You're Weird

Probability

Llama face finally appears on princess's inst acc 😮👏🏻😆 #kryber

Amber drove on the freeway to Krystal's set. She had a smirk from ear to ear. Her girlfriend was in for a surprise. She had just come back from LA and wanted to see her princess as soon as possible.

 

The latter endlessly with instagram comments, saying that she felt special for a moment after that video call. Amber thought about posting a screenshot of her and Krystal's facetime, but that might break the internet.

 

The rapper felt giddy when Krys used aegyo and said she missed her last week. It was fun going through the kryber tag while she was waiting at the airport, their fans were too supportive. If only they could tell them that kryber was indeed end game.

 

Amber suddenly had the idea of surprising the younger girl on set like she did back in 2014. Her placard sitting at the back of car, telling the actress she was weird.

 

She was growing impatient and stepped on the gas pedal a bit harder to get there faster. She texted Krystal earlier asking how her day's been. 

 

To: Llama 

From: Princess

 

Tiring babe. We wrap up at around noon today then move to another location tomorrow. Miss you ~ 

 

The timing was perfect, Amber thought as she typed a quick reply before leaving her flat.

 

To: Princess

From: Llama

 

Aw, rest well princess. I'll be back soon. See you when I do. Miss you too ~

 

Amber got stuck in traffic for a while and jammed to Despacito as she drove. It didn't take long until she found herself in the parking lot of Krystal's set. She excitedly got out of the car and took out her placard. 

 

She quickly sent Krystal's manager a heads up that she was already here and tiptoed closer to the set. She hid behind a huge piece of equipment and took a peak. Krystal was busy doing a scene and had her back to Amber.

 

Luckily, manager-oppa spotted her and signaled her to come and hide behind the cameras. Quickly, Amber dashed to his side and squatted down to get out of sight.

 

One of Krystal's co-stars had seen this and widened her eyes. Amber and manager-oppa caught her in time to signal keep quiet.

 

"What is it?" Krystal asked and turned her head. Amber swiftly hid under the table and avoided getting caught.

 

"Ah nothing. Let's finish this up" Her co-star said and turned Krystal's attention back to the scene.

 

Amber found herself stuck in a squat under the table. It was lucky she had started working out again and this wasn't killing her knees. She waited patiently for the director to call cut.

 

Manager-oppa slightly kicked her in the rear signaling she could get out now. She heard Krystal coming towards her direction and jumped in front of her.

 

"Good work, Princess" Amber said with a grin, holding out her poster. Krystal stopped dead in her tracks and stared at the other girl for half a second before she burst into a run and launched herself at the llama.

 

"YAH AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU" Krystal exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around her rapper. Amber dropped the poster and lifted her princess up. 

 

The whole studio laughed and cheered the young couple. It was not every day the set saw such a cute scene.

 

"Get a room!" The director joked. The couple laughed and Amber finally put Krystal down. Without warning, Krystal pressed her lips on Amber and they shared a quick but deep kiss.

 

"Yah keep it PG-13!" One of the PD-nim's chimed in. They broke the kiss and blushed faintly.

 

"Sorry" They mumbled at the same time. The pair remained in a hug when Krystal pushed the older girl lightly.

 

"I thought your flight wasn't until Wednesday" Krystal said. She fought back tears, not wanting Amber to know how much she really missed her. Amber squeezed them harder together and sighed contentedly. 

 

"I missed my princess and rebooked my flight earlier" Amber confessed. Krystal smiled and pecked her girlfriend on the lips again.

 

"I love you, you stupid llama" Krystal said with a warm smile. Amber laughed heartily.

 

"I love you too" She replied. Amber picked up her placard and the couple walked outside hand-in-hand.

 

"How was filming?" Amber asked again. She felt Krystal squeeze her hand.

 

"Exhausting. But now, it feels like the best day of filming so far" Krystal said with a blush on her face. Amber smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

 

"Do you feel special now?" Amber joked about Krystal's comment on her instagram post.

 

"YAH! I do" Krystal said playfully. The pair were playing around happily when Krystal suddenly had an idea.

 

"Let's take a picture together babe. I want to post it on my instagram" Krystal said excitedly. Amber was taken aback. 

 

"You want me on your instagram?" Amber said hopefully. They had a lot of pictures together, sure -- some of them not safe for work. But Krystal never had any of her personal photos on her social media accounts, she was private like that.

 

"Yah of course" Krystal replied, hitting her arm. Amber laughed.

 

"Won't I ruin the aesthetic?" Amber joked. It was true, Krystal likes a certain aesthetic to her account. But if Krystal was really serious about this, Amber felt really special all of a sudden.

 

"No" Krystal replied. Amber gave her puppy dog eyes and was being cute.

 

"Because you're with me and we look perfect" Krystal continued. Amber shot her a look but nodded fervently.

 

"Yeah, we are" Amber said honestly. 

 

"So what pose do we do?" Amber asked. Without saying anything, Krystal motioned for a piggy back and jumped on the rapper's back. 

 

"Yah Jung Soojung!!!" Amber said hastily trying to get a grip on the girl. 

 

"Quickly! Before I change my mind!!" Krystal said, smiling like nuts on top of Amber.

 

"Manager-oppa! Please take our photos!" Amber called and handed both their phones.

 

"1,2,3 smile!" Manager-oppa took their photos and handed back their phones. Krystal went down and took a look at their photos.

 

"Yah! Your Hangul is wrong!" Krystal complained as she payed attention to the poster.

 

"Ah, really???? Sorry princess" Amber replied, pouting her lips. Krystal patted her head.

 

"Aish, this llama. Don't worry, I'll correct it on the caption" Krystal said. Amber peaked on her girlfriend's phone as she made the post.

 

"Won't kryber fans get crazy?" Amber said as she started making her own post.

 

"Yeah. I love it when they get that way" Krystal said with a laugh.

 

"Yo, look if we tag ourselves on our nostrils it looks like snot's coming out" Amber said, showing her phone to Krystal.

 

"Yah! Haha, that's cute" Krystal replied and did the same to her photo.

 

"Aish, princess eat well okay? You were too light when I lifted you up and gave you a piggy back ride" Amber scolded her girlfriend. She was always worried about Krystal's health, especially with her anemia and all.

 

"You got it servant" Krystal said and kissed Amber on the cheek.

 

"Good" Amber said with a smile. The couple posted their photos a few minutes away from each other. 

 

"Want to go on a date, love?" Amber asked as they made their way away from the set and into Amber's car.

 

"Yes please. I need my llama time" Krystal said, fastening her seat belt.

 

--

 

Hi guys!!!!

 

I'M TOO HAPPY WITH KRYBER'S PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM. OUR SHIP IS ALIVE AND I WANTED TO MAKE THIS SHORT SHOT ABOUT IT.

 

I LIVE FOR KRYBER. 

 

Comment your thoughts!!!