All Mine MV Shooting

Probability

Amber tossed and her bed. As usual, she couldn’t sleep. Being the hyperactive person she was, her mind was in total overdrive.

It didn’t help that a certain someone wasn’t beside her. Sleep just wouldn’t come over her even after the tiring concert she just finished. Her thoughts were drifting from boba to sneakers when her phone suddenly rang in the bed table.

Princess Jung

The caller id read, the older girl grinned to herself and immediately answered.

“Yes, my princess?” Amber said, already sitting up in her bed – expecting an invitation to the other room.

“Amber~ I can’t sleep” Krystal’s voice rang from the other said. Amber felt her heart skip a beat at the younger one’s aegyo.

“Aww me too, babe” Amber replied. She and Krystal were always night owls even in their trainee days. Nights would be spent staying up all night and talking about anything and everything. Those talks strengthened their friendship and one day developed into something more.

“Want to come over?” Krystal said. Her voice had a slightly seductive tone to it. Amber felt her face grew hot. Amber was about to say yes when her eyes landed on her camera. She suddenly remembered they haven’t shot Krystal’s part.

“Yah Soojung! As inviting as that sounds, we still haven’t filmed your part for the All Mine MV!” Amber scrambled out of bed and grabbed her camera.

“But I don’t wanna, I just want cuddles and y time” Krystal cooed. Amber couldn’t help but chuckle at her girlfriend’s unwillingness to do anything but lie down.

“You’ll get them afterwards?” Amber said suggestively. The other line fell silent, she could tell the younger Jung was considering her choices.

“I’ll let you wear my shirt” Amber continued. Krystal loved wearing the tomboy’s clothes, she liked how it always had Amber’s scent that would linger on her skin long after she wore them.

“Fine. I’m coming over right now, just let me fix my face a bit” Krystal said. Finally getting up from her bed.

“Aw you’re always perfect princess, don’t have to” Amber said cutely. Krystal scoffed at the remark but could slightly feel her cheeks grow warm.

“Shut up. See you in a bit. Love you stupid~” Krystal said.

“Love you” Amber replied, hanging up. She walked over to her suitcase to find another shirt, as Krystal would eventually steal the shirt she was currently wearing. She spotted a black tank top and changed into it. She had just finished when there was a knock on the door.

She almost skipped to the door and peered through the peep hole. She almost couldn’t hide her excitement when she opened the door to a gorgeous Soojung. Amber looked at her girlfriend from head to toe and stopped when she saw the Minnie Mouse slippers Krystal was sporting.

It wasn’t long until Amber was dying from laughing. Krystal stormed inside and began hitting Amber playfully.

“Yah what’s so funny!” Krystal almost shouted, despite it she was also laughing herself. Amber caught Krystal’s hands and pulled her into a hug.

“You’re just too cute, princess” Amber said with a chuckle. The younger girl blushed madly. Even after years of being together, comments from her llama like this made her feel so damn giddy. They pulled away and Amber kissed the tip of Krystal’s nose.

“Aw just the nose?” Krystal whined with a pout. Yah, her aegyo is too irresistible. Amber thought. She grinned and kissed Krystal full on the lips. Krystal smiled into the kiss and had her hands in Amber’s hair. Before things got too heated up Amber pulled away, catching their breaths.

“Where do we plan on shooting?” Krystal asked, her fingers still in Amber’s hair. Amber closed her eyes to think, they were still forehead to forehead as she contemplated.

“What about the basement? We won’t disturb anybody there” Amber said, finally separating them to get her camera.

“Hmm fine. Where’s your shirt baby?” Krystal said. She had walked behind Amber and ran her hands through the latter’s toned arms. Amber almost shivered and cleared . She pointed at the white shirt on the bed.

“Mmm thanks” Krystal said with a peck on Amber’s cheek. Krystal happily picked up the shirt and was about to change when Amber turned around.

“Yah! No peeking” Krystal said, pointing a finger at her llama girlfriend. Amber was dumbfounded and chuckled.

“Oh come on, like I’m not going to see you later in less” Amber said with a smirk. Krystal glared at her and she immediately got the message.

“Yes princess” She replied and turned around.

--

Annyeong!

Hope you guys like this. I’ve been dying to write fics based on moments huhu it just makes me feel as though they really might have happened.

Send in moments and maybe I could make them into short fics like this. I’m thinking if I’m going to write a part from when they actually film the MV with Amber holding Krystal’s hand and all that.