All Mine II

Probability

Author POV

Krystal and Amber hurriedly got into the hotel elevator and pressed the button for the basement. It was almost midnight yet the two girls were awake as they can be. Amber had her camera on hand and was setting it up. Krystal was watching intently at the older girl, she admired how Amber worked so hard and looked really happy when she had her camera.

"TING"

Both girls jumped slightly as the elevator signaled that they were already at their destination. Amber offered her hand to Krystal and walked out to the basement. They looked around and saw a lot of cars parked but no one was there so they could be as loud as they wanted in this ungodly hour. 

"So what's the concept for this MV again?" Krystal asked as she twirled around being all hyper. Amber smiled at the sight, she loved seeing her Soojung in her most natural and vulnerable state.

"Selca style, princess" Amber said. She put the final touches in the settings of the camera before handing it to Krystal to test a few shots. Krystal took the camera in her hand and pretended to drop it. Amber almost dived for it, grabbing Krystal's hand and the camera.

"Woops sorry" Krystal fiegned. Amber swore her heart almost stopped. Her princess grinned sheepishly at her, shaking her head she flicked Krystal's forehead lightly.

"Aish this girl" Amber said lovingly. Krystal stuck her tongue out and laughed. Amber let go of her hand and the maknae suddenly felt how heavy the camera was.

"Yah my servant, this camera's too heavy" Krystal whined cutely. Amber shook her head and took the camera in her hand again.

"What about I hold the camera and you hold my hand so it still looks like a selca?" Amber offered and grabbed the other girl's hand.

"Are you sure you're not just doing this to hold my hand?" Krystal said suspicously. A smirk was creeping onto her face and pulled Amber around the garage.

"Hmm maybe" Amber said with a smile. She adjusted the camera once again and zoomed in so it looked like Krystal was still holding the camera.

"Alright, I'll play the song on my phone so it's easier to lip sync princess" Amber said. All Mine started blasting from Amber's phone and the two got ready to shoot.

They started dancing around the garage, singing loudly to their new song. Amber felt herself fall a little more for the maknae as she sang into the camera. It was a side of Krystal people rarely saw, especially on camera. Yet here she was, smiling and laughing her heart out. She was known as an ice princess but damn she made Amber feel warm and fuzzy inside.

It didn't take long for Krystal to get the hang of it and started running around, making Amber chase her with the camera. She danced around so freely like nobody was watching - just her and Amber. It was the way she liked it most.

Amber couldn't remember a time she felt happier shooting an MV than she was now. Her heart was swelling at the time she spent with her maknae. She especially liked it because Krystal was wearing her shirt. She was sure their shippers would notice. We're dropping hints for you guys. She thought. 

The older girl was too mesmerized at the sight before her when Krystal suddenly snagged the camera and did whatever she wanted. Amber laughed and started at her loving girlfriend.

"Yah Soojung, come back here now. We're almost done" Amber said heartily. Krystal made a few more faces at the camera before she returned it to Amber.

"Getting too cute for the camera?" Krystal asked with a wink. Amber blushed slightly.

"Hmm yes. You're only allowed to be that cute for me" Amber said pecking Krystal on the lips.Her girlfriend grinned from ear to ear and grabbed her hand. 

"Are we done now?" Krystal asked hopefully. Amber checked the clock, 1:15. 

"Yes, my princess" Amber replied and started walking towards the elevator again. Krystal squealed in delight and practically dragged the older girl to move faster.

"Do I get my y time now?" Krystal said with a sly smirk once they got into the elevator. 

"I'm all yours" Amber replied. Editing the MV was postponed for at least two hours that night, for something a little more important and pleasurable.

 

--

Yo!

Here's a short part II of the first chapter I wrote. I hope you guys like it. I've been thinking if I should put some ~M rated~ stuff here or not. Would you guys like that? Haha! Double update today because I miss Kryber. Watch out for Krys' new song I Don't Wanna Love You! :)

Leave a comment below! Saranghae!