Insomnia

Smoke, Fire, and Chains

As he lays on his cot, Father Seunghyun couldn't get the images out of his head from the dream last night. He is constantly haunted by the same two beings for months now, affecting his sleep to the point he relies on coffee to stay awake. These beings would appear to him in dreams where he is somewhere isolated, like a beach with grey skies or a version of his room casted in shadows. 

The strangers appeared to be male, both ending up shirtless at some point in his visions. One had shaggy navy hair that covered his eyes, a wicked smile on his face. Seunghyun had resorted to punishing himself with self flagellation to get the image of the sinful body out of his head with the pain. The other man had red and black hair that framed his face, golden eyes that bore into his with lust. Seunghyun resorted to taking long treks to forests and deserts for days, yet nothing worked. 

That night, he was visited by the two once again. This time though, he wasn't asleep.

The taller of the two walks towards the priest with a little sway in his hips. An seemingly innocent smile on his face that contradicts with the leather choker around his neck and inky black markings on his torso. He leans over and whispers in a sweet yet raspy voice,

"Did you miss us? We've missed you~. You've been naughty Father." He nibbles on his ear.

"You've resisted us long enough, so we decided to come see you outside of your dreams. Don't worry, we'll take good care of you! Seunghyun." The other purrs.

The priest couldn't help but be affected by their seductive tones and the way they look at him. The shorter demon crawls onto the bed and sits on the stunned mans waist. He runs his hands up his chest, letting out a soft moan at what he feels underneath the cloth. The other incubus gets behind the first and wraps his arms around his abdomen. Seunghyun looks on in surprise and need as he is approaching his breaking point.

"Well? Want to play?~"