor's door as she gently gives three knocks to the door, anxiety rushing through her veins as she waits for the door to open. The door hesitantly opens, revealing a female who gave Taeyeon a blank stare. 

"Hello! My name is Kim Taeyeon! I'm your new next door-" Before Taeyeon could finish her greeting, the latter closed the door shut, making Taeyeon's mouth hang in disbelief. 

"Um..hah..what?" Taeyeon took some time to process the whole situation, returning back inside her compartment before feeling like she wanted to move out already. Of course she knew it was impossible to do so, since her manager arranged for the new living conditions so that she could be closer to the location of her photo shoots. 

 

...

Although from another perspective she has a poker face, Jaerin in reality was in awe by the beautiful female greeting her. Maybe a bit too awed that she ended up closing the door out of embarrassment, stuck in her mind the thought of the female having a slight glimpse of the latter in her messy pajama attire. 

"Oh. Oops." Realizing her unintentional rudeness, Jaerin hesitantly opens the door once again, only to then see no sight of the beautiful female she once saw just moments ago. 

 

It's 11:11,

where there's not much time left to the day. 

 

Jaerin changes into her tracksuit and heads out from her compartment, preparing for her routined jog. After adjusting her running shoes for the comfort of her soles, Jaerin began to jog to the park, planning to jog a couple of laps alongside the river until she noticed a presence jogging along beside her. 

Taeyeon, who had her hair tied into a ponytail, was wearing a black hoodie along with black yoga pants, soon catching up to Jaerin once she recognized that it was her new neighbor, attempting another chance to befriend her new neighbor. 

"Hey! I apologize for um..possibly scaring you this morning.." While the female apologized to the latter, Jaerin simply eyed the female's whole figure, seeing that the right curves were at the right places as Jaerin soon averts her eyes away from the female, staying in silence as she continues her few laps around the park. Jaerin felt a sense of heat rush through her head as she soon covers her nose with her hand, a slight nosebleed drips onto her hand. 

Taeyeon on the other hand felt offended as she misunderstood the latter's actions once again, feeling her frustration slowly boiling up. 

"Why are you doing this to me? What have I done wrong to make you be like that?!" Losing a bit of her patience, she awaits for the latter's response. Jaerin however was too engrossed on not displaying her nosebleed that she didn't realize the female's words passing by from one ear to the other. 

"Yah! Tell me-" Grabbing ahold of the latter's shoulders, Taeyeon faces the latter upfront, now realizing the red liquid dripping from the latter's nose. 

"Oh my- Why are you-" 

"Its nothing." Jaerin gets out from the female's grip, turning away from the female as she finally uttered her first words towards the female. 

"So you can talk..." Taeyeon mumbled as she ruffled through her pockets, taking out a small handkerchief and handing it to the female. 

"Here. Use this." Jaerin takes a quick glance at the female before taking the handkerchief from her grasp, gently wiping the blood from her own face as she heard a phone ring sound off. 

Taeyeon looks at her phone screen before answering the call from her manager. 

"Where are you at?! You're late for your photo shoot!" Taeyeon glanced over her watch, realizing the time as she began to slightly panic, knowing that the staff members were known to be a bit strict on time. 

"R-Right! I'll be there soon!" Taeyeon hangs up her phone, rushing back to her compartment as she left the latter to stand there, holding onto her handkerchief. Jaerin soon lets out a sigh, staring at the handkerchief that was stained with her blood. 

 

I guess I'll return this to her some other time...

 

Finishing her final lap by walking, Jaerin heads back to her own compartment to rest for the evening.

 

Once in awhile, 

without hiding, 

I open a very small piece of my heart.

 

After cleaning the bloodstains from the handkerchief, Jaerin steps out of her compartment the next morning, heading to her new neighbor's doorsteps. Knocking on the door, she waits for the female to open the door, but in response, she hears a shriek from the female's compartment. Worried for the female, Jaerin tries turning the door knob, expecting it to be locked. Instead, the door creaks open, making the latter worry more from the fact that the front door was unlocked, making it possible that someone has intruded the female's compartment. 

"! Why of all places does a cockroach have to be inside my apartment?!" Taeyeon began to throw several objects directed to the cockroach, but each object throw had missed from the fact that the cockroach would move slightly from Taeyeon's aim. Jaerin takes off one of her shoes, soon crushing the poor bug to its misery as Taeyeon simply watched the latter's whole action. 

"How-...Nevermind. Thank you." Letting out a sigh of relief, Taeyeon notices the handkerchief o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter