First Kiss (Jungkook X OC)

KPOPXOCs One Shot Collection

Lee Haebin walked along the streets of Hongdae with her best friend behind her snapping photos of the busy street. It's been two years since she has returned to this street filled with sentimental values and favourite memories. Haebin and Lucy roamed around Hongdae trying out street food and buying new clothes for their new term back at Australia. 

"Haebin unnie!" A group of high school girls called out to Haebin. Lucy followed behind Haebin as she cautiously approached them. As her best friend, Lucy would naturally get worried for her. When they first entered college, a group of Korean juniors bullied the freshman Haebin. Now a Junior herself, Lucy and Haebin were the president of the photography club, which help bully victims to stand up against their bully too. 

The high school girls all had their phones, ready to get a shot of Haebin. 

"Unnie, Jungkook oppa misses you! He even posted a cake for you on their SNS!" Haebin gulped as she hesitantly took the phone. 

Lee Haebin,...Happy 4th anniversary! Even though you're in Australia already, I wish you all the best:) 

It was a  customised four tier cake. The Jungkook she knew would never spend such money for an event...especially they have broken it off after two years. Haebin hands back the phone shakily back to the girls. She took a picture with every girl and went back to Lucy. 

"Hey, you alright? Should we head back to the apartment now?" Lucy rubbed her friend's back in a comforting manner. Haebin just quickly nodded her head and they both head to the rental car that they rent. 

Back at the apartment, Haebin rests in her room while Lucy cooked their favourite dish, Carbonara Pasta. It has been two years and he still remembers their anniversary date. She rolled around her bed and then sit up in frustration. Her heart is telling her to go find him, but her mind tells her to let go of him and move onto to the future. 

Lucy knocked on the door of Haebin's. There was no response, she just went in with the plate of Carbonara pasta and a cup of Milo. Haebin quickly sat up and thanked Lucy for the food. 

"You know...Somebody send this in..." Lucy went out and dragged human-size teddy bear in. Haebin's eyes widened. It was the exact same one from the one outside their high school. 

January 2015

"Oppa! Look at that! It's so cute!" Haebin pointed to the huge human-sized teddy bear on display. Jungkook grinned at his girlfriend and wrapped an arm around her petite waist and pulled her closer to him. 

"But, I'm cuter. Come on, let's go get some warm soup. It's cold outside!" Jungkook whined and buried his nose in the crook of her
neck. She sighed and left the front of the toy shop, but her mind was still thinking about it. 

At that point, Haebin wanted to cry and run into his arms, but can she? What was she? She's just a normal college student, not an lovable idol. 

"Lee, he left a note for you. I don't want to make you cry Even her best friend has a boyfriend. Haebin just hugged her and let her go to her date. 
further more...but my boyfriend is outside waiting for me. I'll be back latest by 12, okay? Love you and eat more." 

The teddy bear was perfect. She accidentally pressed a part of the stomach and the song, 'Hold me tight'  started playing in only Jungkook's voice. Her glassy eyes search for the note that Lucy was talking about and found it behind the . 

'Hey babe...I mean Haebin. Hope you like the bear and the hidden message. Today is our  4th anniversary and my fan happened to be your neighbour, so she helped me with the deliverary of the gift. I want to meet you for one last time before I leave for my world tour...So at our usual spot at 8?' - XX Jungkook- 

Her lips quivered as she placed the note down on her table. She sighed as the tears threatened to spill from her glassy eyes. With shaky legs, she heads to the bathroom to freshen up. 

19:30. She was still at home, all dressed up in her white button-up and
a light blue denim shorts. It maybe her last chance to talk to Jungkook before he leaves for his world tour and she returning back to Australia for college. 

Her phone was ringing non-stop, the notifications rolled in. Everyone was posting a picture of him waiting in Hongdae. 

That's the last straw, she quickly put on her white vans and got her bag. Jeon Jungkook, was what she need after all. 

Haebin parked her motorbike at the nearby car park and ran to Hongdae. She spotted Jungkook in all black, she slowly
catch her breath and tapped on his shoulders. 

"You came...you really did." He gaped at Haebin. Her hair was not the usual black anymore, it was dyed a deep shade of red, which Jungkook loved. 

Without warning, Haebin clamied his lips with her own ones in the middle of the busy streets. She missed him a lot, to the extent that she wanted to drop out of college and fly to Korea immediately. 

He closed his eyes and enjoy the kiss. The people surrounding them cheered as Haebin wrapped her arms around his neck to bring them closer. 

She pulled away from the intense kiss and leaned against his forehead. 

"I...really missed you." Haebin sighed out as Jungkook stared intensely at her. 

"Well I know. That kiss was like high school all over, like our first kiss." He peck her nose and she smiled at him. 

"Am I still your girlfriend? I really miss your morning texts, your hugs, damn I missed those teasing kisses and most of all, your presence." She teared up with every word. Jungkook hugged her tightly and peck her forehead. 

"Babo. You will always be mine. No matter what happens, I will always be by your side." She shine her pearly whites at him. This was it, Jeon Jungkook was hers again. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voila! Another chapter up! Aren't they just sweet? Sorry for the late update, busy with band practice -.- Anyways...who do you guys want to see in the next chapter? Just comment below and thanks for the support:) Hope you guys enjoy my updates of my one shot collection! 

Signing off, 
 

Thesassqueen_1710