Getting To Know

Hymn of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooo~~~? What was that about?" Sorn sings as she helps Remi take out the contents of the box they have brought from the Teacher's Office.

Almost every student is looking at Myungsoo and Remi and the latter was completely oblivious of it all as she stares at her best friend who was nudging her in a teasing manner.

"What are you talking about?" Remi asks, making a face at her friend.

"I'm talking about you and Myungsoo, your smiles were something when you walked in earlier," she grins.

Remi raises a brow and she unconsciously turned her head to look at Myungsoo who was busy helping Sungyeol pump balloons. She smiles. "It was nothing. Something funny just happened."

Sorn makes an o with her lips and she wriggles her brows, grinning. "Really?"

Remi senses the mischief in her friend's voice and she gives her a look. Her lips pressed in a firm line as she tries her best not to grin back. "What is wrong with you? Why are you trying to put meaning on everything? First Sunggyu. Now, Myungsoo?"

Sorn laughs. "Well, they're both very attractive. It's impossible not to like them once you get to know them a little."

Remi rolls her eyes.

"For the record though, I think Myungsoo is more attractive than Sunggyu," she added, grinning.

Remi tilts her head back and shakes her head at her friend's comment. Well yeah, Myungsoo is a lot more attractive than Sunggyu, his smile and eyes alone would melt your heart.

Sunggyu however is very charming. He's the type of attractive that would make your heart flutter. He's naturally y and his smile is something you'll never get tired of seeing. Even though he appeared a little arrogant at first, his smile was something Remi decided she liked.

For some reason, even though Remi said she didn't like Sunggyu, she realized he wasn't so bad. He's just very quiet and probably a little secluded. He doesn't seem to like crowds and looked like he'd rather be in a quiet place but he seemed um, nice. Yeah, he's a bit cocky, over confident, too and not to mention demanding but he's nice. I mean, he wasn't as bad as she thought.

When they visited Sunggyu's place and she saw no other instrument there other than the piano, Remi figured he didn't like noise either.

She guessed, he may be one of those people who focused on his study and prefers to hang out with equally smart and quiet people but when Remi thinks about how he's friends with the shameless Lee Sungyeol and overly hyper Jang Dongwoo, it didn't seem like that was the case. However, when Remi sees Sunggyu play and sing for the first time, his fingers gently pressing on one key to another, his eyes closed and body swaying with emotions, Remi founds Sunggyu was equally gentle.

She just can't seem to understand his personality overall. He's a bit cocky that's for sure but there's something in there, something warm and something definitely amusing, something very intriguing. And she sort of want to know that side of his.

 

By the time school hours has end, Remi's class has managed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter