Soulmate? - 3

Soulmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 2 years after SNSD disbanded, 1, 5 years after Tiffany went to US, and in those years, I still can’t forget about her. I hardly can move on from her. Damn that Hwang!

Then today she calls me. I already happy see her name is flashing on my phone screen.

“TaeTae.” I hear her husky voice through the phone. I don’t know how much I miss her voice until I hear it again. “In two weeks, I’m gonna get marry. I want you to come.”

I hear a cracking sound and it’s my heart. I know she’ll marry one day, but I don’t expect it’ll be this fast. If she’s already married then I can’t claim her again.

“Okay. Congrats.” I reply with cracking voice. “Sorry, I’m kind of busy now.” I miss her really, but I just don’t want talk to her because the information she gives me. I don’t think I can handle the hurt if I still talk to her today.

I hear her sighs from the other side. “Okay, miss you so much, Tae.”

Is it just my imagination or she’s really sound sad?

°°°

One hour before the plane to US takes off, I’m fidgeting in my seat at the waiting room. I bite my fingernail show that I’m nervous. The truth is I really don’t want to go, but my members forced me to go with them. They said it would be rude if I am not show up in one of my members wedding.

“I don’t think I can go and face her.” I push my body up.

“Don’t you dare to go, Taenggo.” I hear Sunny stern voice.

“But, Sunny, I don’t think my heart can take it.” I whine. “I don’t wanna go and see her marry with anyone, but me.”

“That was why I said you need to tell her about your feeling, you stupid midget.” Sunny looks annoy.

“Well, you can tell your feeling now and maybe it’ll make Tiff think again about the wedding.” Sooyoung tries to convince me.

“Oh, please, Soo.” Yuri rolls her eyes. “She’s too afraid to do that.”

“Taenggo Unnie,” Seohyun talks this time. “Tiffany Unnie won’t know your feeling if you’re not telling her.”

“Why it is so hard for you to tell her, Taenggo? If it’s hard, you can just kiss her lips.”

Hyoyeon words make me think about Tiffany’s pink lips. I bet her lips will be so soft.

“And now our Taenggo is thinking about ert things thanks to Hyo,” says Yuri while smirking.

“I’m not!” Oh, well, maybe I deny it too excessively. I can feel my members’ stares on me. Damn! They knew me so well how ert I am. “Whatever!” I hiss then put down my on the chair.

°°°

I see her; walks to the aisle with her white beautiful wedding dress while a fine handsome man is waiting her with an ear to ear smile. She sees me then her eye smile shows up. I always love when she shows her eye smile, but my heart, that already broken, broken more into really tiny pieces when see she and that fine-handsome-man says their vows.

I don’t know that I will be this hurt to see her getting married with someone not me. Suddenly I regret for being coward all this time. I want her in my arms so bad, but I can’t do anything now. It’s too late for me.

°°°

“Baby, life was good to me

But you just made it better

I love the way you stand by me

Through any kind of weather…”

I sing “Until You” by Shayne Ward. My eyes stuck in her eyes, lost in her beautiful-brown-orbs that stares me back. Beside her is her new-call-of-husband—I hate to say that—then her father—Mr. Hwang looks so happy to sees her daughter getting married—then that lucky-damn-bastard-man’s parents. That man is really known how lucky he is to get married wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter