Chapter Seven Teaser

Soulmate

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Daehyun yelled, slamming his fist into the brick wall next to her face. All he can see is red, blinded by pain and betrayal.

"You know why I did that." Sumin hissed out, hiding the fact that Daehyun's action has shaken her.

It didn't occur to Daehyun that Sumin would go to the extreme of wanting to kill someone that would go come in her way. It never occured to Daehyun that the once sweet and tender Sumin, would turn into a monster that she is now, heart hardened by stone of jealousy. Yes, she has hurt people, yet it was never to an extent that she would go as far as wanting to kill them.

"You know that my feeling for you are still there. And I know you still love me. Yet you suddenly just started to like Yoo Youngjae? That little ty orphan that no—"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Ji Sumin." Daehyun's voice dropped dangerously, voicing out his threat.

"Or what? Is little Daehyunnie going to do something about it?"

"You know I won't. But Guk knows. He was there, among the audience you created tonight. I don't need to do anything," Daehyun smirked, eyes darkened, pushing himself away from Sumin, fist bleeding from the collid with the wall. His eyes darkened even more as he watched the fear overcoming the overconfident expression on Sumin's face.

"He will."

~*~*~

The siren shattered the quiet night of Seoul, blarring down the street as the paramedic rushed to bring Youngjae to the hospital. Blood gushed out of the side of her abdomin and the cut on her thigh was no better. She is still unconscious as Himchan held onto her hand tightly, whispering out prayers so that her life could somehow miraculously be saved by the God above that Himchan is now regretting of not believing in.

"CAN YOU PEOPLE DRIVE ANY SLOWER?!" Himchan screamed out desperatly, tears still streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. We are going as fast as the vehicle can. We are almost there. But please just stay calm. Your friend needs you to stay strong." The paramedic replied, stern yet composed. Himchan chewed on the inside of her cheeks.

She was there when she and Youngjae was on their way home from after the festival with Daehyun. She was there when Youngjae's laughter was last heard when she suddenly poked Daehyun's side, startling him, and ran ahead of them to escape Daehyun's revenge. She was there when a car suddenly sped out of nowhere.

And she was there when her best friend was hit by the car. She watched as Youngjae hit against the windshield glass, rolled across the roof of the car, and ultimately, rolled down on the asphalt. There was blood around her friend's lifeless body and people began to crowd around to see what had happened. There was a moment when no one moved, until Himchan screamed at people to call the ambulance as she ran to perform CPR on Youngjae. Daehyun, during the time of the crash, had somehow disappeared, but Himchan can give less about his disappearence. After 15 minutes, the ambulance arrived and Himchan was allowed to go with them to the hospital. There's no way she is going to stay and watch her friend get driven away all on her own.

When the ambulance came to a screeching stop, Himchan knew that they are at the hospital. The back door was thrown open by the paramedic from the inside and Himchan waited until Youngjae was off the ambulance first. There was a stretcher outside, waiting for Youngjae already, as well as a team of emergency medical team, so once Youngjae was down, Himchan jumped off to catch up with them. She was stoppped outside of the room they wheeled Youngjae into by a nurse and another one came to her into the waiting room. Yet because she's Himchan, she couldn't sit still as orders were heard being shouted left and right in the room from the waiting room, watching as nurses run in and out, and she ended up pacing around the outside of the room.

"Himchan! Channie!" She looked up and saw her boyfriend running down the hallway towards the waiting room. She stopped pacing immediately and was engulfed in a quick, tight hug. A nurse came in half a second later, asking Himchan some questions.

"What is your relationship with the patient?"

"I am her sister. How is she?" Himchan replied back quickly.

"Well, the patient will need to go into surgery, in fact, she is being moved as we are talking."


Alright. I don't really have any excuses as to why I haven't been updating other than becuase of school, but here's just a little teaser, preview sort of way, to give you a quick glimps of what to expect in chapter 7. A better news is, Chapter 7 is being written as of right now. I can't promise that it would be posted soon, but it will be posted no matter what. I'm really sorry, and I hope you guys can just wait a little longer, I swear I'll post chapter 7 as soon as I'm done.

Anyways, see you soon!!

p.s. I didn't prove read this yet so if there are any spelling errors, ignore them. ><"