A/N

Infinitize

Hi,

Firstly, I would like to thank all of you who have read, subscribed and commented on my stories in this short time that I was a fanfic author. You have no idea how much it made my day when I see a new subscriber or comment.

I am not going to beat around the bush, so I'm here to say that I will not be writing anymore fanfics in the near future.

I'm sure that everyone knows what happened by now, and no, I am not leaving the fandom. The main reason is that I have never imagined not writing all 7 of them into my stories and I currently cannot do that without pretending that everything is okay (its not, and I don't want to pretend it is), and without breaking down.

I still fully support and love all of them and their decisions, but after being an Inspirit for 6 years, it is a little too much to swallow in such a short period of time. I had fully planned on continuing once their contracts were confirmed, and I have to admit that the thought of them not continuing as 7 has never crossed my mind. Now that things has come to this, I can safely say that it will take me a long time to heal.

Infinite has brought me a lot of happiness in many ways, especially so because I had the courage to fulfil a small part of my childhood dream (to write stories) through them. For those who have always wished to write something, please don't be afraid to. 

If anyone would like to, you can find me still active on Twitter under the same username. 

I'm sorry to those who patiently waited for me to come back after my hiatus, and I thank all of you once again for reading, subscribing and commenting. I will continue to support and love Infinite in other ways, so please, don't stop too.

Thank you.

Love,

A fellow Inspirit, bluejelliefish