Two

Young Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Seohyun had a liking in spend the rest of her day in the confort of her room,she would do everything she wanted in peace,layed in her bed in her White room with some pink she would read a book to relax her mind from studies. Being a only daughter,Seohyun had understood that her parents were busy and she would stay quite lonely when they weren't home.
    Seohyun parents had jobs that make then travel or spend days in their studios,her mother was a pianist that would do concerts all the time and her father was photografer that owned one of the best studios from South Korea,then anyone could say that she had a nice way of living. Her door was knocked and the girl knew that would be one of the maids in the house,Seohyun rose from her bed.


    "Agassi,you have a guest" The maid said calling the girl attention "She said she would spend the night here,again" The maid said laughing and Seohyun soon knew who it was.


    "Let her in ahjumma" Seohyun said and the maid bowed before leaving.


     Yoona appeared in the door with her dork smile and the younger girl could only smile back,it was usual to Yoona stay the night when she knew that Seohyun would stay alone in that big house,it was their moment to talk. The doed eyed girl went directly to her friend bed and throwed herself in the large bed,again Seohyun would laugh at her friend dorkness.


    "Seohyun,i think am in love" Yoona suddenly said gaining a frown from Seohyun.


     "Again?" A joke that sounded so serious that Yoona pouted to her "Tell me more about the guy,is it someone that we know?" Seohyun asked to make her friend happy.


     "You don't know him,yet" Yoona started,Seohyun closed her book and look to the girl in curiosity "He 's the new student" Yoona finished.


    Seohyun had a glimpse that Soyou told about this new student,however Seohyun didn't saw him in anywhere so she fault it was only a gossip from the new year,but if Yoona saw the guy and she said that she was in love,maybe he was handsome. Yoona raised her head to rest in her hands.


   "He was so handsome,Seohyun,it's been a long time since i saw someone so handsome like him" Yoona sighed.


   "Hmmm...So you're going to have a new fling really soon" Seohyun spoke smiling.


    "He isn't just a fling,Luhan is someone that i want to conquer" Yoona changed her position again to have a good look in her friend "Even you will think he's handsome" She said.


    The younger girl thought it was impossible to a guy make her interested,she was so busy with her own problems that things trivial like find a guy handsome or not wasn't in Seohyun's routine. The frown in her face made Yoona laugh.


    "You must have a ideal type!" Yoona said "Things that you idealize to your future partner"


    "I'm too busy for that" Seohyun answered instead "Boys are only a bug in our lifes,i prefer to stay focused in my life before sharing with another one" As always she would reason what she really wanted.


    "Your speech make me sound a stupid girl" Yoona joked and Seohyun laughed "You're right my dear friend,but have some fun won't make you lose your focus" Yoona knew how to have her way onto Seohyun.


    They shared a knowing smile.


    "What do you have in this evil mind?" Seohyun asked.


    The answer was the pillow flying in Seohyun arm and soon after both were fighting.

.
.
.

   Next day:

     Yoona had her arms linked with Seohyun as they got in the school gate,the people around them would greet her and she would answer back with a smile. Just a normal day to someone so popular as her,but that day her mind was busy in search for someone,of course that guy was Luhan.
     Since the other day,her mind keep only thinking about that smile,the way they held hands and specially his voice,Yoona had sure that her legs would went weak if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter