Soulmate? - 6

Soulmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes and smile ear to ear to see the scenery in front of me. The scenery of a beautiful woman with her white skin, her puffy cheeks, her pink lips, her thick eye brows, her cute nose, and her y collarbone. I don't know how she still looks so gorgeous after all these years. Yes, she looks more mature, but still awesomely pretty. It's been years since the last time I see her sleeping like this. I always love when see her sleeping and wake up face. If people think that she most beautiful when she's on make-up, they're wrong. The most beautiful is when she has no make-up and when she's on the bed. Because she's on the bed and no make-up now, can you imagine how beautiful she is?

°°°

"How are you, Tae?"

I see so many emotions in her eyes: happy, sad, worry, miss, hurt, and disappoint. However, I try to maintain my expression. I shall show no expression, but the truth inside, my heart is beating like it's going to jump out from my chest. Oh, I miss her so much.

"I'm fine, thank you." Cliché, I know.

The sadness and disappoint is filling the most in her eyes now. "I see. So, you're fine, even without me?"

Well, no, I'm no fine without you, but I can't say that, can I?

"What would you expect? You're seeing me bleeding and crying over you? You were my best friend, but you seems don't know me well, Fany."

"Were? So, I was your best friend? What am I now? A stranger?" Then she chuckles bitterly. "Ah, yes, I forgot that you never show your weakness. So, you're saying that you're crying over me behind me?"

I laugh full of bitterness. "No, I'm not crying over you. It has been five years since you got married, I already move on from you."

"Yeah, right, move on, got married with Kwon Jiyong then divorced after two years. You used him to forget me, right? Why divorced? Because he couldn't make you forget about me?" She smirks. Oh, it's so gorgeous.

"Is it fun for you, watching me suffering from the hurt because of you?" I retort.

The smirk on her face is gone. "No, it’s no fun because I also feel like that too."

I snort. "You're happy got married with that-man-who-I-forget-his-name. So, what do you mean you feel what I feel?"

"You don't know what I was going through, Tae."

It's full of sadness in her eyes. Oh, I want to pull her to my arms, embrace her to make the sadness disappear from her beautiful eyes.

"Don't you envy them, Tae? Yuri and Jessi are getting married in here, South Korea. Don't you think it's possible too for us?" She changes the topic. I know she'll be asking this.

"No, I don't think it's possible for us. Because just in case you forget, you're still married. So, no, it's still impossible for us." I answer logically. "Unless you're also a divorcee like me then maybe we can get marry if we're still love each other is it." Then I chuckle. It's supposed to be sarcasm.

"Then if I a divorcee, you'll going to marry me?"

I take a back because her expression is so serious. I furrow my brows.

"What do you mean, Fany?"

"Mommy!"

I turn my head to the voice, she's doing it too. A young girl, maybe around 4 or 5 years old, long black hair, and wearing a white-pink dress is coming toward us. I don't know that young girl, is she Fany's daughter?

When I turn my face to her, I see a smile shows on her face. Well, she's married so it's not weird if she had a child.

"Hi sweety!" Fany squats down to match her daughter eyes level. "Did you have fun play with Aunty Sunny?"

"Yes, Mommy. Aunty Soo also treats me an ice cream." Her cute daughter answers her with her clear pronunciation.

Fany heads up to stares Sunny. "Thank you, Sunny."

"Nah, it's okay, Tiff. Your daughter is really cute, talkative too like Tiffany version two." Sunny turns her head to me. "Finish your business with her, Taenggo."

I shock. "What? Our business already finished since five years ago, Sunny."

"Yeah, right." Then her head back to Fany. "Finish it, Tiff." Then she walks away.

I look at Fany that already stands up. "What did she means?"

"Can we talk in different place?"

°°°

At first, we want to go to the nearby cafe, but her daughter is sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter