The Mountain Man [YuTen]

Cinnamon Wind

Request for nctdaebakTen tries hard to teach his 'mountain man' hyung some warm up exercise and ends up ROFL

I deeply apologize if this came out way later than you expected, I got slammed with assignments over the weekend and I've been trying to finish it all before Monday And plus I feel asleep last night super duper early ;-; Hopefully you won't be disappointed--

 


 

"Woaahhh, Winwin-hyung that's so cool!" Jisung stared at Sicheng in amazement as the older boy did another front flip. His audience of the younger toddlers were gathered around him as he performed his 'amazing and cool' tricks (somehow Sicheng obtained the nickname because he kept winning at a game of Mario Kart). Loud clapping erupted when the young Chinese boy landed in the bounty of colorful throw pillows Taeil arranged in front of them, just in case Sicheng ever fell down on his .

 

Yuta stared at the scene with a small pout of his lips. He wasn't going to lie. Ever since he saw Sicheng do that cool shoulder trick thingy (he didn't know what it was called, but his arms and shoulders were really flexible), he'd been a tinnnyyyy bit jealous of the other male.

 

Okay, maybe a lot a bit.

 

He let out a small groan when he saw Sicheng practically fly through the air, burying his head inside one of the throw pillows. Yuta really, really, really wanted to learn how to do those cool acts like Sicheng. So what did he do? He ran to the first person he could think of that could help him,

 

"Tenniieeeeee!" The Japanese toddler ran over to the small boy who was innocently making a paper airplane. Yuta's loud voice caused Ten to jump up, crushing part of his plane in the process. "My plane-- Oh, hi Yuta-hyung !" The younger boy's frown quickly turned up into a blinding smile.

 

Ten got up and proceeded to hug the older male tightly since he promised Yuta that he'd hug him whenever he saw him as a 'payment' for Yuta teaching Ten how to make an origami dragon. It was a win-win for both of them, Ten got his paper dragons and lots of warm hugs, Yuta got an infinite amount of hugs from Ten.

 

"Hey, Tennie, you do a huggeeeee favor for me? Pretty please??" Yuta flashed his infamous puppy eyes at the Thai male, who agreed immediately. 

 

"You said you knew how to do like... Cool tricks too right? Like Sicheng does?" Ten tilted his head before clicking his tongue in realization. Yuta must have been talking about how flexible he was and how he could do a flip or two, right?

 

Ten nodded his head, looking at Yuta with confused eyes. "Do you think you can teach me how to do that stuff?! I really wanna learn." Yuta's eyes glittered with excitement. The older boy pleaded and begged with all his heart, even going so far as to clutch Ten's hands (which he will never admit were warm and soft).

 

But Ten, oh Ten. That young boy just stood there in a fit of giggles as Yuta scream 'This is not funny!' at him. He had to admit, it was quite funny to see his hyung to go this far for a task like this. "Hmm... I don't know--"

 

"Ten, remember I still have yet to give you that Tanuki plushie you really wanted~" Yuta said with a devious smile on his face. All the color drained from Ten's face when he remembered that adorable Tanuki plushie he so desperately wanted.

 

His mom decided to take the kids on a small field trip to the zoo, and he instantly fell in love with the Tanuki exhibit. Ten even cried a little bit when his mom said they didn't have enough time to buy it (because Kaicheng's mom was picking him up soon). However, Yuta coincidentally went back to the zoo the next day and bought the Tanuki plushie, just for Ten. It was still in his cubby, along with his backpack and his shoes.

 

"You wouldn't..."

 

"Try me." Ten let out a loud whine and stomped his foot, flashing Yuta his best 'hurt' look he could compose. But Yuta's face didn't flatter, and he continued to wear that snarky smile as Ten acted childishly right in front of him (Yuta was actually dying in the inside, but Ten didn't need to know that.).

 

"Urngghh... Fine." Ten said with a huff. Yuta jumped up and down with glee, clapping his hands excitedly as he proceeded to squish Ten tightly.

 

Ten pushed the elder away playfully. The duo ran to Ten's mom, who was baking cinnamon rolls in the kitchen, and asked her if they could pull out the tumble mats so that Ten could, "Teach Yuta-hyung the cool tricks that Ill-hyung taught me!"

 

With the help of Mrs. Chittaphon, they pulled the tumble mats out into one of the unoccupied rooms in the daycare. Ten stood in front of Yuta in what he called a 'Superman pose' and said, "Okay Yuta-hyung, we're going to do some cool things later, but first, we must warm up!"

 

"Ehh... Why? Can't we just do it now??"

 

"No hyung we have to be warmed up! Ill-hyung said to never start an exercise without stretching first!" Yuta really wanted to oppose, but Ten was already stretching.

 

With a small pout on his face, Yuta sat down on the floor and got into the same position as Ten, legs together and extended outwards. "First, we're gonna stretch out leg muscles. Try to touch your toes Yuta-hyung." The younger boy leaned out and gripped his toes with his hand.

 

Yuta furrowed his brows in frustration as he tried to touch his toes like Ten did. But he just couldn't stretch that far! And Ten was still in that position somehow, he just couldn't wrap his head around that! He was convinced that Ten was made of some kind of magic that allowed him to do that.

 

You know, the kind of magic that you only see in fairy tales or wizards do. Ten was probably made of magic. Maybe that'd explain how he manages to make everyone smile too.

 

"Tennie can you help me, pleaassseeee!" Yuta begged as he cried out to the Thai boy. Ten hopped back up with a smile on his face. "Poor Yuta-hyung... He can't touch his toes." Ten jokingly shook his head as he let out a soft 'tsk', making Yuta glare at him. 

 

"I will help you, don't worry!" Ten plopped down on his knees. "Tell me when to stop okay?" Ten placed his hands on Yuta's back and pushed him forward. He really tried his best to be gentle, but Yuta's muscles felt like they were burning

 

"Ohhhh o-okay you can stopnowplease--" Yuta let out a big sigh of relief when he felt the pressure on his back go away. Immediately, he curled into a fetal position and grasped the back of his thighs. 

 

"No one ever told me that stretching would hurt so much..." Yuta whined in between his thighs. He didn't even feel like he could stand, his legs felt like they were burning. 

 

Despite Yuta's pain, Ten fell down on the floor, laughing loudly at his hyung. Yuta stood up abruptly, dusting himself off with a deep scowl on his face. He turned to Ten angrily, he was about ready to scold the younger for laughing at him. Joyful cries rang in the room as Ten rolled around on the floor, laughing until tears beaded at the corner of his eyes. 

 

"Y-Yuta-hyung you looked like a m-mountain in that po-position!! I can't-- bwhaha!!" Ten screamed into the mats. Yuta looked down at him with a soft smile as he sat Ten up. Sure Ten's face was extremely red from laughing at him, but the indents that would form on his face wouldn't leave a pretty mark. And Ten was really pretty.

 

Johnny and his fashion evaluation said so, so it had to be true (hint hint at the Johnten OS ).

 

"Tsk, laughing at your hyungs failures... I thought I taught you better than that Ten." Yuta ruffled Ten's hair playfully, drawing a high-pitched whine out of the younger. 

 

"But Yuta-hyung y... you..." Yuta tilted his head in confusion. Was there something on him now? Was there a funny pattern on his face from lying there for too long? Or was it his hair-- "Your hair!!"

 

Oh. It was his hair. No wonder Ten kept eyeing it.

 

Once again, he felt back down to the ground. Laughter ensued once again as Ten clutched his stomach. The moment Yuta helped Ten up, Yuta's hair seemingly stood up by itself and formed this weird mountain shape. It was as if there was a small cone or pyramid on his head, and it gave Ten the perfect nickname for Yuta. 

 

"You can be the Mountain Man!! You looked like one, and now your hair is one!" Ten exclaimed between huffs of air. Each sip of air he took was exhaled as soon as he inhaled. Yuta's bitter face made everything funnier, especially his hair situation.

 

He let out an exaggerated sigh and quickly delivered numerous soft kicks to Ten's side. "You're being a rude dongsaeng, I am not a Mountain Man!" Yuta pouted, but Ten continued to laugh his heart out regardless.

 

Yuta fondly smiled at the younger who was laughing his lungs out. He sneakily glanced to the mirror that was hanging up on the wall, patting his hair as he eyed the strands sticking up messily. A small grin formed on his face after seeing how silly he looked, with his sloppy hair and his red cheeks. He looked back down at Ten, who's giggles didn't seem to flatter after all this time.

 

He soon found himself, curled up on the floor next to Ten. The two laughed the afternoon away, finding the smallest things to share a giggle over. Mainly it was because of Yuta being a 'Mountain Man', but no one had to find out his nickname if Yuta blackmailed Ten with his cringeworthy performance of saying 'How's this?' with a piece of lettuce. 

 


 

Hey hey hey did anyone miss me while I was gone for like, almost two weeks? I DUNNO--

Regardless, I hope you enjoyed this ficlet >.< I tried

And just a small disclaimer, updates for this ficlet book will be reaallll slow. 
There's a lot of projects that have been piled on top of me for school T~T I criES
Especially English. English . Old English . Romeo and Juliet . Gym . Biology . School in general.

Urgh... Must continue to push through ;-; Must work to freaking finish my stories--