[Mamamoo] Moonbyul x You (Sohee)

Dynamic Fantasies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 When your soft eyes meet her, 

smile...

so that she can smile. 

 

"Nn.." Groaning by the bright light from the window, Sohee blinks her eyes a couple times, rubbing her eyes to adjust her vision until she saw a clear image of her lover laying beside her. 

"Good morning, my love." Byul greeted as she continued to stare at the latter, displaying an admiring smile as Sohee returned the smile. 

"Morning Byul-ah...what time is it?" Sohee questioned, planning to get up from the bed until the female prevented the latter by grabbing ahold of the latter's waist. 

"Time for you to cuddle with me." Byul pulled the latter closer to her, tickling her sides as Sohee let's out a chuckle. 

"Haha, yah! Stop! I need to do work!" Sohee stated, pecking the female's cheek before getting out of the bed to go to the computer. Feeling a bit disappointed, Byul also gets up from the bed, heading to the kitchen to make breakfast for the couple.

 

Get up first in the morning,

turning on jazz.

Gentle kiss, 

I will look at you.

 

As Byul made a few pieces of pancakes, she the radio, humming to the jazz music that passed through her ears. 

"Can you turn that down a bit? I need to focus on this!" Sohee exclaimed from across the room, Byul obliging as she lowered the volume, grabbing onto the pan as she flipped the pancake. After patiently waiting for the pancake to have its sooth surface, Byul sets the pancake onto the plate, spreading a bit of butter and syrup on the pancake before setting the plate near the latter's desk. 

"Here's breakfast my love." Byul planted a peck in the cheek to the latter who didn't take her eyes off the screen. 

"Thank you Byul." Sohee continued to type at a fast pace, the screen filled with several words as Byul sat at the living room couch, taking a final glance at the latter before she heads out to go to her workplace.

 

When you're too tired, 

take two bottles of soju...

And honestly knock on her door.

 

Returning from her company, Byul rustles through her pockets, searching through her pockets to find her keys. Realizing that she carelessly left them inside, she hesitantly knocks on the door, patiently waiting as the latter opens the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter