[SNSD] Jessica x You (Hyumi)

Dynamic Fantasies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's nothing I want

more in this world, 

more than your love.  

 

"Hyumi! Which dress do you think Tyler prefers?" Jessica grabbed ahold of two contrasting dresses from her closet: her left hand held onto a long drape rouge dress while her right hand held onto a vintage floral dress. Hyumi felt her words getting caught up as she could only display a weak smile to the female. 

"Either is fine really." Hyumi pretended to fidle with her phone as Jessica lets out a sigh. 

"Come on Hyumi! I need my friend's opinion on this important matter." Hyumi stopped on her tracks as the word 'friend' echoes through her thoughts. 

 

Right...I'm just a friend.

 

"I'll be back." Hyumi didn't wait for the female's response as she steps out of Jessica's room, holding onto her head as she tries to suppress her emotions. 

"Hyumi? Are you okay?" Krystal, who was passing by the halls approached the latter with concern. 

"Yeah..just a headache. I-I'm gonna go take some painkillers if you'll excuse me." Hyumi lied as she began to head to the bathroom, not wanting to show Krystal her depressing state. 

 

I never wanted anything so much 

than to drown in your love 

and not feel your reign.

 

Hyumi began to look at her reflection in the mirror, her insecurity building up. 

 

I'm such a mess...I'm supposed to support Jessica and yet I couldn't even decide a simple dress for her to wear...

 

As her tears began to well up, Krystal opened the bathroom door, making the latter flinch. 

"Ugh. You are such a bad liar." Krystal began to glare at the latter, who awkwardly averts her eyes from the female. 

"I-I was just washing my face! See?"

Hyumi turns on the faucet, letting the water flow through her hands as she began to continuosly splash water on her face, Krystal rolling her eyes at the latter's actions. 

"Okay fine. You've caught me. Take my heart to jail and let it rot till it gets over this unrequited love." Hyumi played it off, raising her hands in the air as Krystal lets out a chuckle. 

 

"Pfft. Pabo." Krystal commented, displaying a smirk on her face as an idea came into her mind. 

 

It's silent but only I know,

this time is precious.

 

Although Jessica and Hyemi were having a sleepover, neither females wanted to sleep yet, so they decided upon watching The Werewolf Boy. Besides the sound of the movie playing on the television screen, neither Jessica nor Hyumi uttered a single word as they were both immersed into the film. The silence was soon broken as Jessica initiated the conversation.

"Hey..." Hyumi kept her eyes in the screen, grabbing a few pieces of popcorn from their shared bowl and began to eat.

"What were you and Krystal laughing about?" Jessica questioned, causing the latter to almost choke as Hyumi grabbed a bottle of water, drinking its contents to prevent herself from an early death. 

"Hah...Nothing much, just a few puns or so...Anyway, the transformation though looks so realistic!" Hyumi tries to disregard the topic, but the female instead brings the topic up again. 

"Ooh. What were they?" Hyumi began to come up with one as fast as possible. 

"Did you hear about the kidnapping during school? Don't worry, he woke up." It took several seconds until Jessica was finally able to process it all. 

"...Lets just finish the movie..." Jessica stated, turning her head back to the television as Hyumi felt a sign of relief, also placing her attention back to the movie. 

 

...

"...Wake up..." Hyumi felt her shoulder gently shaken as she blinked her eyes a couple of times, her vision soon clearing and seeing the sight of Jessica waking her up. 

"Hyumi, wake up. Breakfast is ready." Jessica displayed a smile, making the latter's heart flutter.

"You still haven't given me your opinion.." Jessica brought back the topic as the latter scratches her head. 

"Well..for now, why don't we eat breakfast first? Afterwards, I'll give you my opinion before..you go on your date with Tyler." Jessica nodded in compromise as both females walked to the dining table together. 

 

What would be the right thing to do? 

Thump thump 

My heart is anxiously looking at you.

 

Alongside with Krystal, Hyumi and Jessica ate their breakfast of rice and bibimbap, having small talks about their daily lives until Krystal brought up something that caught the latter's attention. 

"Jessica..you said you have your date with Tyler later right?" Jessica nods in response, taking a small bite of her food. Hyumi glares at Krystal, communicating with her eyes to ask what she has in mind, but Krystal responded with a smirk, focusing her attention to her sister. 

"Can I go with you and Tyler along with my date?" Jessica raised her eyebrow towards her younger sister, eyeing her sister from the strange question. 

"You have a date? Who?" Krystal got up from her seat, standing behind Hyumi's seat as she wrapped her arms around the latter's neck.

"Hyumi, would you like to go with me?" The latter turns her head back to the younger sister, Krystal taking a quick glance at her older sister before completely having her eyes set on the latter. 

"Eh? Uh.." Unsure of how to response, Hyumi makes eye contact with Jessica, soon no longer making eye contact as Jessica averts her gaze. 

"Don't force her." Jessica began to glare at her sister as Krystal shook her head. 

"I'm not forcing her, that's exactly why I'm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter