Soulmate? - 4

Soulmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tae!”

Why, oh, why, she must to chase me here? Instead of stop my steps, I walk faster. I just want to disappear quickly.

“Tae, stop, please!” I can hear her voice is begging from behind me. Because I am not stopping, she shouts her anger. “Yah! Stop or I’ll hate you forever!”

When I hear the word of “hate”, I stop my steps immediately. I don’t want her to hate me, but if she hates me, maybe it’ll make my move on easier. So, I walk again, but a hand on my right arm stop me from walking further.

“How could you walks away after what you did?” She seems out of breath. So, she inhales deeply and exhales it slowly. “Explain to me what you did earlier.” Her voice is so stern and she stares at my eyes, searching for something.

I gulp. I don’t expect she will chase me and asks me to explain it. I’m kind of nervous being with her and just the two of us.

“I sang congratulatory songs for you and you always know how much I love you.” I keep it cool, hide my nervous from her.

“What kind of ‘I love you’?” She asks again.

I furrow my brows, put my confuse look. “What do you mean?”

She groans. “This is your last chance, Tae. Say it whatever you want to say to me.”

I deeply sigh. She knew me really well and of course she knows that I lie to her. “Those songs are for you. Those songs were showed my true feeling. I want you to know that I love you so much that it’s scares me. I scare it would affect our relationship, but I also hurt every time saw you and your boyfriend. I’m sorry this coward is falling in love with you so—”

I can’t continue my talk because she’s stopping me with her soft and warm lips. If I know before that kissing her will be this wonderful, I will do it sooner.

Wait! She’s kissing me?!

My eyes are wide open. Then I push her shoulders away. At first, she’s keep insisting to kissing me, but I push her hard and it makes her lips are going further from mine. I suddenly regret doing that. I miss her lips on mine already.

“Why you’re doing that, Fany?” I burst out. I don’t get it why she kissed me. “Are you pity me? Is that some condolence from you? I don’t need your—”

I see tears are running from her eyes to her puffy-white-cheeks. Okay, why she cries now?

“You’re crying? Why?”

“I cry because you’re being so stupid.” She answers me between her cries. “Why you say it now? Why not years ago or yesterday night? Why when I’m at my wedding?”

I chuckle bitterly. “What’s so different if I say it yesterday night or years ago and now? There’ll be no different—”

“It is.” She cut me again. “If you confessed to me before I get married to Gray, maybe I’ll get married to you by now.”

I take a back, surprise with her words. “W-what do you mean, Fany?”

She rolls her eyes. “I love you too, you stupid-midget-TaeTae. All these years, I was always wondering, did I read your actions wrongly? Because I don’t really know what kind of ‘I love you’ you had to me. Why you never told me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter