Hold On

Probability

Krystal had just arrived at the airport when she decided to check her social media accounts. Opening her instagram, she was surprised to see a post from Amber at the top of her feed.

It was a pitch black photo but the caption made her heart sink. For the past few days, her girlfriend was on the brink of breaking down. SM had promised the group a comeback early this year but it has already been three months and there still wasn't a go signal for them to prepare and do activities together.

She knew her girlfriend loved performing so much, especially because of the fans and the other members. Amber didn't mind if she wouldn't get any sleep at all as long as she was doing what she loved. 

Their company has always been infamous for favoring other groups over the rest of them and f(x) has always been in the bad end of that condition, but lately it was getting even worse. It was bad enough that the group was experiencing this, but they all had to endure it separately. 

Krystal couldn't even remember how long it's been since they've been together as a group. All those nights she and Amber spent apart were filled with late night calls ending up with the both of them crying - missing each other and the stress the industry was causing.

She needed to see Amber right away. 

The younger Jung called the attention of her manager and rushed out of the airport as fast as she could, ignoring all the screaming fans and flashes of cameras. She was anxious as she got into the car, palms sweaty. 

Hey, I'm coming. Wait for me, leaving the airport right now. -Krystal xoxo

Krystal quickly typed her girlfriend a short text so she wouldn't come unannounced. 

"Amber's place please" Krystal asked kindly. Her driver nodded and sped off.

To say that the younger Jung was worried would be an understatement. Despite how strong Amber was, there were still times when she needed somebody badly. She made a mental note to organize a date with the members to help her cope. SM is , but they love each other to the bones.

Krystal's driver pulled up on the drive way of Amber's flat and the maknae all but ran to the door. She took a deep breathe and readied herself to cheer the older girl up. She raised her fist and gently knocked.

A loud groan echoed from inside. Maybe she hasn't read my text yet. Krystal thought. The sight that welcomed her brought pain to her chest, Amber looked like she had been crying the whole day and her hair was a mess. They looked at each other and Amber's face lit up slightly.

"Princess..." Amber said breathlessly. Krystal jumped into her arms and swiftly closed the door behind her. Krystal gripped the older girl tightly and kept on whispering "I missed you"

"I missed you too baby" Amber replied. Her voice was coarse but you could still hear all the longing and love.

Krystal pulled away and grabbed Amber's face, nuzzling her nose.

"Hey... how are you?" Krystal asked softly. Amber tried to avoid the other's eyes and was mumbling to herself. 

"Come on look at me babe" Krystal pleaded. Amber willed her eyes to look at Soojung's and instantly tears began to roll down.

"It's so ing tiring Krys... Why are they treating us like this? I wasn't even able to finish all my solo promotions last year" Amber whispered harshly, she couldn't talk too loud or else she'd cry harder.

"Shhh. It's okay baby. Hold on, just hold on. We're in this together, you, me, Luna and Victoria" Krystal replied calmly pulling the other girl into a hug and running her hands through her hair.

"We don't deserve this" Amber said, she was confused if she was feeling sad or mad or both at the same time. She gripped Krystal tightly and tried to calm herself.

"I know we don't. Nobody does, even the fans don't deserve this" Krystal continued. Honestly, if it wasn't for the fans and members they all would've left this industry a long time ago.

Krystal guided them to the couch and sat Amber down, climbed on her lap and tried to soothe all the stress her girlfriend felt. 

"You're strong, Amber and you've got us and the fans. We'll always be here for you, whether SM supports us or not" Krystal said, kissing Amber's whole face in the hopes of cheering her up. The latter managed a chuckle and smiled weakly.

"You're right Krys. I'm doing this all for you, the members and the fans. I love you all so much" Amber replied as she nuzzled her face in the crook of Krystal's neck.

"But you love me the most, right?" Krystal asked playfully. She felt Amber smile against her skin and she almost shivered.

"Of course princess" Amber replied. They stayed like that for a while until Amber's phone vibrated. It was a text from Luna: coming over there koala, and i'm guessing krys is there too? she's back in Korea right? let's facetime victoria for some quality f(x) time

Both of them grinned widely. They would get through this. 

--

Such a ty chapter :( but I just wanted to write one based on Amber's ig post today. I'm so sad for them.... I'm afraid they'll disband but maybe if it was for the best for all of them and they would be happier. I hate SM for treating them like this, they deserve so much more.

As for us MeUs, let's support them no matter what. Send love to Amber. Tweet her or leave a comment on her instagram!