Chapter 2

The Reincarnation of the Red-Haired Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red hair was a peculiarity in the world. It did not mean anything important. Some says it will bring disasters. Some says it is a symbol of bad luck. Few others believe that it is a recognition of the height of unique power. Born in clad of a Darkness attribute magic, Jihyo Von Tessa suffered humiliation and estrangement. Her younger brother, Bernard, hated her and Rosetti, her younger sister, loathed her for her blazing red hair which brought about a lot of suitors that think she would bring a mean of a change to the country rather than bad luck. Her father, the King of Bellliar thought otherwise and had sent her deep inside the castle where the abandoned castle stood upon the ground. The weed had grown wild, the building was unamended and when summer is embraced by the weather, the castle turned into a spot where mosquitoes nestled. Such a splendor of an eldest princess of the country had long gone when her mother the Queen died, giving birth to her.

Bernard and Rosetti were the children of the second wife of the King and had an outstanding performance in the castle. Her father had not been cold to her at first but with the death of her mother and the loneliness that he bear alone, he was inclining to the second wife faction where Jihyo was abandoned.

The circular of news, rumors and gossip but had a way to go out and there was a roar when the citizens knew that the eldest princess had a red hair and her affinity to magic was attributed to Darkness. The attribute was an affinity to the Death God in the past. When uproars rose, to justify, the country had to do something to appease the citizens and as a way out, the King sacrificed her to be burnt in the public.

Jihyo sat under a huge tree, her back to the trunk with a carving that looked old. Her feet had gone cold and bleed when she had run from the pursuers. Tears trailed on her face as she looked at the sky, at the moon that was hidden behind the canopy of the tall trees. When she thought she was going to faint, she bite her hands to stay awake. Her breathing had escalated, her hair was disheveled. She was reminded of how she found the grimoire that let her learnt the Darkness magic and how she had used it at the avenue. Such a power was astounding, not to mention the bring about of such tremendous aura which looked disastrous. For a moment, Jihyo thought of using the power, her affinity to spread terror to the country and once she had achieved this, she would, by nook or by crook, massacred the whole Belliar. She was not good with politics but all matters would be settled with brutal force. She swore if she ever lived to be in safe, she would destroy the country.

And that was when she felt a vigorous pain welling inside her. Something was flowing inside her. Images, traces of history and knowledges that was odd to the world. All that she received gave a scare out of her wit. She was afraid that she has gone insane for some time but relieved at the fact that these were knowledges of ancestors who used Darkness magic and strived to find the truth of the world. Jihyo gasped for air and by the time, her breathing stabilized. She could not think of anything, of how this had happened but she knew that when she had deciphered some amount of truth in the grimoire, the next volume would appear out of nowhere. The first volume was in the form of old paper that should be discarded and when she touched it, it flowed inside her mind like the flow of water. The gift that came with it was the grants of power, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter