Four

Young Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun couldn't take her eyes off Yoona,the girl was almost jumping like a deer in spring,Seohyun wanted to stop her before she draw more undesirable attention. After they parted ways with Luhan,Yoona couldn't stay still and Seohyun was already annoyed because of him.

After that awful try in basketball Seohyun wanted to erase his prankster smile from her mind. She was ordered around just to please Yoona that was so in love with him,Seohyun actually was still trying to understand what Yoona saw in him. Luhan was weird.

 

"Seohyun!! Did you see how he held me in his arms to show me how to throw the ball? I thought i was going to drop dead in that moment" Yoona jumped beside Seohyun,the younger one just gave a tired smile to her "He was so funny,right? He even helped you,so considerate" 

 

Seohyun snorted what won a frown from Yoona. Luhan touched her arms as if they were close and that made Seohyun so annoyed by his presence,why? Because he left her skin burning and she had sure that her face was red too and he saw that,freaking he did,his words after that were so stupid. She disliked people like him.

 

"You're soft" He whispered to her when Yoona was too busy trying to show what she learnt.

 

Who in this bloody world would say this to someone? Not long after that,Seohyun dragged Yoona to go home. Of course Yoona complained,but Seohyun was too busy trying to run away from Luhan.

Seohyun knew that Yoona was still going on about Luhan,she wish she could just shut Yoona's mouth. The streets were filled with people going home,students just like the duo,Seohyun sighted as she saw that was already night,fortunaly they were close to their house. Yoona and Seohyun turned the street.

Seohyun wanted to take a long shower and sleep,however she knew that Yoona still had alot to say about Luhan.

 

"I'm going to take a shower in my house so after that i'll come straight to your house Seohyun" Yoona was bright and Seohyun (still annoyed by her) smiled at her friend dorkness.

 

"I'll be in my room" Seohyun waved and got inside her house.

.

.

.

 

Seohyun was in her looking a herself at the mirror,her towel covering her body,a frown rose in her face as she reminded how Luhan held her and said "soft". What the heck did he mean when he said that? Did he called her fat? 

She pinched her arm to feel the flesh. She wasn't fat and she was being stupid in giving more thoughts to Luhan,Seohyun wasn't a girl to let a guy make her feel insecure. She hurried to put her clothes,Yoona would be there in one minute and she didn't want the lass tosee her .

The last time she let Yoona see her change her clothes her dork friend praised her too much about her body and Seohyun hate to be the center of the attentions. Again she looked in the mirror.

 

"Am i fat?" She asked herself. 

 

Nuisance.

She couldn't let a guy peeve her mind with this,she was good with her body and Seohyun wouldn't let the word "soft" bring her down. Luhan would pay her for making her having untypical thoughts,maybe she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter