One

Young Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun always had in her memories the fact that she and Yoona were friends. Their parents were friends so they wanted their offsprings to be friends too,Yoona and her siblings were older than Seohyun,that was a only child. 

Seohyun and Yoona lived in front of each other,so that helped them to be more close than ever,Seohyun mother would always say "My dear,you and Yoona are going to be so close that people would think you two are a couple" Of couse her mother would laugh over that,none that she would be sad if they fell for each other.

Yoona is one year and less than one month older than Seohyun and of course the older girl was always ready to say that,to show their age difference,being the youngest one,Seohyun would keep shut and let the girl talk as always. During fifteen years the duo keep their bound strong and firm,but they started to get in a age were hormones were screaming and eyes would change,especially in the way the world would see them.

Yoona was the first one to be in this world,the girl was a true beauty,she was the star in the eyes of the boys,the one that had everything together. Soon she became what people would the "wannabe" type of girl and that put a little of distance between her and Seohyun.

Seohyun became more shy than she already was,of course that she had her charms and was beautiful,but she outshone herself because she detested any kind of big attention upon her. The girl was the smart kind,she jumped a year because of that,studying along with Yoona,people than started to ask why they were friends.

Yoona the social and Queen girl.

Seohyun the smart and quiet girl.

Now,both were in the first year of high school,still friends,but not as much as they were before,now they didn't depend each other,Yoona had her big cycle of friends and Seohyun had her small cycle that completed her in all ways. Yet,all the night Yoona would jump over to Seohyun house ' s and had a sleep over,they would talk for long hours  before sleeping in the same bed.

The duo was quite fine with this,they could trust each other more than ever,they never had secrets,Yoona even told about her first kiss with a older guy in one of her friends party,she told that he was from the last year,one of their sunbaes. Seohyun just had to share the last book she read since she wasn't interested about guys at that moment. Yoona always laugh about her friend naiveness gaining a stare that could kill anyone.

But, none of them had ideia from what would happen in this new year in the school with new perspectives,school started in a week and everything was normal.
Until the day,that cursed day when a doed eyed boy put his feets in that school,not even imagining which kind of problems he would bring.
.
.
.

A week later.

Seohyun was sat together with her tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter