Not Today? (RapmonsterXOC)

KPOPXOCs One Shot Collection

"Class, I'm going to read out Namjoon's essay on his favourite person. Very well written." Our English teacher, Mr Bernard loves reading out loud his top students' essay in front of the advanced English class. My friend, Jaerin gripped my hand tightly as she anticipates his essay. If Mr Bernard acknowledges your writing skills, you have potential to become a billionaire who writes books that millions will come to love. 

'She has eyes soft as a doe, voice that touches millions, a heart that only an angel has. It's like spring whenever she goes, everything since to be so beautiful. Ever since she stepped into this class, butterflies flutter beside her as she took her seat in the front row. Flowers would spring back to life as if trying to get one last chance to take a look at the gorgeous her.'

I was blown away by his effortless writing...Was he writing about me?

"Next! Let's have Rei to read hers!" Me? Jaerin pushed me out of my seat and winked at me. SHE READ MINE! 

'He was the definition of imperfection. Perfect, but at the same time, a bit flawed. His manners that made everyone adored him, including me since my freshman year. Like a drive, he pushes me to my limits and makes the best out of me. It was not his looks, it was his principles. He is my motivation to come to school every single day, be it a bad or a good day for me. With those darling little dents and shining white pearls, he is my everything.'

Everyone gave me teasing grin after I read finished. They all got it, I was reading about Namjoon. Indeed, two genius wrote about each other yet had no courage of confessing to each other. 

After English lesson, I slowly pack my bag cause I need to talk to Namjoon for a moment. 

"Hey...I want to talk to you about..." He looked at me with hopes. 

"You're Jaerin's best friend right? Are you not going to beat me up for writing about Jaerin right? I mean she is the best girl I've ever met."  Oh. It was Jaerin all the time. Not me. Wow, a one-sided love? Rei Nakamoto, aren't you just lucky? 

"I'm fine with it. Can you go eat lunch with Jaerin today? She hates eating alone and I'm kind of sick...Take this as a chance to know her too." I winked at him and went to the infirmary. 

Today was the worst day of my life. My father came and picked me up from school. He turned into the nearest Mcdonalds and let me order away, without caring the prices. He knew that I was really upset. 

"Rei, what happened in school?" I just shook my head and stuffed myself with fries. Why did I think that he would like a fugly girl like me? 

"Nothing. Just under the mood." My father didn't push any further and I'm glad he did. The drive to the apartment building was silent, not that I wanted to talk.

My younger brother hugged me as soon I got into our tiny apartment. I immediately burst into tears. He was the last present that my mum gave before she went to paradise. He carried me into my room, without any struggles. I sighed into the sheets and covered myself to sleep. 

I think I slept for the whole day. My dad came and wake me up for school, I just forced a smile on my face and got out of my bed. I, Rei Nakamoto may be rejected, that doesn't mean that I can continue to slack on. Life goes on no matter what happens. I pick up my favourite sweatshirt and my light-washed denim ripped jeans for a new day. 

Everyone gave me snickers as I walked down the hallway. Jaerin was in a lip-locking session with Namjoon...on my locker. I bit my lips to prevent the bile rising any further in my throat. I rushed to the nearest toilet and throw up the moment I stepped into a cubicle. 

"Did you see Rei's reaction? Jaerin did a good job in showing who was the boss." Did she use me? Park Jaerin, the girl that I trust the most betrayed me by using my crush? 

"Totally. I agreed that. I had to puke out all my breakfast thanks to you sick minded sticks.Remind Park Jaerin, she can go herself." I came out of the cubicle and knocked one of them onto the floor while I 'walk' pass them. 

Namjoon was outside, probably waiting for Jaerin. Today is officially the worst day ever. I walked past him and head straight to the back gate. Sometimes, the perfect student needs some break too. 

"REI!" That caught me off guard and I fell over the brick wall, landing on a stack of boxes. 

"KIM NAMJOON!" He immediately winced and gave me a sorry look. 

"Hey, can I take you out on a quick date?" This...stupid genius. Way too stupid. 

"Not Today?" I smirked at him and took off into a sprint. 

Hope that jerk would wake up one day and realised that he lost a pearl and a star at the same time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was requested by animeotakupooh!! Thanks for subscribing to this Oneshot story! I'll be changing this into a kpop one shot instead of a BTS one shot only:) I only accept boyxgirl, sorry :(

Hope you guys too, enjoy this twisted chapter:) 

Signing off, 

Thesassqueen_1710