Chapter 5

Blood Stained Roses

Okay intro chapters and over I think, and we will finally be getting into the plot and stuff in the next chapter ( I think).


 

Nam Soon put on a pair of black skin tight jeans, a white t-shirt, and a grey cardigan.Heung Soo’s parents always wore dark colors so he would do the same. It helped since that’s all his wardrobe consisted of anyway. He gave himself a once over in the mirror. Brushing and re-brushing his hair making sure it looked just right. He eyed his skin. It looked dry and cracked. He really needed to start taking care of his skin more. He grabbed a bottle of lotion-he didn’t know why Heung Soo had so many to  choose from- and slathered it on his hands, forearms, face, and neck. He waved his arms around making sure the lotion thoroughly dried before stepping out. The maid had put out his house shoes and he slipped them on. Once again, he looked over himself in the full-body mirror. He didn’t look ty and he didn’t look  prim and proper either. Perfect. Just as he rolled up his sleeves, he heard a loud knock and a squeal. He had only met Heung Soo’s parents once but he could not stand either of them. His Mother was too nit-picky and his Father was too strict if you asked him. If they weren’t careful, they would work their son into an early grave, not like he cared though. The earlier conversation with Saki drifted back to the fore-front of his mind.

It was true. Their contract was only for four years and once it were over, Nam Soon would find himself back on the streets defending himself.  He could go back home, but he was sure that was a bad idea. Especially after what happened. He shook his head shoving all his dark thoughts back into the faulty vault in the back of his mind. He put on a fake smile and walked down the stairs to the living room where they normally entertained guests.

Heung Soo’s parents were a site to see. Mrs. Park looked regal, almost like royalty. Her right leg crossed over her left with her hands clasped together. The crimson dress she wore hugged her small frame but at the same time made her look scarier than ever. Mr. Park on the other hand wore dark slacks and a deep blue dress shirt. He wondered what they had been doing or what they were going to do after the visit.

“Nam Soon.” Heung Soo’s deep, rich voice called out to him. He met his husband’s eyes.

“Yes?” His voice came out in a whisper.

Heung Soo stood and held his hand out in his direction. Nam Soon eyed the appendage confusion apparent on his features. What was Heung Soo doing? He couldn’t figure out if Heung Soo was trying to get him to take the lead with his parents or make him take his hand. He was rooted to the spot; what was he supposed to do? He switched between looking at Heung Soo’s extended hand and his face. Surprisingly, his face didn’t hold the irritation or annoyance it normally did. His features were relaxed even patient. Nam Soon almost felt like Cinderella. The male version of course. His Prince hold out his hand waiting for him to take the leap of faith.  It was almost a beautiful moment before, Mrs. Park interrupted it with her shrill voice.

“Well come now boy, we don’t have all day for you to be shy. Honestly Heung Soo, I don’t understand why you chose this Omega. I mean first you say you won’t take an alpha for a mate and then you say you’re going to choose him for your Omega.” She made a big show of sighing. “I have no idea where we went wrong with you.”

Nam Soon blushed a bright red and crossed the expanse of the living room to take Heung Soo’s hand and sit next to him.

In all honesty, he had never sat this close to Heung Soo ever. The bed was big enough for them to have their own side, so he never felt Heung Soo’s skin unless he was being manhandled by him.  He gave a sheepish smile.

“How are you Mrs. Park?” He asked. The older women only eyed him, looking down her nose at him.

“Were you asked to speak?” She replied matter-of -factly. Her plucked brows set in a deep frown.

“No, ma’am I just…”

“Just what darling? Weren’t you taught anything in school? You don’t speak unless spoken to.”

Nam Soon gulped his eyebrows moving above his hairline. His mouth open and closed like a fish in the water.

Mrs. Park, shook her head and massaged her temples.

“I knew this would happen. Boy doesn’t even know proper etiquette. She abruptly stood and opened the front door. That left Mr.Park who only stared at Heung Soo.

“So, how is business going?” His gruff voice cut through the tension building up in the room. Heung Soo shrugged.

“It’s going well. Stocks went up, product sales are going well, all employees seem to happy, working over-time. It’s running like a well oiled piece of machinery if you ask me.” A smile bloomed on Mr. Park’s face. Since when could any of the Park family smile, Nam Soon wondered. The distinct sound of heels clicking against the floor brought Nam Soon eyes to the opening of the living room. Mrs. Park stood a smile stretching her botoxed face. Another woman stood behind her. Her hair pulled into a tight bun and her skirt flowing just below her knees. Mr.Park and Heung Soo ignored the display while Nam Soon looked on.

“I don’t know if you have heard Heung Soo,” Mrs. Park spoke, “But it is illegal for an Omega to marry an Alpha. But I understand the love you share for that Omega and so Mother will help you. This is Song Ha Kyung. She is an Alpha and owns her own boutique. She has agreed to play the part of your Alpha mate so,” She looked Nam Soon over disgust apparent in her face, “You can continue this little fling. Also she will help you produce an heir.”

A barrage of coughs came from Nam Soon but Mrs. Park kept her eyes trained on her son. Mr. Park didn’t say anything. He normally didn’t listen to his wife because on the down low, she is crazy as and he didn’t need the trouble in his life. However, this was taking it too far. He didn’t like the fact that Heung Soo was with an Omega as well but he wasn’t as tacky as to blatantly show his disapproval. He would wait for his moment silently and patiently. Mrs. Park continued.

“You haven’t mated with him yet have you? I wouldn’t be surprised if he begged you to like the he is.” Nam Soon his lips while Mrs. Park continued with her onslaught of hurtful words. Ha Kyung just stood beside the woman silently watching the Omega.  She looked like a statue, her face devoid of all emotion. She looked like an android if you asked Nam Soon.

“You haven’t shared a heat with his have you. Oh darling that would be dreadful. Having such vermin offspring.”

Heung Soo stayed quiet but Nam Soon couldn’t take it anymore. How in the hell were they supposed to act like a married couple when his spouse wouldn’t even stand up for him? It infuriated him. He would admit he had done some questionable things in the past but he wasn’t about to let someone talk about him like he wasn’t even there. He opened his mouth to speak but Heung Soo beat him to it.

“He has a heat coming up in about a week. He doesn’t feel comfortable yet so we are waiting. Song Ha Kyung it was nice meeting you. If you would excuse me I have business to attend to.” Nam Soon sneered and stood as Heung Soo left.

“You are ing unbelievable! You won’t even stand up for me?” Nam Soon exploded. He hadn’t meant to but he was dumbstruck with disbelief. Heung Soo wouldn’t say anything for his sake? Really?

Heung Soo stopped, looking back at his husband. So he did have some fire in him, and hear he thought Nam Soon would just allow anything when his parent came. He smiled.

“What she speaks is true isn’t it? You are a right? You ed a bunch of people before meeting me correct?”

Nam Soon eyes grew dark, “Oh and here I thought you knew my entire background. No  I haven’t ed anyone before so the jokes on you.” He spat.

Mr. Park watched with interest. So Nam Soon was a , isn’t that interesting? Mrs.Park  watched her eyes analyzing each word that fell from the Omega’s lips. If that was true then that meant there were other ways to get him. He had never shared a before. Mrs. Park began brewing a plan and it left a sickly sweet smile on her face.

“Well, thank you for proving your purity by shouting it to the top of your lungs. I guess I can you comfortably now.”

Nam Soon ran up to Heung Soo and smacked him. The sound reverberated through the hall.

“You’re an and I hope you ing die.”

“Those are some big words coming from an Omega. Are you sure you aren’t just all talk?”

“Oh I will show you some action if that’s what you want?” Nam Soon stalked off leaving Heung Soo to nurse the red blotch blooming on his face.  He met his Mother’s eyes who looked surprised and then angry.

“Mother, Father, please leave my home and take Ha Kyung with you. And don’t pull that illegal bull again. I’m warning you.” He raced up the stairs leaving the trio to see themselves out.