[Red Velvet] Irene x You (Jaein)

Dynamic Fantasies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mm-bob-bob, 

What are you talking about?

Mm-bob-bob,

You're so blunt.

 

"So how did you two meet?" Jisoo takes a quick sip of her latte, enjoying the soothing music of the cafe as she looked at both Jaein and Irene whom were sitting across from her. Jaein and Irene both glanced at each other, suddenly letting out a chuckle as Jisoo raised her eyebrow in confusion. 

"Haha..It was a very troublesome moment for me." Jaein teased, receiving a slap in the arm from the female as she then began to tell the story. 

 

~Flashback~

"So tired.." After performing Playing with Fire, Jaein greeted her best friend's group, Blackpink, offering each member a drink until she realizes that she is missing one. 

"Aww, I don't get one?" Lisa began to pout like a child. 

"Y-you do! I'll go quickly get it!" Jaein rushed out of the room, heading to the nearby vending machine in a quick pace, until she realizes that someone was ahead of her sight. 

"Watch out!" Jaein tried to warn, but the female figure only turned her head to the latter's voice, both females colliding with one another as they fell onto each other. 

"Ow...I'm so sorry!" The tall latter apologized, quickly getting up from the floor. 

"Are you okay?" Jaein offered her hand to the silent female, whom Jaein soon noticed was wincing in pain. 

"My ankle..." the female mumbled to herself, but Jaein ended up hearing her. 

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!" Jaein began to panic a bit, worried about the female's condition. Recognizing the female's identity, she realizes that the female was to soon perform their comeback special Little Little

"Can you help me up?" Irene simply asked, trying to keep a calm composure as she kept her performance in mind. 

"Y-yeah!" Jaein misunderstood the female's words as she began to carry the female bridal style. 

"W-wha-" Irene widened her eyes in shock, becoming flustered from the latter's actions as Jaein began to exclaim. 

"Someone! Call 119!" Realizing the latter's words, Irene began to struggle to get off of Jaein's arms. 

"Yah! I'm fine! Let me down!" 

 

...

"Pfft, rather than troubled, you were mostly just dramatic." Irene commented after Jaein finished explaining to Jisoo. 

"I was panicking okay. Let's see what you would do if the roles were switched." The latter sticked her tongue out to the latter as Irene rolled her eyes. 

"One thing for sure is that I won't be carrying your tall pabo self to solve things." Irene retorted, Jaein planning to response to the female until Jisoo interrupted their conversation. 

"Aww, I'm a bit envious of Irene...when are you going to carry me like that Jaein?" Jisoo began to playfully pout as Jaein curved her lips into a grin. 

"Maybe the moment when you becomes a damsel in distress." Jaein teased, reaching out to pinch Jisoo's cheeks as Jisoo giggles in response. Meanwhile, Irene huffs in annoyance to the two female's interactions, pretending not to care as she looks to her right of the cafe's glass to see people in the streets passing by. 

 

I pretend to enjoy it,

'haha' I try and laugh.

I even talk icy when I'm in front of you.

 

"Are you okay Irene?" Jaein called out, noticing the female's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter