Chapter 6

The Reincarnation of the Red-Haired Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun, codenamed Red String was a servant of Goddess Daesoon. Even though people had called the people that worshipped the Moon Goddess as heretic, her family was not able to not worship the Goddess that saved their entire family. A hundred years ago, the Goddess had blessed upon the family which originated from the lower class of people, commoners as they said, the power of clairvoyance and since then their impoverished stated was gone, replaced by wealth and using that, they put their whole effort to build a temple for the kind Goddess. They also swore an eternity allegiance to the Goddess but no one ever predicted that the Goddess would be killed by an armament of another God. From that day, her family was devoted to find her reincarnation and swore that they would return the Goddess’ glory.

Seohyun arrived in the castle, searching for the King’s aura that was leaking, led her to his chamber where the King laid himself upon the bed. By his side, Byunghyun was devoted to take care of him. Realising a sudden blow of harsh wind out of nowhere, Byunghyun looked at the door and then looked around the room as if trying to locate someone suspicious. “Red String.” He called as Seohyun emerged from the invisibility. Her movement was like an assassin, nimble and fast.

“How is it, Red String?” Byunghyun had a worried look but still casted a smile faintly. Seohyun shook her head. When Taehyung saw this, he panicked and rushed to the lady that was kneeling in front of him.

“Where is she? Tell me!”

“I can’t, your majesty. As the servant of master, I will not disclosed any information regarding her.”

“What are you talking about?! Are you betraying us?!” Taehyung was enraged while Byunghyun was astonished, staring at the lady before her.

“It is not I that had betrayed. It’s you and the Prince who betrayed master. And as one who swore allegiance to the Goddess and now my current master, I am always on her side.”
“Y-you…”

“Your Majesty, the King and the Prince. I have a message from master to convey.”

“Speak.” Byunghyun cut off Taehyung before he could response.

“From now on, my master, Jihyo Von Tessa would no longer have relationship with Taehyung Silver Varg and Byunghyun Silver Varg.”

“What?! No! No! It couldn’t be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter