Crying

Infinitize

WARNING: ANGST, ANGST AND MORE ANGST. And a swear word, or a few. I'm not sure.

Word Count: 715

~

Woohyun closed his eyes, stumbling back a few seconds later. He was pushed to the ground, fists pounding into his face relentlessly. 

"Dongwoo!" The punches stopped, and the weight was lifted off of him.  

"Let go of me, Hoya!" Dongwoo growled. "Nam Woohyun, you coward! Why aren't you fighting back!?" 

The pain finally hit him. He fought back tears as he sat up, wincing as he opened his eyes to look at the two boys in front of him. Dongwoo was breathing hard, no longer thrashing around in Hoya's firm grip, knuckles red from the punches.

"Woohy-"

"He'll get over it. I'll give him time to move out from here."

"You ing bastard." Dongwoo tried to grab him, but Hoya pulled him back even more. "You heard what he said, Hoya! Now let go of me and let me beat some sense into him!"

"What's going on?" A familiar voice rang through the living room. Dongwoo stopped struggling and all of them looked up in shock.

"Hyun? Ohmygod!" A hand was cupping his face gently the next second and Woohyun winced involutairly as a finger brushed across a bruise on his cheek. "What happened?"

The hand left his face as Dongwoo pulled the boy from him. "Don't treat him so nicely, Sunggyu."

"What are you talking about? Did you hit him? What's wrong with you?" Great, now Sunggyu was angry too.

"I'm not the one you should be angry at! You're still defending him after all that?" Dongwoo protested.

"Come on, Dongwoo. Let them settle it themselves." Hoya tried to drag the older boy out, but he refused to budge.

"No! Sunggyu, stop pretending everything is okay when it's not! Don't you get it? That er is playing with you!"

"Jang Dongwoo. Get out. Now." Sunggyu was beyond pissed now.

Dongwoo looked hurt, but allowed Hoya to drag him out of the house. Sunggyu turned, his expression softening as he looked at the black haired boy still sitting on the floor.

"Are you okay?" Sunggyu bent down, reaching out to touch Woohyun's face.

"I'm fine." Woohyun turned his face away, avoiding Sunggyu's outstreteched hand.

"Look at me, Nam Woohyun."

Woohyun forced himself to look at Sunggyu's eyes, instantly regretting his decision. Sunggyu looked, for the lack of better words, like . His eyes were swollen, his face was sunken, and he seemed resigned. The sooner I leave, the less he'll hurt.

Woohyun averted his gaze again, choosing to stare at the other's ear instead. Sunggyu was wearing a different earring from usual and he hadn't even realised. How long has he not been wearing those earrings?

"Sunggyu, I.." His voice cracked, but he refused to back down. Not now, not anymore. "Let's break up. I can't do this anymore.

He knew Sunggyu was crying before he even looked at the other, and it took all of Woohyun's resolve to not take back what he had just said. He walked to the door without another word, turning at the last second to see Sunggyu sitting on the floor, hands in his face as his body shook from his cries.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, even though he knew his apologies were useless, whether they were heard or not. Sunggyu's cries filled the silent house, seemingly growing louder after his apology. His heart ached so badly, but he forced himself to walk out of the house.

Dongwoo rushed past him the moment he stepped out, and Woohyun was left face to face with his best friend.

"Why are you doing this? You can fool anyone but me, hyung." Woohyun shook his head and smiled sadly. Hoya rarely called him hyung. He reached into his pocket, dropping his keys into Hoya's hands. Hoya let him leave, but called out to him at the last moment.

"I can trust you no matter what, right hyung? Tell me that I can, please." Hoya rarely begged him either.

"It's okay even if you don't, Hoya. Take good care of him. And don't let this ruin your chances with Dongwoo. I'm sorry for dragging you into this."

He walked away without waiting for Hoya's reply. He couldn't trust himself, any second longer and he would have ran back into the house to beg for forgiveness.

"Don't forgive me, Gyu-ah. I don't deserve it."

A/N: In case I'm a bad writer, this chapter happened before the previous two. I wrote this relatively fast, hence I'm posting it because I might disappear for a long time. I'm drowning in assignments so please forgive me if I don't update soon. I promise next chapter will be a less angsty chapter.

Crying by Infinite H btw!

PS: Angsty chapter because I'm kinda upset over the recent controversies :( Some people just like to assume things and then make it all a big hoo-ha. It doesn't bother me whether it's true or not, they're adults. They can do whatever they want.