Cheer up baby! (Astro MJ X OC)

KPOPXOCs One Shot Collection

"Myungjun-ah...I'll be going to my lectures. Are you sure you're fine?" Jiae signed to MJ. He just nodded his head and covered himself with the duvet. Ever since he found out that he lost his voice due to the car accident that made him lost both his career and his child too. Jiae holds back her tears as she stepped out of the apartment while glancing back once again. 

Moonbin and Eunwoo hugged Jiae once she entered the lecture hall. She too, have gone through a lot. He lost his voice, she lost their baby. After her lectures, she heads straight to her therapist for a session before she goes to her part-time job. Her classmates glanced at her pity, but she ignored their pity glances and held her chin high. 

"How is MJ hyung? Is he better?" She shook her head as she took a bite of the lunch that she bought outside the campus. He was not the same happy virus that she met. It was a different person sleeping beside her now. 

"Perhaps...he really needs alone time." Moonbin and Eunwoo stared at her as if she grown two heads. 

"I'm serious. I just got accepted to UCLA for grad medical school. He...doesn't even looks at me. Eunwoo-ah, I can't handle this myself. I'm not the only one who lost something! I lost my baby, the one that I've been protecting for 5 months..." She sighed as her tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. 

Moonbin wrapped an arm around her, as she sobbed into his shirt. Leaving MJ was going to kill her more, but if distance and time work for them...why not? 

"We'll convince MJ hyung to go through speech therapy. Will you come back after your graduation?" Jiae nodded her head as she continued to lie against them.

Jiae returned back to her apartment after her job at a nearby tuition academy. The apartment was brightly lit, the boys were there. With lighter steps, she skipped towards her apartment. 

Rocky, Sanha, Jinjin, Eunwoo, Moonbin and MJ were all gathered in the living room, playing the Wii. She took off her heels and tip-toed into the living room. Jiae greeted MJ with a peck on his cheeks and greet the rest of the boys. She returned back to the room to change and head towards the kitchen to make some dinner for herself and some snacks for her fiance's friends. 

Among the boys, only Eunwoo and Jinjin can sign to MJ. She made ramyeon for the seven of them, to find MJ storming out of his seat and head straight to the master bedroom. Jiae put down the pot of noodles and followed him. 

"MJ! Stop! Why are you doing this? Are you leaving me?" Jiae frantically signed at him while tugging on his arms. He shoved her aside and she fell to the bedside table. Her tears welled up at the corner of her eyes. 

"What does it look like to you? I am leaving you. It's useless for us to be together." He signed back and slung the duffle back on his back then walked out of the room. Jiae tugged on his shirt, but it was no use. 

The boys glanced wide eyes at the couple fighting while signing to each other. 

"Fine! Do whatever you want! I give up!" Jiae cried out loud while signing and head back to the master room locking herself inside. 

Jinjin grabbed the bag from MJ. He glanced at Eunwoo, confused. 

"Come on buddy, let's get you clean up." Sanha and Rocky washed the dishes and cleaned the house, while Eunwoo and Jinjin brought MJ to their dorm again. 

Jiae cried as she curled into a ball to the life-size teddy bear. She was all alone, but...it stills hurts. Maybe it was fate that finally decided that she and MJ can't be together...

7 years later...

"Daebak. Is this even Seoul?" Over the years, Seoul has developed into an advanced city that many people came to enjoy the food, scenery and people. Jiae returned to Seoul with her younger sister after staying aboard for seven years. She became a Paediatrician, like what she had dreamt of. 

"Noona!" a tall blonde, dressed in a graduation coat and black Armani suit ran towards her and bear-hugged her. She took her shades and gasped loudly. 

"Sanha-ah!" She hugged him back tightly and break into a sob. Her younger sister, Jiyeon sighed at her crybaby sister. 

"Wae noona? Did I become uglier that's why you're crying?" She broke into a smile at the joke, while Jiyeon snickered at the tall maknae. 

"Aniya. It's just that you became more mature and...just perfect okay? Jung Jiyeon, come over here and greet my junior." Sanha rose a brow at the blonde, she was a contrast to his Jiae noona, who maintain her natural light brown hair and even become a doctor over the seven years. 

"Hello, would you like to get a drink with me?" Jiyeon immediately smacked his head and headlock him. 

Rocky and the rest strolled into the airport and witness their maknae getting choked by Jiae's younger sister. Jiae saw them and waved at them, but there was one person missing...

Two warm hands immediately blocked her vision, she panicked and kneed him where the family jewels are. 

"MJ?! OMG! I'm so sorry!" She bit to prevent any laughter to come out, but he just groaned in pain. The boys winced in pain, even the duo stopped fighting. 

"So much for a romantic gesture." He croaked out, Jiae's jaw dropped. MJ just spoke and it was the same honey voice that she had been missing for years, even when she was aboard for further studies. 

"MJ...your voice...it's back. Why didn't you tell me earlier that you have recovered? I could have applied leave from medical school to visit you." Her eyes softened as she took his hands into hers. 

"Because I was afraid of your reaction. After those hurtful words that I said to you seven years ago, I feared that you might hate me. I began studying medicine like you, again...now, I'm a certified family doctor. After all these events, would you still like to take me back, Jeon Jiae?" MJ kneeled down and revealed a Sapphire blue crystal ring. 

"Obviously! There's only one Kim Myungjun in my life after all!" He slipped on the ring on her ring finger. She threw her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his, with Jiyeon squealing and the boys gagging at the back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1094

Requested by: Ghad20

A/N*

Hi, guys:) Sorry for the late update!! I'm so sorry to Ghad20 if it's not what you really requested but this is what I've really can write about:( MJ is really someone that is strong and cares for the people surrounding him:) I was busy with SYF for bands, it's basically an Arts competition in Singapore:) Now, I'm a bit free, so I'm up and writing one-shots again:) 

Signing off,

12:18, 08/04/2017

Thesassqueen_1710