Why Bedding Someone with Your Same Last Name Is Questionable

IOI Looks Like a Screaming Person (IOI Associated Acts Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you step into Pristin, a rising star in the world of Gangnam Bars, you might feel like you're stepping into an American movie. The dark, cozy atmosphere engulfs you immediately. The polished wooden counter was taken straight from every classic American-style bar. From the ambiance to the service, every bit of the experience feels like you're in Goodfellas, minus the Mafia. 

There's something to be said for service, and Pristin knows it. Bartender Kim Roa makes it her job to know her regulars' orders and many loyal customers claim she knows how strong to make their drinks just from the furrow of their brows. The fact that she's absolutely drop-dead gorgeous is just a bonus. (Roa, keep the white dress shirt look. It's great.)

It's worth mentioning that Pristin has been around for a while under a different name, but only started making a name for itself after manager Im Nayoung took over. Im's careful organization and extreme vetting and training of Pristin's employees is a popular rumor among the regulars, but is just that -- only a rumor. Im is notoriously tight-lipped about her management of Pristin and where she finds her employees. Im is also notoriously strict about patrons flirting with her employees. She probably doesn't want anyone else poaching her world-class staff. 

However unprofessional it may be, it's absolutely worth noting that Im has a policy (or habit, who knows) of only hiring women. From bartenders to busboys to bouncers, they're all (might we say beautiful?) women. Kang Yuha (at least, that's what they call her) is a face that more than welcomes you into the bar. She's fit and can most certainly handle a rowdy customer if need be. I suppose it's redundant to say she's also beautiful. Jieqiong, who insists on being called Pinky, which is alright by us, is the epitome of great service. She's friendly and fun and enthusiastic and, perhaps most importantly, very easy on the eyes. Even the busser, known only by the mononym Rena, is stunning, and not just in terms of looks. If you need a quick banter or someone to put you in your place, Rena is your girl. But really, if you're just in the mood for some eye candy, stay where you can see her and not hear her.

Now that you most certainly want to go, you need to know when. Pristin is closed on the weekends. The employees take that time to reorganize and refresh. That might be what makes the service at Pristin so great. (Or maybe it's the beautiful women. Not that we're looking.)

"This is such a gross article. Ugh." Kyungwon throws the latest issue of Seoul(N)ite Magazine onto the bar and runs her hand through her hair, letting out a frustrated sigh.

Minkyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter