Friendzoned (JinXOc)

KPOPXOCs One Shot Collection

"I only like you as a sister." 

I was crushed. Never in my eighteen years of life, I've ever cried this hard. All my 'friends' didn't even bother to come up and comfort me. He just walked away like it was nothing. My true best friend, the one whom I trusted the most, stabbed me in the back harder than anyone. My feet couldn't move at all. I stood there, witnessing that heart-breaking moment that broke my heart.  

"Byul." My older brother, Seojoon cradled me in his embrace. I looked up at him and burst into tears again. It just hurts so much that I can't stand it. 

"Oppa, is it that hurt to find someone you truly love?" I was desperate for answers. How can my brother find a happy ending, but why can't I be like him? A successful career and a wonderful love life? 

"Of course, did you know that me and Ara broke up 5 times before settling down? I cried almost every night, wishing that she was in my arms instead of another guy's. See, one day, that perfect man will come to you. Shall we head out for some street food?" This is how the Park Siblings cheer each others up, food and warmth. 

4 years later...

"Park Hanbyul! Bachelor Degree of Business Administration with honors!" Today was my big day and yes, finally I'm graduating! I took my place at the stage and smiled. I was not the Park Hanbyul  in the past. I changed for the better. I got my scholarship, a promising position at a large corporation company and a more confident Park Hanbyul. 

My older brother rushed to me after I had received my certificate. He gave me a tight hug and he started crying. I stared at my sister-in-law for some help, she just chuckled and let it go. 

"Oppa, I'm just graduating. It's no big deal." He continue to cry on my robe. I just grinned and wrapped my arms around him. Who knew that my big brother would cry for me? Well, I'm his only sister. 

"We should all go out for celebration to celebrate for my baby sister!" My little nephew cheered as my brother continue on sobbing on his wife. 

After the ceremony, we all head to my favorite Chinese restaurant to have a meal. 

"Hanbyul unnie!" My favorite dongsaeng would come out and serve us. He led us to a booth near the windows, not that I mind. My brother cleared his throat and pointed at the menu. I guess he is being embarrassed now...

"Oppa, why are you so quiet now? Were you embarrassed that you cry like a baby?" I , like how I used to do it. He glared at me and mouthed some incorrigible words that should not be heard. 

"Yeobo! Just quit it, let's quickly order now." Awww, I just love these two. I called over for Haera to come over for our orders. She quickly took my orders and left to serve another group of customers. 

I was checking on my social media, suddenly a notification pop up. 

'BTS_Official started following you'

BTS? 

Come on... Hanbyul think a bit...

"Oppa! Didn't you starred in a drama with one of the BTS member?!" Everyone in the restaurant, including a group of masked men. Weird. 

"Yeah...Wae?" I shook my head and sighed. Did someone hacked into their account and followed me? Is this god's prank for me to gain haters? 

"Ani, just asking." My brother stared me like I was some weirdo. I shrugged off the thoughts and played with my nephew. 

Haera came panting to our table, with the group of masked men behind her. 

"They have to join your table, omma requested." Huh? Such a weird request. I just motioned them to take a seat. Seonu giggled at me as he tugged at my braid. I peck his nose and tickled his tummy. 

"Hyung?" I looked up and saw my brother hugging a male with brown hair. 

"Taehyung-ah!" BTS is right beside me? ...

"Guys, meet my sister! Hanbyul!" He grinned proudly as he pulled me up from my seat. I chuckled nervously and sat back down. 

"Park Hanbyul? From Incheon High?" I nodded my head. The mysterious one guy went towards me and dragged me outside. I started to yell curses at him and everyone stared at us. 

He cupped my face and slam his lips onto mine. I stop struggling and pushed him away from him. 

"Yah! Who are you to kiss me?!" I wiped my lips furiously, until he grabbed my hands to stop and face him.

Kim Seokjin. The guy who rejected me 4 years ago is here and kissed me. 

"I'm sorry Byul, that's the only way to shut you up. You...I can't believe it I met you here." This stupid . Does he expect that I would recognise him after 4 years? 

"Are you going to waste my time? I need to head back to my family. Kim Seokjin, I want nothing with you." His grip on my wrist was tighter than expected, I think it will leave a bruise later on. 

"No! Listen out to me. After accepting Jiyeon, there was no spark. All I think was about you. You never left my mind for the past 4 years and I regretted leaving you crying. Would give me a second chance?" Huh?

"How do you know if I still have any feeling for you?" I retorted. 

"Are you sure?" It was true. He hit a spot. I never stop loving Kim Seokjin since the day I moved up to Seoul. Never have I once stop loving this stupid and ugly . With tears slowly flowing down my cheeks, I tiptoed and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"I." Peck.

"Love." Peck.

"You." Peck. 

He grinned at me and bring me up for a kiss. From afar, I can hear the Bangtan boys cheering and my brother yelling at me. 

Who cares? Like what my brother said to me after I got rejected... my perfect man did come up and he is Kim Seokjin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1022 words)

Yay! Finally my first one shot is up! 

Isn't Jin just cute? >.<

Hope you guys like it and subscribe to my oneshot requests!