Three

Young Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days later:

 

Luhan was already used to that school,it wasn't different from the other one he was studying,the only difference that now he was more popular than ever. Saying this himself was sort of too much,however he had proofs that people around him were obviously attached to popular guys. 

He befriend Kris's friends quickly,the guys were awesome,never thought that he would like that guys so quicky yet here's Luhan laughing a loud along with Xiumin and Lay,his new buddies,of course Kris was his friend too. Luhan found out too that the girl he met in his first day was Im Yoona,the beauty from school,she wasn't arrogant as he expected her to be,she was quite feminine and funny to be around,she got close to him very quickly. Kris told him that Yoona had a big heart and boys would love her because of that.

She was pretty.

Yet Luhan couldn't say that she the prettiest girl in his eyes,because he met Seo Joohyun,the genius in his class. She had lovely eyes,her voice was a choir made of angels and Lord! She was a beautiful! Seohyun as people called her,was a little bit more reserved,she had only two friends that she would hang around alot,Luhan learnt their names fastly,Soyou and Nicole,they would always laugh in the lunch. Luhan kept that thought about Seohyun in his mind,well just because the girl didn't mind him at all,she was polite and would reply his "Good morning" "How are you?" Or "Do you understand this?",however more than that was impossible.

Luhan wanted to approach Seohyun,befriend her,anyway she was quite reserved and too emerged in her own world,in that days he spent there Luhan had sure that break the wall between them was a hard task.

 

"Bro,you're spacing out again" Luhan cut his thought when Kris called him. 

 

"Sorry,bro,i was just thinking about the game" Luhan lied.

 

"Damn bro,our next game is only friday,now that you're with us,i'm not worried" Kris replied proud "You saved us!" 

 

Luhan blushed a little when Kris said that.

People in the table turned around to praise him for being such good player,Xiumin that was beside him smiled to relax the boy. Lay just clapped. The other ones were the rest of the time and some girls that would hang out with them. One of them was Yoona,that had a big smile to him.

 

"Yes Luhan,i was very surprised when i saw you playing" She said and all the girls close to her agreed "We were losing in the games but you saved the time" She completed.

 

"That was nothing Yoona" Luhan said scratching his hair "Anyway guys,thanks"

 

Kris high fived with him,that giant dork was always saying how good he was in sports knowing that Luhan didn't like too much attention from people. Luhan curled his lips.

 

"Y'know,next friday we should throw a party to our deer boy"Kris said,that won a lot of good reaction from people around them. Luhan looked in a weird way to the giant boy.

 

"That's a brilliant idea Kris" Yoona said hugely excited,she clapped her hands and the other girls followed her "Luhan need to be rewarded for his skills"

 

"Yes,Yoona,that's why we're friends" Kris high fived with the girl.

 

Luhan was speechless. 

Not that he was against a party,he liked the whole vibe,seeing people dancing and having a beast time. He couldn't stop the grin in his face.

 

"We should do this" He said and everyone cheered for his decision.

.

.

.

To Seohyun,the first year was just like any other school year,nothing new,she would wake up,go to school and then receive Yoona in her house. Seeing that way,it was boring,hella boring and the girl was used to that life.

Seohyun just thought that Yoona was a tad different,she would go on about that Luhan boy and saying how amazing he was. Yoona in love was new to Seohyun,she would have a crush and some guys,but that Luhan...Wow...It was way more deeper than that.

Funny to say that this Luhan boy sat beside her and he was weird. He would talk to her,ask about how she was doing,they weren't friends and someone that was close to Kris Wu would never talk to her (unless Yoona,but it was different story). What she thought about him? Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter