The Who?

Hymn of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Remi's first impression on Sunggyu was, he's cocky.

He's over confident, arrogant and full of himself.

The first time Remi sees him walking down the hallway with his hands in the pocket of his pants, backpack slinging only in one shoulder and eyes squinting like he was uninterested in what was going on around him, Remi knew immediately that she wouldn't--didn't like the guy.

Among the seven popular guys in the campus, Sunggyu was the only unapproachable one. His mature way of thinking, his lack of sense of humor and the way he looked at other people. It was off putting. So, despite his good looks, nobody was really able to speak, much less approach Kim Sunggyu. Except, of course, the six other males who he's been with since Remi could remember.

Remi couldn't really understand why some of them were popular.

Kim Myungsoo, Lee Howon, as Remi reads on the nameplate on their chest, was the best looking among the group of seven.

Myungsoo's y lips, heart throbbing smile and heart melting stare, Remi admits that even she, would swoon.

Howon was no doubt, y as hell. You will never actually notice it at first because he looks skinny but under that dull school uniform is one hell of a bod. He once ripped his top during their School Summer Festival perforamance last year and oh my, ooh la la, that's one hot momma.

Remi could feel her cheeks burning just thinking about it.

Howon also had that cute innocent smile and she honestly doesn't know if he was aware of it, but it was certainly-definitely attractive.

He's like the whole package. He's hot, he's nice, he's a little shy, which is cute and he seemed kind, too because among the seven boys, Howon was actually the most approachable one, he was litterally liked by everyone.

He has this innocent side to him, too that appears out of nowhere and it just really strikes you straight in the heart when he does it unconciously. To be brutally honest, Remi kinda likes him.

Nam Woohyun, however, is weird. He's pretty cute and all but Remi couldn't help but think he's..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter