Becoming One

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request by Cool_Amine_Emo

Can you make a drabble on omega Jin and omega Minseok bonding over being the hyungs of their group and all the troubles they face and their common love of food. Also exo and bts are packs (exo one pack and bts one pack) romantically involved. It could be canon compliant but it can be an au too.

 

Word Count: 5012

 

 

 

 

 

It was uncommon for packs to share the same territory. Actually, it was more than uncommon, it was extremely rare. That didn’t mean it didn’t happen, they were proof of that.

 

Pack EXO had been around for a few years. Still considered as a young pack, it was surprising that they had already given themselves a name with a decent piece of territory and the strength to keep it to back them up and let others know that despite them only being fairly new they were a force to be reckoned with, one to watch out for and one that you shouldn’t mess with.

 

The EXO pack was headed by Alpha Junmyeon, While small in human form his wolf was one you would certainly think twice about going against. It was large and intimidating, the complete opposite of his soft and harmless human appearance. It was Minseok, a lone Omega, who he had found first, who after his initial doubts, had become the first member of his pack and it didn’t take long for the two of them to become twelve.

 

Yifan and Chanyeol came next, two Alpha’s who had been kicked out by their home pack for being a threat to their Alpha’s position but had left willingly. They had never wished or thirsted for the position in the first place and had practically jumped at the chance to leave and find a new pack. Both had been excited at Junmyeon’s invitation and accepted without question.

 

They had stumbled upon Yixing, Luhan and Zitao while on a small hunting expedition. The nature in which they had met was actually quite comical. Zitao, a still young Beta had been spoked by a spider, clambering up a tree to get away from the arachnid only to become stuck and unable to get down. It was the scream that had attracted them to where the band of three were situated. It had taken some convincing from Minseok to allow them anywhere near them, the two Omega’s Luhan and Yixing being weary of the presence of so many unfamiliar Alpha’s. Long story short, after some risky climbing from Yifan they had managed to get Zitao back on the ground safe and sound. Who was very, very thankful.

 

Kyungsoo had come to them on his own accord. He had heard news of a new pack gaining members and momentum in the area and decided to check to see if the rumours were true. The Beta had been impressed with what he had seen after being witness to one of Junmyeon and Yifan’s sparring sessions and promptly told the head Alpha that he was joining, giving no one the chance to object.

 

They had been lucky to encounter Baekhyun and Jongdae. The Beta and Omega pair respectively had been cornered by a group of misfits, attracted to the small wolves by the beginnings of Jongdae’s heat. Both had their fair share of cuts and bruises from fending off their attackers with Baekhyun sporting the worst of it. He had been fiercely protecting his friend, the Beta using all of his might to keep them away. The fight had stumbled into the newly devised borderlines of the Exo packs territory. The members sensing that intruders had encroached onto their land had immediately rushed to them. After defeating the attackers they had taken the injured wolves back to their base. Their injures had been looked at and Minseok as the motherly figure had accompanied Jongdae through his heat while Baekhyun had been recovering. After, Junmyeon had offered an invitation to the Beta and Omega – who they had discovered to be mates – and after a considering talk they had agreed.

 

Jongin and Sehun had been the last editions to their pack. Both were underage, Jongin a Beta and Sehun an Alpha. Their pack had been massacred by a pack of rogue Alpha wolves, both just managing to escape with their lives. After god knows how many days of running the best friends had collapsed, exhausted, scared, hurt and starving. Chanyeol, Luhan and Zitao had discovered their unconscious bodies and hadn’t hesitated in bringing them back to the recently built pack house. It had taken two days for them to regain consciousness. At first they had been weary, something which was to be expected from what they had went through. Uncomfortable with letting the under aged wolves leave he, like he had before, had offered them a place to stay, and a pack to call home.

 

Everything seemed complete. Junmyeon had his own pack, his own territory, his own family.

 

They had encountered their own troubles. Neighbouring packs had come to suss them out, to see if the rumour had been true only to be chased back to where they came from. EXO was not a pack you wanted to mess with.

 

It wasn’t until a year later that they had heard of a new pack making a name for themselves, securing themselves a piece of territory right next to their own. Junmyeon was curious, they were all curious about this new pack called BTS. Junmyeon needed to know whether or not they were a threat. He didn’t want his family to be endanger. Him and his pack mates kept an eye on them but not once did BTS make a move to attack or come on their territory.

 

They didn’t meet them until months later. Luhan and Sehun had been out on patrol when they had been attacked by a group of five Alpha’s. They had been greatly outnumbered but they would be dammed if they didn’t put up a good fight. They had managed to howl for help, a sound which was heard by the rest of EXO and had immediately come running. The howl had caused the Alpha’s to attack and that’s when Sehun and Luhan knew their pack mates wouldn’t make it in time. Sehun had been forced to the ground, the weight of one of the Alpha’s keeping him there, unable to get up to protect Luhan who was been circled by the other four looking worse for wear. Just as the Alpha was about to deliver the final blow another body had crashed into the Alpha, knocking him off of Sehun.

 

Sehun looked on, wide eyed, as six others joined the first one in disposing of the five Alpha’s. Luhan had sunk to the ground in shock and exhaustion, pain radiating throughout his entire body. Just as the last one had been dealt with did the rest of pack EXO make it to their location. They were on the defensive, rushing to their two injured pack mates and separating them from the unfamiliar wolves. Minseok stood beside Junmyeon at the front, Chanyeol and Yifan right behind them, ready to attack if necessary.

 

The unfamiliar wolves were situated in a similar way with the Alpha at the front and the rest behind him. Minseok could see that one of them was injured. One of the wolves back legs was bloody, a large gash prominent. He assessed them and noticed that they were not postured in a way which would say they were going to attack them. Their body language was open and Minseok found that reassuring. He sent a look to Junmyeon which portrayed his assessment, the Alpha nodding, trusting him.

 

Junmyeon shifted, something which let the others know it was safe to do the same. Junmyeon’s expression was still guarded as he was still weary of the strangers but he did not believe that they were there to potentially harm them.

 

“You protected my pack mates?” Junmyeon asked, his question directed at the blonde haired Alpha who nodded. “Then I want to thank you for doing it in our stead. I don’t believe we would have made it in time if it weren’t for your intervention.” He said politely. He wasn’t one to be ungrateful when help had been provided to him.

 

“There’s no need for you to thank us. We were close by and heard their howl for help. We don’t like to roam into other packs territories but we thought that the situation called for it. We’re not ones to ignore a call for help.” said the Alpha, voice deep and soothing and just as polite as Junmyeon had been.

 

“Again I will be eternally grateful for that. I would like to know the names of the ones that we all are grateful for.”

 

“My name is Namjoon and my pack mates are Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin.” He introduces, each member nodding when their name had been said. “We’re known as pack BTS.”

 

Junmyeon’s eyes flicker over the now introduced pack, feeling more at ease than he had before knowing that they were pack BTS. Any inkling that he thought they were a threat to them had disappeared when he had learned who they were.

 

Minseok who had most stayed still walk over to Junmyeon and whispers in his ear, nodding in confirmation at whatever he had said before turning back to the seven other wolves.

 

“I see that one of your own was hurt in the attack. If you would be willing, we would like you to come with us so we can look at his injury as thanks for what you have done for us.” He offers.

 

They can all see as Namjoon considers Junmyeon’s proposal. His head turns towards the tall Omega by his side, Seokjin, wordlessly having a conversation. Minseok can tell that Seokjin holds an important part in the decision making, a hierarchy that resembles their own. He smiles internally at that. They break contact and that’s when he knows that they have made a decision.

 

“We accept, thankyou.” He smiles and Minseok thinks it suits his face. Junmyeon nods in his acceptance, his own smile on his face. Things are noticeable less tense at that, everyone visibly relaxing.

 

“Follow us.” Junmyeon says.

 

The injured – Sehun, Luhan and Hoseok – had been picked up by one of their pack mates. They all followed along. Junmyeon and Namjoon pulled up the front, the people carrying the injured behind them and then everyone else taking up the back. The walk back to the EXO pack house was mostly silent. Junmyeon and Namjoon conversed quietly at the front, too low for anyone else to hear.

 

By the time they reach the house everyone is tired but there’s no time for anyone to rest. Sehun, Luhan and Hoseok are ushered into their makeshift medical room, Yixing kicking out anyone who isn’t Jongdae, Taehyung and himself. The room is way too small to have too many people in it at the same time.

 

“Well, it’s late so a dare say that you’re all going to have stay the night and I don’t think Yixing will let you leave anyway, especially with one of your own injured.” Junmyeon tells Namjoon.

 

“That’s understandable. If our positions were reversed I would probably do the same thing.”

 

“We’ll get a place sorted for you all to sleep. We have plenty of it. Everyone has their own rooms but more often than not we usually sleep together in one of the bigger rooms.” Minseok tells them. It had become somewhat of a habit. They all felt more comfortable and safe when they all slept together.

 

“If you don’t mind I think we would all feel a bit more comfortable if we were together.” Seokjin answered and Minseok understood. Even though EXO posed no threat to them they were still in an unfamiliar territory and would feel more comfortable if they were kept together.

 

“That’s not a problem.” Minseok smiled at the other Omega. “I’ll just go and sort out a place for you.”

 

“I’ll help.” Seokjin offered. Minseok was about to refuse only to be cut off. “It’s the least I can do.”

 

Together they moved some of their spare mattresses to the room that the BTS pack would be staying in. Throughout Minseok and Seokjin conversed with each other and found that they had quite a lot in common. They are both the eldest but they had a two year , both were Omega’s and both their Alpha’s second in command. His company was enjoyable.

 

“I doubt Yixing is going to let Sehun and Luhan out of the infirmary so I would say it would be the same with Hoseok.” Minseok mentioned to Seokjin.

 

“If that’s the case than Tae will most likely sleep with him. Would he allow that?”

 

“I don’t see why not. Sehun and Luhan will probably end up in the same bed anyway.” He said, giving the other Omega a telling smile.

 

“Ahh.” Seokjin said, his own knowing smile on his face. “What about you?” he asked but all he received was a wink in reply, one which he decided not to question.

 

It didn’t take them long to get everything ready but by that time everyone was ready to drop. It was late and the events of the day had made them more tired then what they normally would be. They all slept peacefully that night with the thought that they had made some new friends.

 

The next morning Minseok awoke to absolute chaos. Wolves were running around everywhere, barking and jumping on each other playfully and chasing each other around the house. It was louder than what he was used to but not unwelcomed. It was great to see everyone getting along. Minseok was about to head to the kitchen when in a show of his fast reflexes he managed to avoid colliding with a frantic Zitao as he was chased by Chanyeol, Baekhyun and another wolf he identified as Jimin. Baekhyun yipped at Minseok in both apology and greeting before they were all gone, the slam of the back door indicating that it had been opened hard enough to impact with the outside wall of the house.

 

He shakes his head in amusement at the antics he had just witnessed. He had a feeling that something like this would soon become a regular occurrence.

 

Finally reaching the kitchen he sees that it is pretty much empty, Seokjin and Yoongi being the only ones apart for himself in there. Yoongi, BTS’s other Omega looked like he had fallen asleep at the table but Minseok is corrected when he raises his head at Minseok’s entry, flashing him a tired smile before putting his head back down.

 

“Not a morning person I assume.” Minseok guesses and Seokjin shakes his head, a small groan coming from the tired Omega.

 

“Not at all. Oh, I hope you don’t mind. I got up early and decided to make breakfast. Everyone a part from you have eaten.”

 

“You didn’t have to but it’s fine.”

 

“I enjoy cooking so it was no problem. I eat most of the food in our house anyway.”

 

“You’re a foodie?” Minseok asks, accepting the plate of bacon and eggs Seokjin hands him.

 

“Oh definitely. Food is my life.”

 

Minseok grins. “I think we’re going to get along.” He says, earning a big smile from the other.

 

Twenty minutes later Yoongi had finally gathered up enough energy to hold his head up with eyes that were more alert then what they had been though there were still large traces of residual sleep. Minseok found the process of the younger waking up to be quite interesting.

 

“I’m gonna go and track down the kids, make sure they haven’t gotten into any trouble yet.” He says, sliding off the chair and padding off to complete his quest.

 

“He’s…moody, particularly in the morning. His heat is also due to come soon so he’s more down than usual. It can be difficult for him.”

 

Minseok nods in understanding. There are some Omega’s whose bodies don’t completely agree with their heats and it took a greater toll on them than others in the lead up to, during and after them. It’s unfortunate and so far a cure hadn’t been found, those that had it having to learn how to deal with it.

 

After breakfast and after checking that nothing bad been broken and nobody hurt the two motherly Omega’s made their way out to the front porch where they sat together watching Junmyeon and Namjoon engage in some friendly sparring. Most of the others had disappeared into the woods, no doubt playing a game of tag that expends to the entire area. Yixing had passed by and notified them that he had allowed Sehun, Luhan and Hoseok out of bed but was sure to tell them the of they say any of them doing more than walking than they had better tell them off.

 

As they sat down Minseok had learnt more about the pack that had situated themselves next to their own.

 

Seokjin had told him that they had all come from the same pack. They had played and grown up together in the mountains, a place that was quite far from where they were now. Namjoon had been the second son to the Alpha and if it wasn’t for his older brother also being an Alpha he would have been next in line to inherit the pack. They had all had a pretty good childhood with caring parents and a close nit pack.

 

However in recent years the pack had grown too large, making it increasingly hard to provide adequate amounts of food to feed everyone. To make matters worse, Namjoon’s father had grown ill, his sickness starting to show more and more, weakening him to the point where it was nearly impossible for him to get out of bed. It was time for Namjoon’s brother to take over but for that their father had requested him to take a mate and he had already had his eyes on someone. Their father had wanted his oldest son to mate with Seokjin.

 

As Seokjin recalled these events to Minseok he could tell that it was a little hard for the younger to talk about and it was no wonder. It was still common practice for the Alpha of a pack to choose who their children and their even pack mates mated with.

 

Seokjin had been shocked at the announcement. He didn’t want to. Namjoon’s brother was a nice man, someone he looked up to but mating with him was the last thing he wanted. He wanted to mate for love, wanted to choose him own mate. Mating was for life, something that not even death could erase.

 

His friends had comforted him as he cried, Namjoon’s brother looking on with his own sorrow in his eyes as the distraught Omega. That night Namjoon’s brother had pulled the Alpha aside, telling him how much he also didn’t want to do this but he didn’t want to go against their fathers wishes. Namjoon was conflicted. He loved his brother, he loved Seokjin, and he loved his father and imaging any of them unhappy made his heart hurt.

 

Seokjin who was usually bright and happy had turned into someone who didn’t resemble that at all. Jungkook who was still an immature Alpha followed him around and tried to comfort him to no success. Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok who were used to their hyung doting and caring for them had grown concerned for him, the Beta’s wondering what they could do to make him smile once again.

 

Yoongi had watched it all from the sidelines trying to think of a way they could change Seokjin’s fate and one day he had finally found it. Yoongi didn’t have really have a relationship with Namjoon’s brother. Sure, they were nice to each other but they weren’t very close so when he had shown up unannounced at his and Nanjoon’s shared house asking to talk to him they both knew something was up.

 

Even to this day neither of the are sure about what they had discussed, Yoongi had refused to tell any of them, all that he knows is that the next day Namjoon’s father had allowed Namjoon to leave to start his own pack. Namjoon was shocked, he didn’t know what to think. He was about to refuse when his father had added that he would be allowed to take six people of his choosing with him.

 

Still completely shocked Namjoon was still able to utter the names of the six he would take, Seokjin being the first name that had come out of his mouth. Seokjin had cried, ugly tears streaming down his face and sobs wracking his body. He was out of it, but not so out of it that he hadn’t seen the look, paired with a smile that Yoongi and Namjoon’s brother had flashed each other. Seokjin had questioned both the Omega and Alpha but each had kept their lips sealed.

 

One week later, after a tearful goodbye to their families, were they finally on their own, off to secure a place of their own. The journey down the mountain was a difficult one. They all had their fair share of injuries, sleepless nights and foodless days. They were constantly on the move, only staying in one place for more than a few days when either Seokjin or Yoongi was in heat and when they were they tried their hardest to find a place that was unoccupied, or at least a place where they would be able to easily defend if someone were to catch the scent on an Omega in heat.

 

Seokjin had told Minseok how terrified both he and Yoongi had been during those times. They had faith in their pack mates of course, knew they were strong but they also know just how hard some wolves would try to get to an Omega. Minseok can understand their fear, he’s experienced it himself and he know from conversations with Yixing, Luhan and Jongdae that they had felt the same. It was the reason why Baekhyun and Jongdae had mated while they had been on their own. It still happened but others were more likely to stay away from a wolf who had already mated. At the beginning it had been out of practicality but it had soon turned into love.

 

Seokjin told them how after nearly a year of travelling they had finally found a small piece of territory, one that over a few months they had managed to expand and defend from others trying to steal it. He also told him of when they had learnt who the pack next to them was, one that was twelve strong. Minseok listened to it all in rapt attention.

 

“It must have been hard.”

 

“It was but when I look at where we are now the struggle was definitely worth it.” He said with a nostalgic smile.

 

“So, you still don’t know what happened between Yoongi and Namjoon’s brother?” Minseok asked. If he was being honest he was extremely curious.

 

“No, every time I’ve asked he’s always refused to tell. Namjoon couldn’t even get anything out of him. I’ve stopped trying. Yoongi’s stubborn. When he commits to something he doesn’t back down from it.” He said with admiration tinged with a detectable amount of frustration.

 

“Have you heard about anything from your old pack?”

 

“Well…we got word about 6 months ago that the Alpha had finally passed so Namjoon’s brother is the pack Alpha now. Oh, we also heard that he has a mate and kid as well.” Seokjin smiles.

 

“That’s great!”

 

“It is. I’m happy for him. We all are. He’s a good man.”

 

A series of grunts caught their attention and the two Omega’s turned towards their Alpha’s who by the looks out it had come to a stalemate, both locked in a stance were neither could overpower the other. In other words, a tie. Both shift back to their human forms, laid out on the ground panting and sweating but they’re smiling. They had obviously enjoyed their sparring match.

 

It seemed as if they all got along. That made Minseok happy. He could sense a great bond already developing between the packs, something which would be advantageous to all of them.

 

Later that day, Junmyeon and Minseok escorted the BTS pack back to their own territory with promises to meet up and phone numbers to talk and coordinate.

 

They would often see each other during border patrol. If they had time they would talk or play before going back on their way. Seokjin and Minseok in particular made sure to call each other often. The two Omega’s had grown close to one another in the brief time they had. They would talk about the struggles of being the oldest member of their respective packs and how difficult it was to be their Alpha’s second in command. Something which had become there ‘thing’ is that they would swap new recipes that they had come across. They had many things in common and food was one of them.

 

It had also become a common occurrence for them to hang out at each other’s pack houses, so much so that none of them even batted an eye when they would find a member of BTS asleep in one of the beds in the EXO house and vice versa.

 

Word had somehow got out that the EXO and BTS pack where in alliance and with them being nineteen wolves strong, the number of rogues and other packs coming into their territory had decreased to a point where it was extremely rare for them to smell an unfamiliar scent on their lands. They knew that didn’t make them invincible but it definitely made them breathe a little easier now that they weren’t under constant threat of invaders.

 

There was also something else that had changed, something else that had shifted. It was a weird tension that surrounded them all.

 

It was spring and mating season was fast approaching. The Omega’s were needy. They constantly craved attention. It was something that happened every year at the season got closer and closer. Their bodies recognised what it meant. They may be technically only half wolf but some things still remained.

 

They would smell sweeter, even sweeter than what they normally would during their heats at any other time during the year.

 

 

 

Wolves mated for life which is why many choose not to in the first place. However that didn’t mean they were monogamous. They were more than capable of loving more than one person at any given moment.

 

Jongdae and Baekhyun were the only mated pair out of all of them so the mating season always affected them more. The Omega would rarely be seen without Baekhyun by his side, the Beta being uncharacteristically aggressive and possessive. He would snap at the Alpha’s when he deemed that they were being too intimate with Jongdae. He tolerated the Beta’s and had no reaction towards the other Omega’s when they got to close to his mate.

 

There was a palpable tension surrounding all of them. Seokjin, Minseok, Luhan, Yixing and Yoongi felt it the most. They were the oldest Omega’s and their bodies craved for a mate even if it wasn’t something they particularly wanted. They were all over the typical age of mating for Omega’s so by this time most their age would already have pups, if not a mate as well.

 

Minseok had noticed the way Junmyeon had been eyeing him, nor was it the first time he had either. It had been happening for nearly as long as he had been a part of his pack. He couldn’t deny that he felt something towards the Alpha, and maybe, just maybe he would finally give in.

 

He knew Seokjin had the same problem with Namjoon. They had discussed it many times before. The two Omega’s had become extremely close in the time the packs had practically become one and talked about everything. They hid nothing from each other. There was some sort of understanding between the two of them, something which had drawn them together.

 

Everyone is prepared for when the Omega’s start going into heat. They had been through this many times before so they were also prepared for when the Alpha’s began going into rut. The Beta’s, while they don’t go through rut or heats, were more than effected by the pheromones in the air.

 

It was a week of intimacy and none of them were exactly sure how long had passed. By the end of it they were all exhausted and sore, their scents having mingled together to the point where they all smelt like one another, like pack. There was no distinction between pack EXO and pack BTS, they were all one.

 

At the end of it Jongdae came out smelling different and they all knew what that meant. There were also a few sporting their own new and still raw mating marks. The biggest surprise being Sehun, Luhan and Hoseok, though maybe it wasn’t that big of a surprise in the first place. The three of them had gotten extremely close in since their first encounter and time spent together during their recovery.

 

Not even a week later did BTS move into the EXO pack house, the two packs officially joining into one with Junmyeon and Namjoon sharing leadership, their mates, Minseok and Seokjin acting as co-second in command. Two packs had become one and neither had protested the change. It had been welcomed and it had been celebrated, all of them thinking ‘finally’.

 

Nine months later had little paws running around the house, the members trying their hardest to keep up with the energetic pups who acted so like their parents, breaking vases, chewing up clothes and shoes and destroying the furniture. The house had become that much more rowdy and exciting, you never knew what was going to happen next.

 

They couldn’t have asked for anything else or anything better then what they had right now. They were one big, happy family. Once that was sure to grow even bigger than what it currently was. One with a bond so string, so unbreakable that it nearly didn’t seem real.

 

They were one.

 


Okay to start off with I want to apologise to the requester. I had so much planned for this and when I started writing it (which was actually a while ago) I just couldn't stop. I then had a break and even though I still had so many ideas when I got back from it I just couldn't get it down. This didn't turn out how I wanted it to, especially the end and I thought about waiting to see if anything would come to me but it just didn't so I decided to post it because it's better than nothing and I know you've been waiting a very long time for this. You've been a great support to me for months (along with a few other people) and I'm sorry this is all I could give you :/ Again I apologise.

Also just some information about this if:
-Sehun, Luhan and Hoseok didn't mate. Sehun and Luhan did but not Hoseok. Remember I did say in this that wolves mate for life. So even though Hoseok didn't mate, all three of them are in a very committed and serious three-way relationship. Why did I makes these three a ? Because I could and because I felt like it.
-Minseok and Junmyeon mated
-Namjoon and Seokjin mated
-Yes, Baekhyun and Jongdae had pups. How many? I don't know but more than one (It's up to you)
-Yes, they all have intimate relationships with each other. However intimate relationships don't mean there's a romantic connection.

If you have any other questions be sure to comment them and I'll definitely answer them!

While writing this though it felt weird when comparing all of their ages. Just hold up and let me show you something:

-1990: Minseok, Luhan, Yifan
-1991: Junmyeon, Yixing
-1992: Baekhyun, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Seokjin
-1993: Kyungsoo, Yoongi, Zitao
-1994: Jongin, Hoseok, Sehun, Namjoon
-1995: Jimin, Taehyung
-1997: Jungkook

Like, Sehun is older then Namjoon, how weird is that? Or is that just me? And how there's a seven year between Jungkook and the EXO hyung line. I dunno it's just interesting to me.

BTS sure are getting a lot of promotions in America. First the billboards, then the AMA's, now Ellen (possibly) and Jimmy Kimmel. Now don't jump at me I'm not saying it's a bad thing at all. Good for them. I'm proud and happy for them. I just feel like some of the fandom has become even more volatile since this has been happening. This is all I'm going to say on the matter. I know everyone's stressed and emotions are on a high because of all of the end of year awards but just remember to have fun, be considerate of one another and not lose yourself because of it. Stay true to who you are please.

There have been so many comebacks the last few days. Super Junior came back with Black Suit and I am loving it though I feel like somethings missing without Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. Maybe it's because they're my favourite members but their vocals have always been a huge part of SJ songs. That doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy it the fullest. Sorry for the swearing that's about to occur but Seventeen ing killed it with Clap like that guitar! Yes ing please! I think this has to be my favourite song from them to date. They album was also extraordinary. I might just have to buy my first Seventeen album. Can we just talk about Hoshi and Woozi though? Like slay me.The video was also sick. Love the editing and effects. Block B also came back and most of you probably won't know this but I love Block B. They were actually one of the first groups I got into. I love their style. But my baby Ukwon and Kyung why did you let them do that to your hair?! Monsta X slayed again like they always do. Love the visuals of this MV. The rain scene was totally gorgeous. EXID came back as well and I enjoyed it as well. Sad that Solji still can't promote with them but she's on the songs in the album so that's a plus. I liked Twice's new song better then I have with their past releases however Like Oh Ah will still be my all time favourite. Jongdae and 10cm killed Bye Babe. I've been listening to it on repeat like what a masterpiece! Their voices go so well together. ing Jongdae dressed up as Georgie from IT for the SM Halloween party like of course he ing would.

I'm excited for EXO's first Japanese full album next year and am waiting with anticipation for their winter album announcement. Can't wait to hear the BTSxAokixDesigner MIC Drop collab.

I'm gonna stop here because this is already hella long. I hope you all have a good day (or night) and I'll see you next week!