Full Moon

Smoke, Fire, and Chains

Seunghyun stares at the night sky through the large windows. Among the thousands of years of his life, he's ran this business for sixty years. The vampire watches as the moon lights up the night sky, floating over the other buildings that surround him.

Crimson red eyes gaze at the skyscraper right across from his, more particularly, at the lit up window directly adjacent to his. Two figure could be seen in the other office. One male behind a desk with inky black hair covering the right side of his face, the other side shaven. Another male stands before him with wild blond hair. 

Rise co. has been around a little over forty years in Seoul. The CEO, Dong Youngbae, took over the company after his father when he retired twenty years ago.

The werewolf run company would be open for during the day for humans seeking a chance in modeling or producing music. At night it's for those creatures who seek to improve their mastery of blending in with human kind. Some end up as top models in fashion magazines, no sign of their true form. One of those models, Kwon Jiyong, is the number one most desired of them all. His lanky body fitting both gender norms and the way he controls the camera with just one look, no one would suspect that Korea's bachelor was a literal dragon.

Youngbae stands from his chair and approaches the other. He lays his hands on his chest and moves them upwards to cradle his face. A soft smile spreads on his face, he pulls the other into a kiss. Seunghyun raises a brow at the gesture, not expecting that at all. From what he's seen from press conferences and shows he attends, he always had a lady on his arm. He recalls when he went to an art show that Seunghyun's company owned and the younger and his female partner reeked of her upcoming heat, hands all over each other and whispers of things to come. He rolled his eyes at that, not wanting his favorite paintings to smell of .

The two males break apart as Seunghyun takes a sip of red wine that he has sitting beside him on his desk. When he lowers the glass, he now sees that the others are facing the window looking at the night sky. His glitering red eyes turn towards the cresent moon hanging in the inky black, shining brightly on his pale skin.

Seunghyun recalls a previous life of watching the night sky when he was human, lying on the lap of his lover. Strong thighs supported his head as tan fingers card through his hair. He looks to his left to see small brown eyes crinkle to crescents, full lips pulling back into a wide grin, deep laughter ringing through the night. Brown hair that framed their face in layers, a hint of red at the end of each strand.

He misses those times.

Suddenly, he feels eyes boring into the side of his face. It seems to be coming from the building he was previously looking at earlier. Slowly, he turns his head and faces the two males who are now looking right at him. Seunghyun first sees Youngbae as he stares in curiosity and a little bit of shock?

Confused, he shifts his eyes to the other and freezes. Long legs covered in leather bow outward as they lead up to familiar strong thighs, tapered waist covered in a tight black tee that shows off every muscle that he has kissed before, broad sholders that lead up to a long neck that he has marked numerous times over countless years, and a face that he thought only existed in his memories. Small eyes wide in shock and pain.

"Daesung..."

 

 

---------

A/N: Part 2?