I Just Wanna

Probability

Author POV

Amber was on her way to Krystal’s house after hanging out at Henry’s all day. As much as the llama loved bro time, she would always find herself coming home to her one and only princess. She was a little more excited than usual to see the maknae.

She just finished writing a song back at Henry’s and Krystal was always the first to listen to her. It was unlike Amber to let anybody hear her songs before because she was always afraid that they’d say it wasn’t good. She was too afraid of rejection.

It was different when Krystal came into her life. Ever since she met the younger girl, they instantly clicked. Being a foreigner entering the Kpop industry was beyond difficult but she found a friend in Krystal.

The younger Jung would always encourage her in what she did. Krystal was the one who took the time and effort to teach her Korean the most, all the members helped but especially her princess. It was a little after their debut when she started writing songs and Krystal somehow got her to play the tune and sing a few lines for her.

Amber would never admit it but Krystal reacting so positively to the first song she ever wrote made her want to continue writing. She always had her doubts about herself but because her member was so supportive, she found the motivation to continue.

The older girl was especially giddy to let Krystal hear it because she kind of wrote the song for the maknae. They weren’t official, but they knew that the feelings were there. Both too afraid to ask the other what they were. Amber didn’t particularly complain but she thought maybe it was time to ask her princess to be hers for real this time.

As always, the older girl was beyond nervous whenever she was going to see Krystal. It wasn’t because they were awkward or anything, far from it. But because she always found the girl so endearing it was hard to breathe.

She found herself in front of Krystal’s door. She was so deep in thought she didn’t even notice that she was already here. She lifted her hand and knocked twice.

“Coming!” She heard the oh so familiar voice from the other side. The door swung open and revealed Krystal in her pajamas. She looks hella cute even in her most bare state. Amber thought.

“Hi princess” Amber greeted with a grin and opened her arms to offer a hug. Krystal practically jumped into her arms. Both girls giggled lightly as they held on to each other.

“Aish, miss me this much?” Amber teased with a smirk on her face. The girl in her arms pulled back and hit her lightly on the chest.

“Maybe” Krystal replied, smiling at the llama. They quickly went inside, they wouldn’t want any lingering press people to sneak a photo of the two. Krystal’s house was rather private but you can never be too sure.

The two entered the Jung’s residence and plopped down on the couch. There was a movie playing and the living room table was filled with chips and other snacks the younger Jung was devouring before Amber.

“Aish, don’t you do anything else except lie here all day?” Amber asked with a light chuckle. The other girl let out a hmpff but was also smiling.

“You know how much I love being lazy” Krystal replied as she cuddled closer to her member. Amber blushed lightly at the close contact, even though she was used to it she couldn’t help the warmth that spread through her each time Krystal was near.

“Hmm maybe I do. Hey I wrote a new song today” Amber said nonchalantly not wanting to sound too excited to serenade the younger girl with lyrics from the heart. Krystal sat up abruptly and looked at Amber with a glint in her eye.

“Sing it to me!!!” Krystal said, jumping up and down in her seat. Amber chuckled at the enthusiasm. She was a bit worried that the hype wouldn’t be worth the song and disappoint the other girl but she pushed it to the back of her mind and smiled.

“Sure, anything for the princess. Where’s your guitar?” Amber asked confidently. Her heart was pounding in her chest, Henry and the other guys were cheering her on once she told them that she wanted to ask Krystal to be her girlfriend. This was it.

“Yay! Over there” Krystal said. She pointed to a guitar sitting in the corner. It was her father’s since the Jung sisters didn’t exactly play the guitar. Krystal herself was a piano player. Amber stood up and grabbed the instrument, played a few chords and sat next to Krystal again.

“What’s it called?” Krystal asked. She scooted closer to Amber until they were about half an arm’s length apart. Amber cleared as she tried her best to remember the chords and lyrics – damn she was getting nervous.

“I Just Wanna” Amber replied as she started strumming the guitar. Krystal looked intently at her and mustering all her courage, Amber dared to look into her eyes too. She took a deep breath and began to sing.

When I first walked in the room
I saw your face
Baby girl I was so amazed
I caught you smiling back at me
But I didn’t know what to say

Hey now baby Jung
Don’t you know
I’m ready for you, you, you
Now girl what you gonna do

Krystal felt her cheeks grow hot when she heard baby Jung. The lyrics were enough to make her melt and it didn’t help that Amber was smiling at her so lovingly and looked into her eyes as she sung.

Cause I know you’re the one
I’ve been searching for
I know with you my life means more
I wish I could say these things to you
Come here baby girl let me listen to you

I just wanna love you
Give me that chance wanna hold you
Baby you know that I need you, I need you
And I’m wondering all the time

Amber didn’t even know how she could remember the words when she was so busy getting lost in the black orbs that were staring back at her with so much emotion. The older girl almost lost it when Krystal bit her lip and smiled shyly.

If you love me, come on over
get to know me baby cause I know
You need me, you need me and I
want you in my life yeah yeah

Amber finished the last chord and kissed the other girl with force that the guitar almost fell. Krystal kissed her back, smiling into it. They pulled away once they needed air and placed their heads together.

“Jung Soojung?” Amber said. She cupped the younger girl’s cheek and looked again into her eyes. The latter felt like she could die from all the warmth Amber’s stare was giving her.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” She continued. Krystal’s heart went for a run and leapt god knows how many times. Instead of an answer she crashed her lips back again with the other girl. They didn’t really know how but they managed to place the guitar down safely on the floor as they continued kissing.

Krystal soon found herself on Amber’s lap and had her hands in her hair.

“With a song like that? Yes” Krystal replied with a smile. Amber grinned and threw a fist pump in the air.

“I love you Jung Soojung” Amber exclaimed. She was so happy she could burst.

“I love you too, stupid” Krystal answered feeling butterflies in her stomach.

“Can we sing that in our next album?” The younger girl asked again. She loved it so much and she wanted the whole world to see what an amazing song writer her (now) girlfriend is. Amber hesitated, she was always so shy but it was her princess- oh correction, her girlfriend that was asking right now.

“Of course baby” Amber replied. The night melted into hours of love, laughs and cuddling with a chance of . Everything was good. They made mental notes to each other to tell the members finally it was official.

--

This is so random and it I’m sorry. Huhu but I hope you guys like it. This is obviously pre-Pink Tape era. Amber said in one of the radio shows they had during Pink Tape promotions that Krystal was the one who asked her to submit the song I Just Wanna (or Goodbye Summer) for their album. She said that Krystal always listened to her songs and so yeah. Just random fluff I guess.

Krystal in pajamas and always lying around at home is also from their interviews where Amber says Krystal usually does nothing at home and when she comes over she’s always just lying around in pajamas. So yeah, trying really hard to keep it as realistic as possible based on what they say or moments.

You guys can comment and link moments and other stuff I can base a fic on. Will work on that All Mine part two! J