Wandering Hands

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request from Mhtbleach

V wanting to adopt Chenchen after seeing his latest selfies in the black hoodie because he’s too damn cute. V bothering Baek until he arranges something and the other BTS members disturbing their meeting because they can’t handle the cuteness.

 

Word count: 1591

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung had never seen anything as cute as what was before his eyes. It’s so cute he has to muffle his squeals into his pillows, not wanting to wake up his sleeping members. His discovery – Jongdae’s selfie in the hoddie – had sparked a late night scroll fest, something which he didn’t know if he could escape. He had fallen into the deep hole called Kim Jongdae, one that was consuming him. What had started off as a fascination with how one person could be that adorable, especially a 24 year old man, had turned into nearly an obsession. Somehow he had ended up on a tumblr page dedicated to the mans legs, which wasn’t so bad, until he had stumbled across one directed to his and damn…he had never seen something like that ever before.

 

Hours of youtube videos and fan accounts later he had been completely consumed. That being said he wasn’t quite ready to step into the category of fan fiction just yet.

 

Something had to be done. This was just getting too much. It was honestly kind of creepy how much time he had been spending ‘researching’ the main vocal. There was only one thing to be done. He needed to confirm if what he had been seeing was real and not just something made up online. He needed to see Jongdae’s cuteness in person and see if his globes were that awesome and he knew just the person who could make this happen.

 

To Baekhyunnie

I need you to set me up a meeting with Jongdae

 

From Baekhyunnie

What, why?

 

To Baekhyunnie

I need to confirm my research

 

From Baekhyunnie

Uhh…I don’t feel comfortable with what that implies

 

To Baekhyunnie

Please hyung~

 

Ten minutes went by and he still hadn’t received a reply. Groaning he flopped back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling, pout firm on his lips. His only key to getting him what he wants is ignoring him. He needs to step up his game.

 

To Baekhyunnie

Hyung

 

To Baekhyunnie

Hyung…

 

To Baekhyunnie

HYUNG!

 

To Baekhyunnie

Hyung~~

 

From Baekhyunnie

Taehyung please…

 

To Baekhyunnie

Hyung~~ TT

 

From Baekhyunnie

Omg fine! I’ll bring him over in a couple of days

 

To Baekhyunnie

Yay! XD Thankyou! I love you hyung

 

From Baekhyunnie

You owe me. I will have my repayment.

 

To Baekhyunnie

^^

 

Taehyung squealed, rolling around on the floor. He would finally have the real thing right in front of him. His door opens, the concerned face a Namjoon popping through the crack.

 

“Is everything okay in here?” he asked.

 

“Yep, everything’s fine!” he smiled, Namjoon sending him a somewhat sceptical look before closing the door. He resumed his happy dance, this time quietly as to not draw the attention of s.

 

It took three days for Baekhyun to set a date, messaging him an hour before they arrived. He had told him members that Jongdae would be coming around, all confused as to how this had happened in the first place. None of them had had any real interactions with the man so it was a little unusual, however they did know the rumours surrounding the male, one that involved the others ‘perfect behind’. There was no denying that they were all curious to see if the rumours were true or just that, rumours.

 

A knock on the door had them all on high alert Taehyung was the one to answer it, the faces of the two beagles greeting him. Baehyun smiled his usual rectangular smile while Jongdae’s curled lips pulled up further and it was clear to him that his was nervous. Taehyung couldn’t really blame him though, he probably would have been if he had been put in the same situation hanging out with someone who was pretty much a stranger.

 

“Come on in.” he smiled. Jongdae enters but Baekhyun stays where he is. Instead he hugs him.

 

“I swear to god if he’s not in one piece when I get back I’ll gut you.” Baekhyun whispers in his ear and Taehyung shivers. He knows that’s it’s more than a threat. After that Baekhyun leaves but not before sending a pointed look at him.

 

Closing the door he sees Jongdae looking around nervously, obviously feeling out of place. He has the sleaves h his red jumper pulled over his hands and Taehyung has to resist the urge to coo at the man. He’s just so damn cute. He then notices the skin tight jeans on the others legs, something with perfectly outlined the swell and he’s sure that s have noticed it as well.

 

“Hey hyung, do you want to come into my room?” he asks Jongdae who smiles and nods his head. Taehyung leaves the way, the eyes of s following their forms. “You probably feel uncomfortable, huh?”

 

“Ah, a little bit.” He says honestly. “It was a little…surprising? Unexpected? When Baekhyun said you wanted to hang out.”

 

“Sorry about that. I just thought it would be fun to get to know you.” And confirm my research.

 

“No, it’s cool. I don’t really get out of the dorm too much, a part from work that is.”

 

“A homebody?” Jongdae laughs, eyes crinkling and Taehyung stares, amazed at hearing the sound in person rather than through videos.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“I have an Xbox, do you want to play.”

 

“Sure! But I have to admit that I’m not the greatest when it comes to videogames.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll go easy on you.” That receives him a swipe on the shoulder and he laughs. He directs Jongdae towards his bed, hand in his lower back but slowly slipping down to rest on his . Taehyung doesn’t know if Jongdae takes notice on his actions but he doesn’t say anything. Taehyung inwards cheers, from the quicks feel he had gotten it was just as what the rumour had stated. He nearly grins but stops himself knowing that it would come off as creepy. If his actions already weren’t his mind sent back.

 

While playing, Taehyung, on multiple occasions found himself getting distracted by Jongdae. He was just too adorable. The way his lips formed into a default pout and the way he laughed like he had nothing to hide was just so endearing as well as the way he whined it almost seemed like Taehyung was the older one. He looked so innocent it was understandable that Baekhyun would be protective of him.

 

He has no idea how long they played but they were taken out of their battling when there was a knock and Seokjin pokes his head in, smiling when Taehyung gives him the evil eyes, making sure that Jongdae couldn’t see.

 

“We ordered some food if you’re hungry. Chinese?”

 

“Sure. My stomach was getting a little empty.” Jongdae says, smiling at the slightly younger man.

 

They pause the game and head out to the sitting area, Taehyung not missing the look his hyung sends towards Jongdae’s . Taehyung pushes Seokjin in the back urging him forward. When they get to the sitting area there are multiple containers with food already opened. Jungkook hands them each a plate and they dish out their food.

 

Conversation at first is a little forced but becomes more relaxed when the subject moves to music. They can all tell that the beagle is passionate about music, he even gives the singers pointers about singing, something which they greatly appreciated knowing that the elder was skilled in that particular field.

 

Not long after they finish eating the sound of a knock coming from the front door comes to them and they all know that Baekhyun has come to collect his friend and bandmate.

 

“Looks like Baek’s here.” Jongdae comments, standing up and dusting off his jeans, giving Taehyung the perfect view. “Well, I had a great time. We should do this again sometime. You have my number right?”

 

“Yeah and I would like that.”

 

Taehyung gives Jongdae a hug, hands going down to lightly squeeze his and again Jongdae makes no reaction before he walks in man to the door, Baekhyun waiting on the other side.

 

“Did you have fun?” Baekhyun asks like a mother does to her child after a play date. Taehyung knows Baekhyun is just teasing and it seems Jongdae does to.

 

“Why of course mother.” Jongdae answers.

 

“Come on you, manager hyung is waiting in the car.” Baekhyun pulls Jongdae out of the door way, the younger of the two whining at the ‘harsh’ treatment.

 

“See you Taehyung.” Jongdae waves.

 

Baekhyun does to but not before he whispers, “I’ll collect my payment in due time.” eyes narrowed.

 

“Is it real?” Hoseok asks when Taehyung comes back into the room.

 

“Oh yeah.” Taehyung smirks.

 

Rumour confirmed, new friend made and phone number acquired and the option of adult adoption researched. What a busy day it had been.

 

He wondered if it was possible for a grown man to adopt another grown man. Looks like more research was needed.

 

 

~X~

 

 

“So how was it?” Baekhyun asked when they got into the car.

 

“Fine. We played games and ate some food.”

 

“Nothing weird happened, did it?” he asked, mildly worried.

 

“Other than him groping my . No, not really.” Jongdae said nonchalantly.

 

“Aren’t you creeped out?”

 

“On the contrary I find it quite flattering. It’s a fine piece of meat if I do say so myself.” He boasts, leaving Baekhyun a little stunned though he couldn’t deny the claim.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Four days later.

 

From Baekhyunnie

I’m at the door. I’ve come for my payment

 


Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all have a great day :)

I'm pretty sure that this could be considered as my first crack fic. I have no idea how this went. As you can see I've channelled my slight obsession with Jongdae's legs and (but really, who wouldn't?). I don't really have a lot to say on this one. I'm staring to feel a little sick this morning and I hope it gets better. I have so much work for my assignments to do that getting sick is not what I need right now.

See ya'll for the next drabble (which hopefully shouldn't be to long)