A Hearttrob's Thoughts

Hymn of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Valentine's Day.

And Remi wasn't eve surprised to see a group of girls already gathered in the hallway as soon as she arrived.

She heads for her locker and watches from afar as the girls horde the seven boys walking in between the double doors of the school building.

It wasn't like those cliché Valentine 's Day's  scene in Korean dramas where the girls were screaming and practically throwing themselves at those gorgeous men, no. The girls were approaching them one by one, two to three sometimes, and hands them chocolates and wrapped gifts they had brought and all the while, Remi could see the polite smile on these boys faces as they accept the gifts and slightly bows with a thank you. 

Remi couldn't help but smile. 

Nawh, these boys are precious.

Remi's eyes landed on Sunggyu and she couldn't stop the smile on her face from widening. The confused expression and the small smile on his face made it seem like he was burdened, and it made him look like a lost child in the crowd. He was blindly reaching for the gifts being handed to him and is bowing his head, not even looking at the faces of the person handing him the present. 

He was the total opposite of Nam Woohyun who was cheerfully accepting the gifts. Eye smile and all, the girls were swooning around him. He was smiling so widely, it was contagious. She would see him bow his head in appreciation, sometimes even taking their hands and holding it for a few seconds before moving on to the next girl. He would even jokingly make small hearts with his fingers and pretends to throw it to them. 

Remi suddenly thinks Woohyun is charming. She still thinks he's a player though.

Remi's gaze once again landed on Sunggyu and she accidentally breathed a laugh when she saw the older frowning at the number of stuff he had to carry. Sunggyu must've noticed her because he looked at her direction and stared at her for a few seconds before continuing on his way. Remi watches him as he struggles to place the small chocolates inside the small paper bags that came with the other presents.

"Don't fall too hard," a voice suddenly interrupted.

Remi turns around to see Sorn next to her, books wrapped with her arms and grinning from ear to ear.

She makes a face. "What?"

Sorn just shrugs. "Did you give Howon chocolate?"

Remi blushes a little and eventually shakes her head. She didn't. She was too embarrassed. She doesn't know but Howon's kind of um out of reach. He's way out of her league. She knew Howon will take the gift, he was kind. But it's herself who thinks she doesn't even deserve to give Howon chocolates. It's kind of hard to explain but Howons just perfect you won't reach him even in your imagination. Like, you would feel embarrassed for yourself for even trying.

"Nawh. What about Sunggyu?"

The embarrassed look on Remi's face quickly changed to what seemed to be horror. "Why would I give him chocolate?"

Sorn shrugs again. "I don't know, I thought maybe by now, you already like him."

Remi was mortified. "It's only been two days!"

"That's usually how long it takes."

She makes a face. "I'm going to class."

Sorn laughs and follows Remi to their classroom.


Remi wasn't even surprised when she sees Sorn hand Sungyeol a heart-shaped chocolate as soon as they reached their classroom.

The taller male seemed a bit surprise and he stands up to thank Sorn. Although faintly, Remi could see the blush on her friend's cheeks.

She mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter