Chapter 5

The Reincarnation of the Red-Haired Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon reaching the breakfast time, the Varg family gathered at the long table. Everyone was seated properly according to their status including Jihyo and a certain fiancée. Taehyung had never told her about this existence of fiancée that looked young like Byunghun. She was demure, her hair was a pretty blonde that was locked into a bun with her simple hair ornaments that dressed to add her enchanting beauty. The smiles on her face was on a long run and simply sweet and lovely, entrancing the people around her yet she did not care about them and stared vehemently at the lad who sat at the King’s seat. Jihyo was aware of this and decided to keep herself lying low. She did not want anything happened that could tarnish the dignity and status of the Varg Royal Family.

Her eyes were already staring at the golden spoon and plate. They were arranged neatly on the table. A blue rose in a clear vase stood at the center and Jihyo thought it was the same as the color of the fiancée’s eyes. The fiancée was seated beside Taehyung’s right side while Byunghyun occupied the left side. Jihyo was rather further than them at the other side of the table after a few of the Elven nobles that joined the breakfast that morning. There was a hint of pain inside her heart but as one who did not so welcomed here, she must abide the rules. Moreover, with her status as refugees from Belliar, she was not that of a high status. Taehyung could tell anything. He could say that he loved her but in the end, there was this social status that separated them. Her feeling was ambivalent. She could sense her own dignity crumbled before the situation. After all, she was not there for the hundred years they were here.

The King of Varg himself was known as the Immortal King because he had lived for a hundred years. And more than that, Taehyung must have married a few times. Love was not that eternity, after all. She thought at his words again when they were in the forest. Could her heart was beating because of the past, because of the sudden memories that flowed inside? Furthermore, she had reincarnated into a new being. A human and she was no longer a Goddess. This disparity saddened her and the jealousy was just sparked to cause her to sorrow.

She looked at Taehyung and then spared a glance at Byunghyun. She was jealous of how the fiancée, Taehyung and Byunghyun were all smiles while talking heartily to each other. This morning, when it was just them, Jihyo could feel the confidence to live through his life with them yet now, she had arrived at the conclusion that this was not her world, thus, preventing herself to accommodate the situation. First, she was not the past Daesoon. As a reincarnated person, she could understand that she was different than the previous her. She was born of Belliar nobility and suffered. She was a human and that fact could never change. The gap between times separated them. Taehyung’s fiancée was on another scale. She was an elf that could live longer than human could imagine. Second, this closeness, this warmth and these feelings were just a mere past. Now that she was a different person, the memories just might be invoked the feelings just for a moment. It was not her real feelings. In conclusion, Jihyo decided from thereon, the current Jihyo did not have a husband and a son. Byunghyun was born from Goddess Daesoon, although the same soul, was from a different flesh and personality. The only similarity was the red hair and from her memories, the personality of Daesoon was very different from the current her. There was nothing she could do. She had to run away from this castle or else she would be destroying the happiness that Taehyung, Byunghyun and the fiancée had built. From what she heard, the fiancée had waited for fifty years for Taehyung to grace her as a fiancée. As a woman, she knew what this meant for the fiancée.

Jihyo did not know if it was Taehyung decision or the forces from the nobles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter