drabble involving pants

Bluebells

NOTE: this is a double update, because I realized I never posted small beats on AFF!! (that's the previous chapter; check it out!)


“All of the hair on my legs will be gone after this shoot, won’t it?” Daehyun whined as he stepped into the leather and slipped his foot through the bottom.

Junhong nodded from where he stood across from him in the small dressing room. “If you’re not careful. But the longer your underwear, the less chafing you’ll have.”

Daehyun groaned. “God, it’s been forever since I’ve had to wear pants this tight.” He only had them tugged halfway up his calves. “How the hell am I supposed to get these over my boxers without getting them all bunched up and uncomfortable?”
“You don’t.”

Daehyun jumped at Jongup’s voice when he pushed aside the curtain that separated them from the stylists, his own tight, leather pants looking like the might split over his thighs as the muscles flexed when he walked.

“What–– how did you get those on!” Daehyun pulled at his pants with everything he had in him, but they only released as ominous, squeaky stretching noise, and refused to move any more than halfway up his thighs. He tried hopping up and down, trying to shimmy them higher, and he would have toppled over if Junhong hadn’t caught him by the arm.

“Don’t they have a bigger size?” he complained. “These are too small!”

“No, they’re not,” Jongup said, walking closer. “You’re just not trying hard enough.”

Daehyun let out an exasperated noise. “Well how did you get yours on?” He gestured at the tight, matte leather hugging Jongup’s legs. “Wait, they’re all bunched up at your ankles and knees. Are they even up all the way?”

Jongup frowned and lifted the hem of his sweater to show the belt holding them to his waist. Though it wasn’t like they’d fall off without it. The belt was either for fashion’s sake, or to help in cutting off his circulation. “Yes,” he said, tugging at the hem.

“He’s just short,” Junhong said, and Jongup elbowed him in the ribs.

Daehyun snickered.

“Fine, maybe I won’t help you then.” Jongup made to turn around but Daehyun grabbed his arm.

“Wait, wait, I’m sorry. Please don’t make me get the stylists to do it. You remember what happened to Youngjae last time.”

Jongup just shrugged. “I mean, I don’t know how much help I can really give. I don’t want to rip them just trying to get them over your thighs.”

“Well how did you get them up over your underwear? Your thighs are bigger than mine!”

“Barely,” Jongup said. “And I just took my boxers off.”

“I am not going commando.” Daehyun could hardly say he was surprised. Jongup had a habit of doing that.

“Okay, fine. Junhong, hold his ankles down.”

“Wait, why?” Daehyun tried to take a step back when Junhong kneeled down to hold his feet to the ground.

“Put all your weight on him,” Jongup said as he stepped closer. He slipped his thumbs beneath the hem of Daehyun’s pants.

“What are you doing?” Daehyun leaned back when Jongup’s chest bumped into his and his fingers pressed into his thighs where he gripped the leather.

“I’m just gonna pull them up for you,” he said. “Relax.”

“Don’t you dare rip these; they’ll kill me.”

Jongup rolled his eyes, and pulled the leather as far out from Daehyun’s body as he could without breaking it, which wasn’t very far at all, and yanked the pants up to his waist.

Daehyun yelped when Jongup pulled a little too hard. He was certain he would have been lifted from the ground if not for Junhong anchoring him to the floor.

“I might’ve stretched them a little,” Jongup said as he stepped back.

Daehyun just stared at him, and Junhong stood up, brushing remnants of the floor off the front of his pants. He hadn’t been given his outfit yet.

“What? Don’t tell me you want me to fix your boxers underneath them, too,” Jongup joked.

“No!” They laughed when he shouted and shoved a hand down his pants to straighten out his underwear. “God,” he grunted. “Why did Yongguk get the loose pants?”